CHAPTER 11

ROSÉ's POV

"My Girlfriend."

Those words made my heart drop. I don't know how to react after hearing it.

"Wow! Really? It's nice to meet you, Yeji. I'm Mark." Mark greeted Yeji and extends his arm for a handshake which the latter accepted it.

After shaking hands with Mark, Yeji faced me to give me a handshake. I stared at it for a few seconds before accepting it.

"Uhm, I'm Rosé." I said, giving her a small smile.

"I'm Yeji. Nice to meet you both!" She replied at us with a wide smile.

Y/N's eyes never left Yeji as she introduced herself to us. The way they looked at her will make you feel how this girl beside them captured their heart.

Those eyes are the ones that used to look at me like that only is now looking at someone else. Someone who gave them their heart to Y/N that I couldn't do back then.

Mark's phone suddenly rings. He excused himself before answering the phone. Leaving the three of us.

"Oppa/Unnie. Can we go to a cafe? I wanted to eat a cake before we go home." She asked Y/N.

"Of course! I know you'll say that. And a grapefruit honey black tea right?" Y/N replied as they pinched her cheeks lightly.

"Wow! You really know me." She chuckled.

"Because I love you."

Hearing them saying those words to someone does hurt me. But why do I feel this way?

"Yah! Don't do that!" Yeji said as she hides blushing face with her hands. Y/N laughs at her.

"귀여워 (gwiyeowo)."

Mark returns after accepting the call.

"Rosé, I'm sorry. I don't think I could drive you home. Coach asks for us and he needed us there now."

"It's okay. I can just take a taxi." I told Mark and gave him a smile to assure him.

"Unnie, why don't you join us at the cafe? Y/N Oppa/Unnie will just drive you home after. Right?" Yeji suggested and asks Y/N if they agree. Y/N nodded and gave Yeji a smile.

"Don't worry, Mark. I'll take her home safely." They told Mark.

"Okay then, thank you. Bye Y/N, Yeji. Rosé text me when you got home okay? Bye." Mark said while waving before he leaves.

"So, let's go now?" Y/N asked.

"Let's go!" Yeji exclaimed.

They started to walk and I walked behind them. Yeji holds Y/N arm as they walk.

A few minutes of walking, we arrived at the cafe.

Yeji and I sat down as Y/N takes our order. I just wander my eyes around as we wait for Y/N to come back but when I met Yeji's gaze, we just gave each other a shy smile before looking away.

"Okay. Blueberry Cheesecake and Iced Vanilla Latte for Rosé and Strawberry Cake and Grapefruit Honey Black Tea for my Yeddeong." Y/N said as they place our orders on the table before sitting down.

Both of us started to eat our cakes.

"Hmmm! This cake is so delicious." She exclaims as she looks at Y/N with wide eyes to express how good the cake was. Y/N chuckles at her reaction.

"You're so cute." They said as they wipe the cream on Yeji's lips. She again hides her face from us because her face turned red from what Y/N did before hitting their arm playfully.