Jealous (Steve)

A/N

my stranger things phase is long over but this story was partly written when i was and i dont wanna not post it :p

Also I wanna go back to when st 4 came out and everyone was loving the 80's and listening to kate bush and just enjoying their summer :(

     "Hey Y/N, do you want to come to our New Years Eve party with Hellfire tomorrow night?" Eddie's voice cut through the silence of your thoughts. Your brain whirred as you tried to think about your schedule. "I think I'm free." "Sick. See you at the junkyard at 8 tomorrow." And with that he was gone. You made your way toward the skateboard you were given for your 14th birthday. As you rode away, you couldn't help but notice a car driving behind you. You turn around, recognizing Steve Harrington. He rolls down the window as the car slowly inches toward you. "Hey Y/N/N, you coming to the party tomorrow?" "I guess." "Well now I have a reason to go. See you tomorrow!" The window slowly creaked closed as he drove away, the intro of a song playing faintly.

~The Next Day - 7 pm ~

     You scoured your closet trying to find an outfit for the party. Each item that was picked out was either too slutty or not slutty enough. Eventually, you were able to find a good middle ground with a deep red v-neck shirt showing just enough boob to make the guys stare. Next was a pair of tight fit leather jeans that hugged your waist and hips nicely. The make-up you applied was simple. Just some concealer, eyeliner, and mascara. You left your h/c hair down but brought a hair tie with you just in case. As you put on the excessive amount of jewelry, you looked at the time. '7:45 pm'. You quickly stuff a bag with the essentials and left.

     By the time you arrived at the party, it was already in full swing. The floor was littered with crumpled cans and the older members of Hellfire and a few others like Robin and Steve all sat in a circle, surrounding a fire. "Hey Y/N! Come on over, we're playing truth or dare." You made your way to the circle, picking up an unopened beer out of a case next to them. The only open seat was next to Gareth and Robin. As you sat down, the game of truth or dare resumed. It was Eddie's turn to ask somebody. "Ummm... How about Steve. Truth or dare?" "Truth."

     "Is it true that when you were a kid you got caught making out with your pillow by Tommy H.?" " Oh fuck man. Why did you have to bring that up? I may or may not have pretended my pillow was my crush back then and made out with it. It was a one time thing I swear!!!" The whole circle erupted in drunken laughter. After about 4 minutes of non-stop laughter, everyone's stomachs hurt and their eyes were watering. "Ok, ok Steve, who next?" Jeff asked. "How about Gareth. Truth or dare." "Dare."

     "I dare you to shotgun a beer." Many 'Oohs' and 'Borings' were said around the circle as Gareth got up to grab a beer. Once he had sat back down, Steve handed him a pocket knife. It took him a few tries but he finally cut open the can and attached his lips to the cut. He cracked open the can and started to chug. 'Chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug WOOOOO!!!'

     Gareth crumpled up the can and threw it to the ground. "I could have done it faster drummer boy." You teased. His cheeks flushed pink. "Well, if you're 'so cool' how about you do something. Truth or dare?" "Dare. I'm not a pussy like your golden boy over there." You said shooting a lighthearted glare toward Steve. He just rolled his eyes playfully. "I dare you to... sit on my lap for the rest of the round." Your eyes widened but quickly an idea popped into your head. You stood up, walked over to grab another beer, and walked back over to Gareth. As you sat down on his lap, the Hellfire member all sat in shock. "Stop acting like you've never seen a women before Jesus Christ. Jeff truth or dare." With that the game continued. There were a few more people going and you started to get bored. You were still sitting on Gareth's lap even though the 'time limit' was up. "Does anyone have some weed?"