New Kid ;)

Hey besties I kinda just got bored so I decided to write some smutty smut.

TW : Smut, Hot Man with Hot boy shit going on

Just choose a name that you want to use for the M/C

im just gonna have p/n for the preferred name

I heard a loud banging on my door waking me up. It was my brother Mike."Wake uuuuuuuup p/n. School starts in like 30 minutes." I shot out of my bed and grabbed my clothes out of the closet and went to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and brushed out my hair. I looked in the mirror and saw huge bags under my eyes. I put on my clothes and rushed putting on some concealer under my eyes and applying a small winged eyeliner with mascara. I ran down the stairs and mike was already at the door waiting for me.

This is the fit. (you can change it if you want in your head idc)

      I got in the car and Mike got in the passenger seat

I got in the car and Mike got in the passenger seat. I started driving in my '77 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray to the school. Once I got to the school Mike quickly got out of the car and went to his friends. I got out of the car and leaned on the front. I grabbed out a cigarette and lit it. I started to smoke. A loud car started to pull into the spot across from me.

It was playing a song (i forgot what it was called) He got out and he was scrumdidilyumptious. He has a dirty blonde curly blonde mullet. He had a red button-down that was only halfway buttoned. He had a pair of tight-fitting jeans on that showed off his ass perfectly. The looked was complimented by a jean jacket. He was so goddamn fine I didn't even notice the redhead girl skateboard away. He lit a cigarette and began to do the same thing as you. He noticed that you were staring and made eye contact. He had ocean blue eyes and you quickly looked down. He started walking up to you and you whispered to yourself "shit." He made it to my car and looked me up and down. I still was leaning on my car and he said to me "Take a picture it'll last longer princess." He smirked. "If only I brought my camera" I responded with a very sarcastic tone. " He took a step closer to me and I got hit with the strong scent of cologne and cigarettes.

" You know princess you should learn a little respect." He said to me with a smirk on his face. He had put out his cigarette and had a toothpick in his mouth. Before I could think about what I was doing I stood up and pulled his face down to my level and said "Make me." I immediately regretted it and dropped his face. My face instantly became bright red. He grabbed my face and brought it up to his level. "Is that a challenge doll?" He said a grin growing on his face.

Everyone seemed to be watching us now. I decided to play along. " Only if you want it to be sweetheart." I whispered in his ear. I looked in his eyes and took the toothpick out of his mouth with my teeth. I walked away as he stood there watching my ass.

I walked to my locker after the bell rang and felt a hand wrap around my waist. I turned around and it was the mullet man. He asked me, "What's your name sweetheart." I realized I still had the toothpick from him in my mouth. I responded with, " Why ;)" He told me "Being stubborn are we." I started to blush. " If you want to know sooo badly I gueees I can tell you. It's P/N." He smirked. " Y'Know P/N what you did out there was hot as fuck." He said while squeezing my waist harder. I let out a soft moan.

He pushed me up against my locker and whispered in my ear, "Meet me at my car during lunch." He bit my ear a little bit as he spoke. He let go of my waist and walked away. My bestie Robin walked up to me and asked, "What the fuck was that Wheeler?!?!" I stared at her for a few seconds before I said, "I have no fucking clue" We both started laughing. I went through my first three classes and I almost forgot about Mullet Man until he smirked at me in the hallway right before lunch. I put my stuff in my locker and went outside to see the man smoking on this car.

     I walked up to him and he did a sly smirk when he saw me. He grabbed my hips and pushed me onto the side of the car, "Woah there dude I don't even know your name yet." I said pushing him off of me. "Why do you need to know sweetheart?" He said with a smirk. "So I can moan your name when I cum." I whispered in his ear. " Billy, Billy Hargrove there now you know my name." I allowed him to push me back on the car. He asked, " Can I kiss you?" I just nodded and we started to kiss. Soon it became us making out.

He started to open the door to the back of his car. He pushed me into the car and climbed on top of me. He started to suck on my neck. I let out a soft moan. He whispered in my ear " I really want to fuck you right now." I took off my shirt and he smiled. He started to trail his kisses down my neck and he found my sweet spot. I moaned loudly while he kept sucking on the spot. HE got up and took off his shirt. His abs had a slight glint of sweat. He helped me take off my bra. Once I had it off he stared at my tits. He started to kiss down my neck again and this time he started to suck on my left nipple while massaging my right one in circles. I started moaning and I felt a bulge growing on my leg. I felt my pussy starting to get wet as he sucked on my tits.

He started to trail down my body and he was leaving marks. He got down o my waistline and looked up to me for consent. I nodded and he pulled down my pants and left me in just my panties. I was soaked and he smiled up at me and said " So wet for me already baby." I just moaned in response wanting him to touch me. He pulled down my panties and started to lick my clit slowly getting faster and faster. I started to moan and he stuck one of his fingers in my hole. I moaned even louder. He put in another one and I moaned. He started to take them in and out hitting my g-spot while still sucking on my clit.

" I-I-I'm about t-to cum." I moaned out barely being able to speak through the pleasure. He started to go harder and faster and I came onto his hand. He licked off his fingers and licked the cum out of my pussy. "You're so hot when you cum." He said. He grabbed a condom from the center console and he took off his pants. I could see a huge bulge in his boxers. I sat up a little and pulled down his boxers before he could react. His hard cock hit his stomach right when it was released from his boxers. I got on my knees on his seat and looked at him kissing the tip of his cock, teasing him. I spit on his cock and started to pump it up and down. He groaned out of pleasure.

I started to suck on his tip and slowly got lower and lower. I started to bob my head very slowly. He got fed up and grabbed the back of my head and pushed me down. I gagged and he moaned. He started to help me go at a steady pace. After a few minutes of this, he warned, "I'm gonna cum baby." I started to go faster and he came in my mouth. I swallowed all of it and he pushed me back down on the seats. We started to make out again and I heard the sound of a condom being opened.

I flipped him over so I was on top. He had already put the condom on and hovered over his cock. I went down and moaned loudly. I heard Billy grunt. I started to move my hips back and forth. I started to moan even more. Billy put his hands on my hips and helped guide my movements. I heard the bell go off in the distance but billy kept my hips moving. "Billy were going to be late for c-class" I moaned out. "So" He responded with a smirk. We went n for a few minutes more when I heard a noise outside of the door. I looked out the window and saw Tommy standing outside of the car and jerking off. I immediately stopped. Billy looked at me confused and asked "What's wrong?" "Fucking Tommy is watching us outside of the car," I said furiously.

He got up and whispered in my ear, "Just keep going baby." I did as he told and kept riding his dick. "I-I'm about to cum"I moaned as he was balls deep in my pussy. " Me too baby," He said as he was thrusting into me. I felt my walls tighten and came all over his cock while moaning his name. The feeling of me cumming caused him to cum.

"I could get used to that." He said while smirking. I was putting my clothes back on as I told him, "Well don't loverboy." I said while smirking back. I left his car while he was still naked and I saw Tommy going back inside as well. When we got inside Billy was behind us. The classes were switching and everyone was in the halls. Suddenly Billy punched Tommy in the face. " What the fuck was that for Hargrove!" Tommy yelled." You being a fucking pervert Tommy. We saw you watching us from your car you dumbass." He punched Tommy again this time in the gut. Tommy punched him in the face but Billy was barely fazed. Bily punched Tommy again and again and again with Tommy getting in a few crappy punches along the way. Once Tommy was passed out Billy pulled me close and kissed m in front of the whole school.

1815 Words

This kinda sucked lol =p