CHAPTER 14

Y/N's POV

"My brother." Yeji said.

As I heard what she said, I would like the ground to swallow me. Why did I even look at her brother like that!

"Oh! I'm really sorry about that. No wonder why you looked so familiar! Again, I'm really sorry about it. I'm Y/N by the way." I said and extend my hand for a handshake.

"It's okay! Don't worry about it. My sister talked about you a lot! I'm Hyunjin." He said as he accept my hand to shake it.

"Yah! Hyunjin!" Yeji exclaimed. Hyunjin laughed at her.

"Why? It's true! But anyways, thank you for taking good care of my sister." He said.

"No worries about it. Oh this is Rosé by the way."

"Hi, I'm Rosé." Rosé said while smiling.

"Nice meeting you." Hyunjin replied while bowing slightly to greet her.

"Y/N Hyung/Noona! We want ice cream!" Bentley shouted which made the four of us laughed.

"Okay buddy, I'll buy you ice cream. Do you want ice cream too, William?" I asked and William nodded as a response.

"How 'bout you and I will buy ice cream while Yeji and Rosé stay with the boys?" Hyunjin suggested.

"Sure, we'll be right back okay? Stay with Rosé and Yeji noona." I said to the boys before going with Hyunjin.

"So when did you come back to Korea?" I asked Hyunjin.

"Oh! I just arrived yesterday. I really missed Korea so I came back for a vacation." He said.

"I'll treat you to some Korean foods then!"

"That's great! Thank you!" He replied. "Oh, by the way. Did you and Yeji already talked about it?"

I looked at him confused. Not knowing what he is talking about.

Time skip

ROSÉ's POV

Y/N left with Hyunjin so I'm here sitting at the bench with the boys and Yeji. The boys just played in front of us and I kept my eyes on them so they won't go anywhere.

"So Rosé unnie, why are you with Y/N?" Yeji asked.

"Oh! I just dropped by to their house to give them my sister's wedding invitation but I thought of helping them to babysit these boys right here." I said.

"Oh that's why. Congratulations to your sister by the way!" She said cheerfully.

"Thank you. I'll my sister know about it." I told her.

A few minutes later Y/N and Hyunjin came back with ice creams on their hands which they handed it to us and to the boys.

"Thank you!" The boys said in unison which all of us find it cute.

I noticed Y/N looking down as they came back.

"Hey, are you okay? Is there something wrong" Yeji asked Y/N.

"No, nothing's wrong babe. I'm fine. Thank you for asking." Y/N said while smiling to Yeji. I know that Y/N is hiding something from that smile.

"Oh, I think Yeji and I should get going. We have to meet our relatives." Hyunjin said as he looked at his watch.

"Sure, you should get going. Nice meeting you again Hyunjin." Y/N replied.

"Nice meeting you Hyunjin." I also said the same to him.