CHAPTER 13

Y/N's POV

"Y/N-ah! Come here downstairs!" my mom called me from downstairs.

"Coming!" I replied.

As I walk downstairs, I saw uncle Sam and his wife together with their two adorable boys.

"Hey. Uncle Sam! It's been a long time!" I greeted him with a hug which I did it also with his wife.

"Yeah, look at you now! I don't know now whom you've got your face, your mom or your dad?" Uncle Sam said.

"Well, of course from me!" My mom said. I looked at my dad and we both laughed and shook our heads.

"Sorry Y/N but could you take care of our boys for today?" Uncle Sam's wife asked me.

"Of course! No problem with that Auntie, besides I have nothing to do today and I know these boys missed me too right?" I asked the boys and they both nodded, smiling.

"Thank you, Y/N." Uncle Sam said.

"So should we get going?" My dad asked them.

"Sure, let's go! Boys! Behave okay?" Uncle Sam said to the boys.

"Yes, dad." They replied.

"Okay then, we'll get going."

"Take care okay? Don't worry about the boys Uncle and Auntie, I'll take good care of them." I said to them while waving.

As I closed the door, I asked the boys what they wanted to do today.

"We want to make pancakes!" They said.

"Alright then let's make pancakes!" I said as we all run to the kitchen to make pancakes.

As we make pancakes, William and Bentley got this mischievous smile as I look at them. Before I know it they spread the pancake mix to my face in which I did to them too. We playfully run around the kitchen while making the pancakes. I stopped from running when I heard the doorbell ring.

"Okay boys, wait here for a while okay? Don't move!"

"Okay!" They said in unison which made me laugh.

As I opened the door, I saw Rosé, I quickly fixed myself since I've got lots of flour in my face and shirt.

"Hi." I said.

"Hi. I just dropped by to give you Alice's Wedding Invitation." She said.

"Oh! Okay, thank you Chae." I said to her.

"What happened to you?" She asked.

"Ahh. I'm babysitting Uncle Sam's kids." I told her. She chuckled.

"Do you want to go inside?" I asked her.

"Oh, sure. If you wouldn't mind?" She said.

"Of course! Come on, Chae. You're like a family to us." I said.

"Okay." She said while giggling.

"William, Bentley! Say hi to Rosé. Do you remember her?" I asked the boys.

"Hi Rosie unnie!" Bentley said as he run to Rosé and gave her a hug.

"Hello there, Bentley! It's so nice to see you again!" Rosé replied to Bentley as she hug him back.

"Hi Rosé unnie." William said shyly.

"Hello William!" She smiled at William. "So what are you guys doing?" She asked.

"Pancakes!" The boys said in unison and Rosé and I both laughed at their cuteness.

"Okay, want me to help you guys?" She asked.

"Yes!" They said it again in unison.

"Alright boys, let's go." She said as she took their hands and I followed them to the kitchen.

"Oh wow! Look at this mess." She said.

"Yeah." I chuckled. "These boys teamed up on me." I said. Rosé chuckled.

"Okay, let's make your pancakes now. Do you still have a pancake mix?" Rosé asked.

"I'm afraid there's no extra pancake mix now in our pantry." I said as I tried to look at our pantry.

"I guess we should go to the mall then." Rosé suggested.

"Okay, I think that's a good idea. Boys do you wanna go to the mall? We can also go to the kids cafe there if you want?" I asked them.

"Yes!" They said.

"Alright, let's get your clothes change." I told them.

"I'll clean up." Rosé said.

"Oh! No! I'll do it. You can help them change instead." I said.

"Okay. You should change your clothes too!" She said laughing because of how I look.

"Yes, of course. After I cleaned up the mess." I said chuckling.

Time skip

We are now at the mall. I'm holding William's hand while Rosé is with Bentley. We went to have lunch first and as I went to pay for the bills, the lady at the cashier looked at me and to Rosé who is with William and Bentley.

"You guys make a good family." She said.

"What? Uhm. We're just babysitting the boys." I told her.

"Oh! Sorry I thought she's your wife and that's your kids." She said.

"Don't worry it's fine." I said chuckling.

"Here's your change and receipt."

"Thank you." I said before going to Rosé and the boys.

I called Rosé but she's looking at something so I called her again.

"Hey, Rosé. Is there something wrong?" I asked her trying to look what she's looking at.

"Isn't that Yeji?" She said trying to find where Yeji is. "Who's that guy she is with?" Rosé added.

"Hold on, I'll call her." I said and dialed Yeji's phone number. She answered after two rings.

"Hey, babe. Why did you call?" She asked.

"Where are you?" I asked not answering her question.

"I'm at the mall." She said.

"Oh okay, who's that with you?" I asked another question. Yeji started to look around until she spots where I am. She smiled and walked towards me as if I didn't caught her with another guy.

"Hi!" She greeted me wearing her full smile and linked her arm to mine. The guy she is with followed after her. I think I've seen him somewhere. Yeji saw Rosé and the boys so she smiled at them.

"Mind if you introduce me to him?" I asked Yeji while looking at the guy.

"Oh! Yes. This is Hyunjin." Yeji said.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"My brother."

°°°°°

Author:

Hi! Sorry to keep you waiting for the update. It's been a long time since I updated this story so here you go! I hope you enjoyed it. I'll try my best to update this story once a week but I can't promise it but I will still try my best! Thank you for waiting. I also want to thank my readers as this book reached 3k+ reads! I didn't know that this book would reach that reads but I'm thankful for all of you who enjoys reading this. Again, thank you and please continue to support this book! ✨