9.

The moment he woke up, Jimin felt like he was in a weird fever dream. He was used to his crappy small bed next to Jungkook's. The room he had been provided with was beautiful beyond words.

It was enormous and next to it he was very small. The bed was big enough for Jungkook to sleep next to him, he had his own personal  bathroom, and a balcony!

This lifestyle was so lavish and he never thought in a million years that he would have it. Growing up in the orphanage he was very limited. The food, the space, and everything else.

Not here. Jungkook would love it. As much as he tried to stay awake the whole night hoping that his friend would arrive, he finally crashed around five in the morning.

He was fed an enormous dinner that had settled quite heavy in his stomach. Although the service was excellent, he couldn't help wondering why he was not allowed to leave his room.

There was a small table on the balcony which was where he ate. This morning he was woken up by abrupt knocking and a big breakfast.

Even though he was still semi full from the previous night, he still had to eat some. It had to be a crime to waste so much food. He assumed  that whoever cooked the meal misjudged what a human was capable of consuming.

After his breakfast, he was made aware that the town's finest tailor was coming to design his wedding suit. It was odd to hear that and very gut wrenching.

In a few days, he was getting married at eighteen years old to the most powerful hybrid to ever be known. That wasn't even the thing he was afraid of, what he was afraid of was getting married to someone he didn't even know. 

"Nice to meet you. My name is Nayeon and I am the town's best tailor. I hear that I'm making a special suit for you today."

The sweet voice brought him back to reality. Had he just been oddly staring at her the whole time? This woman was extremely beautiful. Too beautiful to be human. Her proportions were breathtakingly precise.

That's how he knew she was one of them. Taehyung, although a bit slobbish, was a gorgeous being and same with every guard or employee here.

Her eyes were a pretty golden and her luscious hair was styled in a messy, yet perfect side bun. A few curly strands of her hair were on the side of her face framing her petite structures.

Jimin nodded timidly, unable to respond to her in words. He had signed the contract after Taehyung swore to bring Jungkook to him. He seemed like a man of his word even though he technically was not a man.

"Very well then. The king personally asked me to do this, so I must do a good job if I want to keep my head."

Jimin stopped smiling and gasped, unable to contain himself. Nayeon laughed, embarrassed that she had scared him.

"I am kidding. The king is very nice. If he has you here it must be for a reason." 

"Right. I am sure he is." Jimin said through a forced smile. But could he really be when he didn't even know him?

As the woman's tiny fingers moved rapidly around his body, Jimin started thinking of other things. If the king was asking him to marry him, would he let the people know? Or would he keep him a secret?

Because in reality, gay relationships weren't popular in town. Although they were pretty advanced compared to other countries, it was still 1920 after all.

Their acceptance of different things was limited. Jimin was sure that if the king said it was okay then the rest of the town would be fine with it too. Then again, was the king even gay?