Epilogue.

Jimin looked at the water drops falling from the leaves. He smiled amused as it fell to the ground making a loud splash.

Then, he looked at the trees around him. The leaves moving erratically, the wind blowing against his eardrums. The tiny bugs crawling on the tree branches. The raindrops falling faster against his skin feeling a hundred times harder than usual.

It wasn't until Yoongi walked next to him that he turned towards him. Then suddenly everything around him was out of focus. The only one he was looking at was him.

The feeling he felt while looking at him was indescribable. He stepped closer to him and put his hand against Yoongi's cheek.

That simple touch provoked so much within him it was hard to process. He pulled him in closer for a hug, wrapping his arms around his neck like a tourniquet.

"That's a little tight." Yoongi chuckled.

"Why didn't you tell me it would be this amazing? Touching you is...I feel so full having you in my arms. It's a feeling I can't put into words."

"Your emotions are a little heightened right now. It'll get better with time. You've only been immortal for a month."

Jimin finally let go, "I don't ever want this to stop. I'm so euphoric it's great. I can't wait until I write to Jungkook and tell him about it!"

"If Taehyung hasn't already told him. He's been keeping in touch with him, you know. He might want to take time off again to travel with Jungkook."

"Oh I'm sure he will. By the way, how did the meeting with your friend go? How come I've never seen him?"

Yoongi laughed, "Jin's story is a little complicated. He's a good guy though."

"And he loves to steal your chocolate."

"Yeah. He does that."

"Oh! Look at that! The rain is picking up!"

Yoongi smiled happily knowing that Jimin was feeling good. As a human, Jimin was happy, bright and loud. That meant that as a vampire he'd be the same way.

To his luck, Jimin hadn't been a fan of human blood. He needed it to complete his transition but he wasn't a fan.

In other words, immortality hadn't changed him a bit. It had only increased his happiness and joy which was something that he didn't mind.

"Eventually you will get used to it and everything will be normal to you."

"This is incredible. I can hear the leaves falling, I can see the tiny ants crawling on the branches. I can see it and hear it all. This is the best birthday present ever."

"I would've rather kept you human for a few more years, but I guess twenty-one will do."

"No way. I wouldn't want to be turned when I'm forty. I'd be married to an eighteen year old. That would be weird."

"I'm married to—"

"I know. I know." He cut him off before he finished.

Yoongi laughed, throwing his head back. Jimin grinned at the sight. It was truly beautiful. His eyes and mind captured every little detail about him.

The sound of his laugh was music to his ears. The way his gummy teeth showed and the way his messy dirty blonde hair was all over the place was breathtaking.

Now he knew why they always found each other in their lifetimes. It was only logical. They were magnets to one another. They were simply meant to be.

As the rain fell harder and it was louder in his eardrums nothing took his attention off Yoongi. It was incredible that he could hear and see a hundred things at once, but when it came to Yoongi he was taken back.

Frozen in admiration for him. He stepped closer to him and rested his forehead against his. The day was cloudy and rainy. The forest around them moved violently from the harsh winds, but Jimin wasn't scared. He felt comforted and safe.

"Yoongi, I am in love with you and I assure you this is not an exaggeration of my emotions. I loved you as a human and I love you just as much as an immortal."

He smiled, caressing his cheek. He tried to wipe the raindrops from his face yet it was imposible because they kept falling.

"I love you so much." Yoongi confessed.

Jimin started swaying slowly from side to side. A memory came to mind. "Your majesty?" He asked with a teasing smile.

"Yes?"

"Have you ever danced in the rain?"

Yoongi chuckled as the flashbacks from that night came to mind. That was the night of their first kiss.

"No. Have you?"

"No. So, should we change that?" He asked, intertwining their hands together.

They started dancing and laughing as they struggled to do so on the muddy ground. Nothing in the world would ever complete Yoongi more than Jimin did.

Whatever the reason was for their paths to collide he was grateful for that. All the pain and all the suffering he had endured had been worth but because in the end he found his happiness.

What started out as a desire for Jimin's scent bloomed into his own beautiful heaven on earth.