Billy has a big Willy 😩😩😩

A/N I had a dream about this one🤩🤩🤩 I've been reading too much smut.
TW: CHOKING, HANDCUFFS, DEGRADING

     I woke up to a loud blaring of an alarm. I groggily slammed my hand on the top of the alarm clock. I groaned as I got out of bed. My legs felt like putty as I walked to the bathroom. I looked up at myself in the mirror and saw giant bags under my eyes. I groaned and turned on the shower.

I got undressed and stepped into the shower. The warm water poured over my body as I felt my body relax. I finished my shower and got out. I grabbed my towel and walked into my room. Somehow I had stayed in the bathroom for an hour and it was 7:00. School was staring in 30 minutes. I quickly got dressed and put on my shoes. I grabbed out my gym clothes and rushed down the stairs.

My twin brother Steve was making a piece of toast. "What took you so long Em?" He asked me while shoving a piece of toast in his mouth. "I was curing cancer." I said glaring at him. He grabbed his keys and we left.

We drove to school and the bell rang. I got out and saw my best friend Nancy walking through the doors. I ran up to her and grabbed her arm. She flinched and turned around. Once she saw it was me she relaxed and started to talk to me about her college applications. I was in my senior year and I still hadn't applied to any colleges.

I made it to my locker and wished Nancy goodbye. My first period class was P.E. I put a few things in my locker and went off to the gym. I walked into the women's locker room and put down my bag. A few girls we're already in there but it was mostly empty. I grabbed out my clothes and cursed. I had in my rush to leave I had grabbed my shorts from freshman year.

I looked through my whole bag and found nothing. I groaned and changed into the clothes. The shorts were way too short and showed off the majority of my ass. I heard the instructors whistle of off signifying we had to leave. I sighed and walked out. I saw all the guys walking out and Billy Hargrove was leading the pack. My brother was not far behind scowling. I just laughed.

Billy noticed I was looking at him and he smirked. He looked me up and down before making eye contact with me. I quickly looked away and walked over to a group of girls I was sort of friends with. The instructor blew the whistle again and told us what we were doing.

The guys were playing basketball and the girls were doing yoga. 'Fucking sexism again' I thought to yourself with a smirk. The boys were out on shirts and skins teams as the girls walked to the other side of the gym. Billy was put on the skins team and he looked at me while taking off his shirt. My face grew pink and he winked.

Instead of doing yoga we all just sat around and gossiped. We were all giggling at one of the girls' joke as the instructor walked over. "I can see you girls aren't doing your yoga." She said with a scowl. Many 'sorry mam's' were muttered as we got up. None of us knew any yoga poses so we just did stretches.

We did something similar to downward dog and I looked through my legs at the guys. I saw Billy staring above where my head was. My ass. My face began to turn red and he was smirking. I saw a bulge forming in his shorts and I smirked.

The class finished and before I could walk into the locker room I felt a rough hand on my arm. I turned around and saw none other than Billy fucking Hargrove. He looked around noticing no one was still in the gym and he dragged me into a closet used for sport supplies. It smelled like rubber and sweat.

He closed the door and flicked on the light. Before I could take in my surroundings, he pushed me against the wall. "You think you can flaunt that pretty little ass all morning and not be punished." He whispered into my ear. I felt my pussy start to throb. "What are you going to do about it?" I said looking up at him through my eyelashes.