Steve (Fluff)

A/N ITS 3 AM AND MY GRANDMA JUST LIKE COUGHED A LUNG OUT 😻💅

Fit Check 🙆‍♀️

     "Can you please let me go see the movie

     "Can you please let me go see the movie. It's the opening day." I begged my coworker. I was working at the GAP and I really wanted to see the movie. "Go get me a scoop of strawberry ice cream and I'll let you go." He said leaning on the table. "Ok I'll go get it!" I said already going out the door. I ran to Scoops Ahoy and stopped at the front desk. "Hey Dingus, you'll want to see this one." The girl working the front desk said. Steve Harrington crawled over the desk and quickly took off his hat once he saw me.
     "What can I get for you." He said with a grin. "A scoop of strawberry." I said leaning my hands on the desk. He got the scoop and my mouth watered at the sight. "Can I also get a cookies & cream scoop too?" I asked as he was ringing me up. "Yeah sure. It is the best flavor." He said with a smirk. "You have good taste Harrington." I responded with a smile. "So, what's your name?" He asked me with a small smile. "Drew. I work at the GAP across the mall." I said giving him the same smile.  "Cool! Um do you have any plans tonight?" He asked looking slightly embarrassed. "No I'm free. Did you want to do something?" I responded with a smirk. "Do you want to see Day of the Dead after work?" He asked with a huge smile. "Yeah. It's a date!" I said grabbing my cones. I gave him a five dollar bill and left, leaving him with the extra money. "What took you so long." My coworker asked. "I'm going to see the movie later." I said. "That didn't answer my question." Before I could say anything else a new customer walked in.
     The GAP closed and I walked up to Scoops Ahoy. Steve was sitting on the counter and smiled when he saw me. He had the sailor hat on and he looked goofy. "Hey Drew!" He said with a smile. "Hey!" I said with a grin. I hopped over the counter to where Steve was now standing. "So do you want to go to the movie?" He said, the smile still on his face. "Of course!" I replied. He grabbed my hand and led me to the back where shipping came in. "Why are we going back here?" I asked my heartbeat speeding up. "We can get in for free going this way." He responded.
     He led me to the movie theater right when the movie started. We sat down next to each other and he put his arm around my shoulder. I leaned into his chest and watched the movie. I kept getting jump-scared  and he would rub my shoulder to calm me down. The movie finished and we walked out of the theater together. We were making jokes and laughing together.
     Suddenly Steve got a little embarrassed and I noticed. "What's wrong?" I asked as we walked out of the mall. "Do you maybe want to go to the pool with me tomorrow?" He asked fiddling with his hands. "Definitely!" I said grabbing his hand. We walked out to where we were parked. "Bye!" I said pecking his cheek.
     "Bye. See you tomorrow!" He said, his face growing pink. He grabbed a pen out of his pocket and wrote his number on my hand. We parted ways and went to our cars. I got in the car and a huge smile grew on my face. 'I just went on a date with Steve the Hair Harrington' I thought to myself while driving to my house. I parked in my driveway and turned off the car. I got out of the car and went to the front door. I unlocked it and went inside.

*EPIC TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT DAY*

     I woke up and looked over at the clock on my wall. It was 7 am. I looked at the fading number on my hand and got up out of bed. I put on my slippers and walked downstairs. There was a note sitting on the counter in the kitchen. 'There's a pizza in the fridge for dinner. We'll be back tomorrow morning.' I sighed and grabbed out an Eggo from the freezer and popped it in the toaster. I looked at the number on my hand again and walked over to the phone. I dialed the number and it started ringing.
     I heard Steve's voice on the other end saying, "Harrington residence." "Hi it's Drew!" I said. "Hi! How did you sleep?" He said, his voice filling with excitement. "I slept pretty good. It would have been better if you were there." I said a smirk growing on my face. "I um uh." He stuttered. I started laughing and soon after he joined in. The toaster popped and I grabbed them out, burning my fingers. "Shit!" I said dropping the waffle on the table. "Are you ok?" He asked concerned. "Yeah I just burned my fingers on a waffle." I responded. "What time do you want to go to the pool. I have work off today." He asked. "I don't have to work either so maybe around noon-ish." I responded taking a bite out of my waffle.
     "Ok that works with me." He said. I could hear the smile in his voice. We talked for 4 hours and finally hung up at 11 am. I went back up to my room and changed into a bikini. I grabbed a towel and went to my car.

Fit Check 🤩🤩🤩

Fit Check 🤩🤩🤩

     I drove to the pool and got there at 11:55. I saw Steve's car in the parking lot and I walked up to it. I had the towel wrapped around my body. I knocked on the window and Steve flinched. He looked over at me and smiled. He got out of the car and hugged me. I held my hands to my side but then I hugged him back. "Hey!" He said. "Hi. How was the drive here?" I asked as we walked to the pool. He went on a rant about a blue Camaro that was driving horribly. I rolled my eyes and giggled. We made it to the pool and it had less people than normal.
     We found two chairs next to each other and sat down our things. I took off the towel and sat back on the chair. Steve was taking about some old lady who was being an asshole at his work yesterday. I just kept laughing at the small jokes he would make here and there. He walked over to me and scooted me over on the chair. He sat next to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. I leaned into his chest and closed my eyes.
     I felt a hand wrap around my legs and I opened my eyes as I was lifted off the chair. "STEVE WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" I squealed as he carried me over to the pool. He threw my in the pool with one final squeal. I resurfaced and grabbed Steve's hand. I pulled him in the pool with me and laughed. He got up and laughed. We started to splash each other with the water and laughed.
     I got out of the water and sat on the edge. Steve got out and sat next to me. We were discussing our favorite movies and how they why we liked them. I leaned my head on his shoulder as he discussed Back to the Future. We got up when we started to get hot and we put on our towels.
     "Do you want to come to my place?" I asked him grabbing his hand. "Sure!" He said his face growing pink. We put our things away and went to the locker rooms to shower. I rinsed off and dried off. I went to my car and saw Steve leaning on the hood. "Should I just follow your car to your house?" He asked his voice getting excited. "Yeah sure." I responded.
     We drove to my house and he parked in the driveway next to me. He got out of his car and so did I. I walked up to him and grabbed his hand. I led him to the front door and unlocked it. We walked up to my room and we walked in.
     "What movie do you want to watch?" I asked showing him my movie collection. He picked Nightmare on Elm Street and I sat in my bed. He sat in front of me and put his head on my stomach. I played with his hair, which was still damp from the pool.
     He fell asleep in my lap and I smiled and watched the movie. He woke up at the end of the movie and sat up next to me. I leaned on his chest and he wrapped his arm around my shoulders. "Do you want to be my girlfriend?" He asked me with a hopeful look in his eyes. "Of course pretty boy." I replied. I looked at him and he was already looking at me. His hand cupped the side of my face and he pulled my face to his. His lips were soft and gentle on my own.
     I pulled away and smiled thinking to myself about how I would do anything for this boy I had only met a day ago.

1596 Words

This one is so cute. I wish I had a relationship like this 🥲