Stervin Harryman

A/N SCHOOL STARTS IN LIKE A WEEK AND MY SLEEP SCHEDULE IS SO FUCKED UP 😭😭😭

Fit Check 🤩💅

Fit Check 🤩💅

     I had been sitting in my room all day watching the T.V in my room. I felt a rumble in my stomach. I groaned as I yelled down to my brother Billy. "BILLY CAN YOU BRING ME SOME CHIPS?!?" No response. I groaned. I got up out of my bed and put on a pair of socks. "NO FREE DOGS😈😈😈!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I opened my door and walked down the stairs. I walked into the kitchen to see all of the boys on the basketball team.

     I stopped in my tracks as everyone's head turned to look at me. I quickly crossed my hands over my chest because I didn't have a bra on. "Oh hey Ray." My crush since 8th grade Steve Harrington said to me smiling. "I didn't know people were coming over." I said to Billy my face growing pink. "Damn I thought I told you." He said annoyed. I walked up to the cabinet and looked for a snack. I saw a bag of chips on the top shelf and I reached up to grab it. I was a little too short and I couldn't reach. A hand wrapped around my waist and grabbed the chips. My face burned bright red as Steve passed me the bag.

     "Um thanks." I said still feeling his hand on my waist. I turned around and Steve let go of my waist. I spedwalked to my room and quickly slammed my door shut. I sat on my bed and quickly went under the covers. I turned on my T.V and watched whatever was on. I dozed off and dreamt of Boypunzel. I awoke to a knock on my door. I groggily stood up and opened the door. I expected to see Billy but it was Steve. He had a pizza box with one slice left. "Do you want the last slice?" He asked a small smile on his face. "Sure. Come in." I said returning the smile. He walked in awkwardly and stood in the middle of my room. He was looking at the posters that lined the walls.

     "Are you just going to stand there or are you gonna sit down." I said with a giggle. He sat down on my bed and I closed the door. I walked over to the bad and sat next to him. I stared at him and he kept looking at my lips. "So uh Ray I wanted to tell you that I um." I cut him off with a quick kiss. "I like you too dingus." I said. He grinned and pulled my face to his. The kiss quickly got heated and he was on top of me with his hands under my shirt. He squeezed my waist slightly and I let out a small moan. He pulled his face away from mine and took off his shirt.

     I pulled mine over my head and Steve's hands went to my exposed tits. He ran his thumb over my nipples and I moaned softly. His lips moved to my neck and he started to kiss lower. He reached my collarbone and looked up at me before sucking harshly. I moaned as he left a dark purple spot where his mouth once was. His lips moved back to mine as he slowly played with my waistband. I got impatient and I pushed his hand in myself. He started to draw circles in my clit and I moaned into his lips. His pace started to quicken and I felt a pit forming in my stomach. He stuck his middle finger inside my pussy and I melted under his touch. He added another finger and started to pump them in and out of me.

     He curled his fingers and that pushed me over the edge. I bit my lip to quiet my moan as I came hard on his fingers. He brought his hands to my mouth and licked off the cum. He kissed from my collarbone down to my thighs and he placed soft kisses on each of them. He looked up at me and I nodded. He quickly pulled off my bottoms and panties in one quick motion. He brought his face to my pussy and started to kitty lick my clit. I threw my head back in bliss. He sped up and started to softly suck. I moaned softly and he smirked on my clit. "Just like that." I said as the pool in my stomach was about to overflow. He kept his pace and pure euphoria washed over me. "Fuck Steve I'm cumming." I moaned out. I came on his chin and he sat up the cum still on his chin. He wiped his face and smirked. "What next sweetheart." He whispered in my ear. "Please fuck me Steve." I whimpered. "With pleasure." He said.

     He slowly pulled off his basketball short and there was a giant bulge in his boxers. He pulled them off too. His dick hit his stomach and I bit my lip at the thought of it inside of me. "Do you have a condom?" He asked looking around my room. "In the top drawer." I said motioning to the nightstand. He grabbed one out of the drawer and put it on. He aligned his dick with my pussy and looked at me. I nodded as he moved his hips forward. I covered my mouth to contain my moan but Steve ripped my hand away. "I want everyone to know you're mine." He whispered in my ear. I nodded and he started to thrust. I moaned loudly and Steve's pace started to slowly speed up. He let out a low moan with each thrust he did. His hands moved to his hair and he ran his fingers through it. I moved my hand to his chest and my nails made little crescents on his back. He hit my G-Spot repeatedly causing the band in my stomach to tighten. I moaned as the band broke. I came on his dick with a loud moan.

     The feeling of my orgasm is what pushed Steve over the edge. "Fuuuck." He moaned out as came in the condom. He slowed down the speed of his thrusts until he was stopped. He pulled out and took off the condom. He threw it in the trash beside my bed and sat on the bed next to me. We were both panting as we stared at each other. "Tell Billy he can invite you guys as much as he wants." I said with a giggle.

1117 Words

IM GONNA DECOMPOSE IN LIKE A FEW DAYS SO I DONT HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL 😭😭😭