CHAPTER 6

As you arrived the amusement park, you parked the van and wake them all up. You got off first to helped the girls get out of the van by giving them your hand. Mark gets off before Rosé and when she's gonna get off, you and Mark both extended your hand to help her making her look at the both of you. You and Mark exchange glances and he narrows his eyes at you. So you quickly put your hand down and let him help Rosé. After she got off, you closed the door and started to walk to catch up with the girls. They said they saw how Mark looks at you.

"Ugh. We shouldn't agreed to let him come with us." Jennie grumbled.

"Yeah. The way he treated you? We cannot let him do that to you. I even wonder why he's also your best friend." Lisa said as she crossed her arms while walking, you chuckled at her words.

"They're right." Jisoo replied.

"Come on, guys! Just let him be, okay? And besides, I thought you're gonna cheer me up today? So let's go and have some fun!" You said excitedly as the four of you runs on the way to the entrance leaving Mark and Rosé behind.

Rosé saw the way you smile today. She misses that smile and to be with you and the girls. She really doesn't want Mark to come but he is so adamant about it which made her no choice but to let him come.

"Hey, girls! Do you want to take a picture first? The backgrounds really a nice view!" You said as you get your DSLR camera from your bag.

"Sure!" They all said excitedly as they call Rosé to stand next to them.

"Okay, girls. On a count of three! 1, 2, 3. Say kimchi!" You said as you snapped a photo.

 Say kimchi!" You said as you snapped a photo

"Okay!" You shouted and gave them a smile.

"Yah! Y/N! Come and take a picture with us." Jisoo said gesturing you to come.

"No. It's okay! I just really like being your photographer!" You said while chuckling.

"Oh! Come on, Y/N!" Lisa said as she comes closer to get you. She gets your camera and handed it to Mark. Lisa makes you to stand next to Rosé. You stand next to her but not too close.

"Y/N! Move a little closer!" Jennie said.

"Uhm, is it okay to stand near you?" You asked Rosé. She hummed in response, telling you that it's okay and gives you a small smile. Mark just rolled his eyes. You saw it and you smirked at him as you shake your head.

"1, 2, 3." Mark said and snapped a photo so quickly.

After that you took your camera from him. Mark goes closer to Rosé.

"Hey, Y/N. Can you take us a photo?" Mark asks you.

"As far as I can remember I said I like to be the girls photographer and not yours." You mumbled.