CHAPTER 2

"Class dismissed!" The professor told the class before going out of the classroom.

You heavily sighed because you've been waiting for this throughout the day. You haven't think about wanting to go home earlier before. You actually wanted to stay longer at school since it's the time when you get to be with the girls especially Rosé. But now you just wanted the time to go faster. Well, how could you not? Mark and Rosé started to get closer.

Flashback

During lunch break, you, Mark and the girls eats together at the school cafeteria. The girls already took their orders and after Mark, you ordered your food. Usually you sit right next to Rosé while Lisa sits on the other side of Rosé. But today is the day when your kind of like seating plan would change as you spot Mark already sitting to where you should be. You didn't want to get pissed off about some small thing so you just shrug it off since he did not know about it. You decided to sit next to Jennie with Lisa in front of you. As you took your sit, Jennie is giving you a worried look, you just gave her a small smile and nodded. They were chattering while they ate their food while you just stared at your food, spacing out.

"Y/N-ah. Y/N-ah!" Someone called you and snaps their finger in front of you to call your attention.

"Oh! What was it?" You look at them.

"Are you okay? You barely touch your food." Rosé asks you worriedly.

"I'm okay. Don't worry about it." You said smiling at Rosé then you looked away and started to eat your food.

After all of you ate their lunch, you went to your next class. You usually talk to Rosé while you wait for the professor to come to your class but now she's talking to Mark. You just decided to rest your head on the table and closed your eyes trying to get a nap when someone taps your shoulder. You look up to see who it is. It's Rosé. She sits on the chair next to you.

"Are you okay, Y/N-ah? Are you sick?" Rosé puts her hand on your forehead to check your temperature. You feel your heart skip a beat when she does it.

"I'm fine. Don't worry about me." You said as you took her hands off your forehead and placed it on the table.

"Okay. I was just worried since I don't think you're being yourself today. You don't talk too much today like you used to."

"I'm fine, Rosé. Really. I was just thinking of something." You said giving her a smile.

"What is it?" She asked, looking at you worriedly.

"Well, you know stuffs like, what came first? The chicken or the egg? What does a vegetarian zombie eats?" You told her.

"Yah! I thought you were going to say something serious!" She said laughing as she punched your arms lightly. You laughed along with her. The three girls looked at you and Rosé. They smiled at the sight of the two of you laughing together.

"But wait Y/N, I'm just curious of the last question that you said earlier."

"Oh you mean, what does a vegetarian zombie eats?"

"Yeah."

"Try to guess." You said giving her a grin.

"Carrots?"

"Nope!"

"Apple?"

"No."

"Broccoli?"

"Still wrong answer. Do you want to know now?" You asked her trying hold your laugh.

"Yeah. What is it?" She said as she leans closer to you, wanting to know the answer. You could feel your heart beats going faster than the normal rate but you still keep your self composed.