CHAPTER 16

Y/N POV

The next morning, I wake up early to prepare breakfast for William and Bentley. Of course, Rosé is also included. I know that chipmunk loves to eat.
Luckily, we went to the grocery yesterday since Mom wasn't able to do that because they have to leave early. I prepared bacon, egg and kimchi fried rice since the kids love it. As I finished preparing the foods, I went to the room where William and Bentley is to wake them up.

"Hey, buddies. Wake up now. Time to eat breakfast." I said as I lightly shake their shoulder.

"I don't want to eat breakfast yet." William said groggily as the kid wants to sleep some more.

"No, you have to eat breakfast. Come on now, little buddy."

"Let's go, Hyung/Noona!" Bentley said to me excitedly as I know this kid also likes to eat.

After a few minutes of trying to get William out of the bed, we headed to the kitchen and I put the foods on their plate before I went to call Rosé for breakfast.

"You guys stay here and eat breakfast, okay?" I told them.

"Yes, Hyung/Noona!" They said in unison.

"Okay." I chuckled at their cuteness.

I went to my room where Rosé is sleeping. I knocked on the door and called her but there is no answer so I slightly opened the door to check if she's still sleeping. And I was right, she's still sleeping. I went closer to her to wake her up. I kneeled in front of her and slight shake her shoulders to wake her up but she's in deep sleep. I remove the hair that is covering her face and tuck it behind her ear then caressed her soft cheek. I'm mesmerize by her beauty that I didn't know for how long I was looking at her.

"You're pretty as always." I whispered to myself.

I don't know but why does my heart beats faster as I'm looking at her. It beats more faster as she opened her eyes and locked eyes with mine. Our face are too close to each other to the point where we could feel each others breath. I don't know why I'm looking into her lips. I have this feeling inside me that I wanted to kiss her. But this is wrong, I know to myself that I love Yeji and I have moved on from Rosé long time ago but why do I feel this way? I quickly removed my hand from her cheek and cleared my throat.

"Hey, uh, good morning. Breakfast is ready so I'm here to call you." I said as I stand up and look somewhere else but her.

"I'll go back now and check on the boys. If you're ready, just go to the dining room." As I'm about to leave the room, she called me.

"Y/N-ah."

"Uh, yes?" I said as I look at her.

"Uh, nothing." She said.

"Okay." I said and I left the room to head back to the dining room.

Shortly, Rosé joined us. Thank God that William and Bentley likes to talk to her so we didn't feel much awkward. After the two boys finished their breakfast, I told them to wash up since Mom told me that they'll be back this morning.

"Hey, Y/N. Let me wash the dishes." Rosé offered.

"No, Chae. It's fine. Just sit there okay." I told her while smiling.

"You're still the same, Y/N. You won't let me do the dishes." I chuckled as I heard her say it. A little later, the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it, don't you dare tell me to sit down." We laugh at each other.

"Okay, Ma'am."

As soon as Rosé opened the door, I heard my Mom.

"Ohh! Hi, Rosé! It's been so long since I last saw you! I missed you." Mom said and pulled her into a hug.