STEVE & BILLY THREESOME 🤩🤩🤩

A/N I FULLY FUCKED UP MY SLEEP SCHEDULE RIGHT BEFORE SCHOOLS STARTING BECAUSE IN WRITING THIS 💅💅💅

"GO HAWKINS WHOOO!!!" I cheered with the rest of the team. It was the championship game and Hawkins hadn't been able to reach this level since the school started. Billy was dribbling the ball across the court as we cheered for them. He passed the ball to Steve. Right before the buzzer went off, Steve shot from the three-point line. The ball seemed to go in slow motion. It bounced around the rim and it fell in. The whole crowd erupted in cheers and whoops as Steve was hoisted up by the team. All the cheerleaders ran up to the team and cheered. Steve was brought down and Billy slapped him on the back. I walked up to the two of them. "Hey boys you two did good." I said with a grin. "Thanks you did good in that short little skirt." Billy said with a smirk. I felt my face grow hot. "You might need a reward after winning the game." I said with a smirk. "Which one of us?" Steve asked. "Both of you." I said looking up at them through my lashes.

"What kind of reward were you thinking about?" Billy asked already knowing what it was. "Just follow my car to my house and I'll show you. My parents aren't home." I said while 'stretching' causing my skirt to ride up more. I walked out of the gym and to my car with both of the boys close behind me. We all got into our cars and drove to my house. Before I got out of my car I took off the shorts and my panties under the skirt. I also took off my bra. I got out of the car and saw Billy and Steve doing the same. I grabbed my keys and dropped them. Steve and Billy were both behind me as I bend down to grab the keys. I made sure to go as slow as possible just so I knew they saw my ass. I stood up and acted like noting happened as I turned the key in the lock.

I led both of the boys up to my room waking slowly up the stairs with my ass in Steve's face. I made it to my room and held the door open for the two. "If you're going to murder us make it quick." Steve said sarcastically. "Ha ha." I responded with the same level of sarcasm. Billy was sitting on my bed with a bulge growing in his basketball shorts. I slowly walked over to him and pulled his face to mine. It quickly got heated and I climbed on his lap. I moaned slightly at the feeling of his clothed dick rubbing against my exposed pussy. I slowly started to climb down his body taking off his shirt along with mine. I slowly pulled down his shorts and boxers. I grabbed his dick and he let out a low moan. I slowly circled my thumb over his tip. He threw his head back as I slowly licked from his balls to his tip. 

     I started to bob my head around his dick. I was moving my head lower and lower until it almost hit the back of my throat. My pace sped up as he grabbed my hair, keeping me at the quick pace. After a few minutes of this I felt his dick twitch in my mouth. He bucked his hips into the back of mu throat causing me to gag. He moaned as he released in my mouth. I sucked on his tip to get the remaining cum out. I pulled off with a pop and made my way over to Steve. He was jerking off at the sight of me sucking off Billy.

     "Let me help you with that." I said pushing him on the bed next to Billy. I spit on his dick and started to stoke it. He gripped onto my shoulder as my pace sped up. I rubbed my thumb over his tip and he groaned. "Fuck I'm already close. I'm about to cum." He said while running his hands through his hair. I ran my thumb over his tip again and he came all over his stomach and my hand. I licked it all up and stood up. Slowly pulled down my skirt with both of the boys staring at me intently.

     I walked back over and Billy grabbed my hips. He pushed me onto my knees and slowly pushed himself inside me. I moaned loudly and Billy let out a loud groan. He started to thrust and I grabbed Steve's hips. I put his dick I front of my face and started to bob my head. Billy slammed into me and I let out a moan, the vibrations causing Steve to groan. Billy's pace sped up and so did mine, each moan and thrust causing them to come closer to an orgasm. I felt myself about to cum and let out a loud moan as I came. The moan caused Steve to cum in my mouth as I was being pounded into relentlessly. I pulled myself away from Steve panting as Billy was still thrusting into me.

     Billy pulled out and came on my back with a loud moan. "Fuck just grab my shirt and clean the cum off." I said panting. Billy did what I said and we all leaned back onto the bed panting. "We might have to win more games Hargrove." Steve said with a small laugh.

1887 Words

This one was ok 😻💅