CHAPTER 7

You arrived at the restaurant near the amusement park. All of you went inside and there is an acoustic band in front. You sitted near the band and a waiter takes your order. As you wait for your orders, all of you chatted about how extreme the rides on the amusement park was and the girls said that you should all go back there. As the band started to play, your orders also came. As all of you eat your food, the band singer asks if someone would want to take the stage and sing. Lisa raises her hand and pointed at Rosé. Her eyes widened while shaking her head to tell that she don't want to go to the stage and sing. But the girls dragged her to the stage which left her with no choice.

"Hello there! We've got a beautiful guest here with us tonight! What's your name?" The band singer asks her.

"Uhm, thank you. My name is Rosé ." She said shyly.

"Everybody let's give Rosé a round of applause!" The band singer said, giving her the mic before going off the stage.

She goes near to the band and told them the song she's about to sing.

"Uhm, Hi. Everyone. I'm not used to sing in front of too many people but I hope you'll enjoy the song. It's 'If I Ain't Got You' by Alicia Keys." She said and the crowd applauded. She nodded at the band to signal them that she's ready.

Rosé starts singing. Mark looks at her lovingly. You guess that she dedicate that song for him. Well, you hope that it's for you but he's her boyfriend so it's got to be him. You just looked down and just tried to enjoy her beautiful voice.

Some people search for a fountain
Promises forever young
Some people need three dozen roses
And that's the only way to prove you love them

You wander your eyes through the restaurant. You saw everyone is enjoying the sound of her voice. Mark is smiling from ear to ear still looking at her lovingly.

Hand me the world on a silver platter
And what good would it be
With no one to share, with no one who truly cares for me

This time you tried to take a look at her. You are captivated by her beauty and the sound of her unique voice that makes your heart skip a beat every single time.

Some people want it all
But I don't want nothing at all
If it ain't you, baby
If I ain't got you, baby
Some people want diamond rings
Some just want everything
But everything means nothing
If I ain't got you, yeah.

You are surprised when she looks at you while singing the last part. You quickly averted your gaze from her. The girls look at you in shock. You just shook your head and excused yourself telling them you'll just go outside for a bit. You can feel someone is glaring at you and you look at Mark. His jaw clenched in anger.

"What? I don't even know what's happening here, okay?" You said before going outside.

The crowd applauded when Rosé finished her performance and she goes down the stage. She looks for you when she got back to the table. The girls said you went outside for a while. She excused herself that she'll just use the restroom.

You went to your van and get the pack of cigarette that you hide in the compartment. Luckily, Jennie didn't open the compartment earlier or else you'd be dead meat. It's a vice that they don't want you to do especially Rosé. She's the one who had you stop from it before. But since you're dealing with this heartbreak, you find comfort from doing it.