MY POOKIE (aka alex turner)

its young alex btw :)

also i'm sorry about all of the song titles. i couldnt resist </3

Tw: Pretty vanilla smut ngl but yum y'know

literally my bbg guys

The Arctic Monkeys were going on tour. You were part of the band that everyone had heard of. All of the songs, you were the drummer. The bus that you and the fellow band members were living in for the next couple weeks was small, overcrowded with luggage and people. The worst part was, you and Alex hated each other. Although you were in the same band, your ideas were completely opposite from his and he loved to mess with you. For example, a week ago he decided to put pepper in your pillowcase, causing you to sneeze throughout the night. Banter between the two of you was never ending, annoying the rest of the band. However, on stage, your chemistry was unlike any other. On stage and in real life, although you hated each other, you and him would flirt constantly. In between songs, there were many times where you and him would blow sarcastic kisses and whisper small insults to each other while the fans went crazy.

Almost all of the fans thought you were secretly dating, some of them even writing fanfictions about you. If you were being honest, you had read some of them when you were bored and they were kind of good. One of these times was when you were on the tour bus, sitting in your bed with your legs tucked into your chest. Alex grabbed the back of your neck, pinching slightly to cause added discomfort. "What the fuck are you reading?" He grabbed your phone out of your hand and scrolled down the page. "Give me back my phone you asshole." You yelled at him, standing up and grabbing for your phone. His arm blocked you from taking back your device as his eyes scanned the screen. "Is this shit about us?" The hand blocking your body moved, allowing you to snatch back your phone. "I fucking hate you Alex." You pushed him and sat down on your bed.

"My dick is bigger than that." Alex remarked, leaning against the other two beds on the wall. "Do you want me to 'Suck It And See' or something." You rolled your eyes at him and lied back down into your bed. "Haha very funny. Maybe this is why I'm the favorite in the band." He smirked at you, not expecting an answer. "Maybe this why you cum in 7 seconds." The words just slipped out naturally with you barely realizing you said it. "You and I both know that isn't true sweetheart." His voice was smooth like a warm spoonful of honey. "What about that time in high school when you-" You added a slight smile to your words and crossed your arms but you were cut off by him. "Shut up. I never should have told you about that."

"Fine Mr. Seven Seconds." You threw your hands up in surrender before Jamie walked into the small space from the other part of the bus. "We can hear you guys from outside. Can you just shut the fuck up and get along." He enunciated his words with his hands. "No." Both you and Alex said at the same time while Jamie just left in defeat. "Well last I remember you were screaming my name Y/N." "We were drunk and I was imagining you to be Alex Trebec." "Really, I swear you said 'Oh Alex Turner you're so hot and sexy and cool and you have such a big dick'." His impression of your voice was terrible, making you laugh. "You sound nothing like me you ass." The words were slightly effected by your laughter but still legible.