microphone wheelies

A/N IM WRITING ALL THESE STORIES KNOWING DAMN WELL MY FAT ASS WOULD HAVE NO CHANCES WITH ANY OF THESE PEOPLE 😭😭😭
(Mike is aged up in this btw. I also know that Byler is the best ship ever and Mike doesn't deserve Will.)

I was dancing around Mikes room singing along to 'Material Girl' by Madonna. His parents had taken Holly to a theme park and had left him and Nancy alone. Nancy had gone to help with the newspaper leaving me and him alone. I was running around and I grabbed Mikes hand. He chuckled and started to dance with me. I picked up a hairbrush from his dresser and pretended it was a microphone. We danced around his room for the remainder of the song. The song started to fade and the two of us stood in the middle of his room. We were both breathing heavily. Our eyes never veered away from each other's.

My hair was blowing in my eyes. Mike's hand moved to my cheek and moved the hair from my face. I cupped my hand around his and smiled. Suddenly my face was pulled to his, resulting in a kiss. He pulled away and my face was surprised. "Shit I'm so sorry!" He said panicked. My legs subconsciously took a step toward him and my lips met with his. "It's ok." I said pulling my face from his. His hand moved to my hair and pulled me into a more heated kiss. My body pressed against his. Hands roamed my back before finding a place on the back of my neck.

I was pushed against the door. My hands moved under his shirt, taking it off in one quick movement. His tongue slipped into my mouth, pressing against my own. Hands snaked down my back finding a resting spot on my lower thigh. He pulled slightly signaling me to jump. I wrapped my legs around his hips and he carried me to the bed. A soft bed engulfed my body. He pulled away, a string of spit connecting us. I quickly took off my shirt, revealing a pink lacy bra.

Mike felt his pants tighten at the sight. His lips connected to my neck sucking and nibbling every once and a while. A loud moan escaped my throat. His lips made it to the top of my breasts. My hands moved to the back of my bra unclipping the clasps. We both pulled it off exposing my tits. He wasted no time to start playing with my nipples. The kisses made their way back to my lips. Fingertips grazed against my clothed pussy. I whimpered at the slight touch.

His hips slowly started grinding into my own. The friction caused my whole body to shudder. The pace on my covered heat sped up causing him to emit a low groan. I gripped onto his hips stopping the movement. His lips pulled away from mine, a confused look on his face. I got up off the bed and kneeled. My hands played with his belt loops pulling his hips closer to my face. I moved my right hand to his jeans and palmed him through the fabric. He groaned and threw back his head, getting the much needed touch. His hands moved to his pants undoing the buttons. My hands pushed his away moving from his groin to his waistband. I grasped onto his boxers and pants and pulled them down in one quick motion.

His dick sprang up slapping his stomach. I spit on my hand and grabbed his hard dick. "I didn't think it would be this big." I said jokingly. He flipped me off from above me. A small laugh came from my mouth. My mouth moved to the tip of his dick and I started to slowly move my tongue in a circle. His hands moved to the back of my head pulling slightly on my hair. A small moan escaped my lips. I slowly started to move my head forward and back. Mikes eyes rolled into the back of his head and his grip on my hair grew tighter. His hand guided my head making my speed increase. "Fuuuuuck..." Mikes voice drawled out as a warm liquid filled my mouth. I stared at him through my lashes as I swallowed the cum.

I stood up rubbing my nipples across his chest as I extended my knees. "Fuck me Mike Wheeler." My voice was barely above a whisper. He slammed his lips to mine and gripped onto my waistband. His hands quickly yanked them down and he did the same with my panties. Hands lifted me up and threw me on the bed. I spread my legs and Mike looked down at my wet pussy. He bit his lip and aligned his dick with my pussy. His hips slowly rocked forward. I let out a loud scream out of pain and pleasure. "Are you good?" He asked putting his hands on my stomach. "Yeah. Please just fuck me." I replied biting my lip. His hips started to rock back and forth, his pace increasing by the second.

With each thrust a moan came from my throat. My body started to bounce as his thrusts got more intense. Mikes hands roamed to my tits gripping them As a way to ground himself to the earth. Each movement of his hips brought me to my long awaited release. The only sound to be heard were the slapping of skin and loud moans. A pit started to form in the bottom of my stomach. "Shit Mike I'm about to cum." I said panting. His dick grazed my g-spot causing a loud moan to escape my mouth. "MIKE!" I moaned out as I released on his dick.

He continued slamming into me leading me to my second release. Each thrust grazed my g-spot causing my orgasm to come extremely fast. His dick slammed into my g-spot pushing me over the edge. I came for a second time my legs starting to shake. "Shit..." Mike said while pulling out of my pussy. He came on my lower abdomen with a low moan. His naked body flopped onto the bed next to me. We were both breathing heavily. The door closed below us. "Mike, Nancy were home. Holly got sick so we just came back." Mrs. Wheelers voice spoke from downstairs. Mike and I both whipped our head to each other. We quickly got dressed. We had finished putting our clothes on right as Mrs. Wheeler walked up the stairs. She opened the door to see us sitting on his bed reading a comic book. "Oh Y/N I didn't know you were here." She said with a sweet smile. "Mike wanted me to come over since he was lonely." I replied returning the smile. We talked for a few moments before she finally left. Mike and I looked at each other and started to laugh. He pulled my lips to his in a soft kiss before we both fell asleep.

1200 Words

A/N SCHOOL STARTED TODAY AND I WANTED TO KMS. I FORGOT HOW MANY EDGARS GO TO MY SCHOOL. IT SMELLED LIKE B.O 😭🔫