Loverboy

(A/N, I have way to many ideas for these things so expect a bunch more in the future, Simp <3)
     ring ring ring ring
I slammed my alarm clock on the floor and groaned. I had already snoozed it 4 times and school started in half an hour. I got out of bed and groggily grabbed clothes out of my dresser and went to the shower.
     I turned the shower on and got undressed. I took a quick shower and got ready. I put on a simple makeup look.
     I grabbed my bag and yelled at my brother, " MIKE HURRY UP IM LEAVING!" He ran around the corner with a pop tart in his hand. We went out the door and got in my Impala (✨carry on my wayward sun ) I drove us to school and he got out to find Eddie Munson. I sat on the hood and started to stare ahead of me. I zoned out thinking about whether the moon would have a moon. I got snapped back to reality when I felt a hand on my shoulder.
     I took a second to realize what was happening. A man with a curly blonde mullet and sky blue eyes stood in front of me. Billy Hargrove. "Hello why the fuck have you been staring at e for like 5 minutes." He said with a deep voice.(why does that make me cringe 😭😭😭) I felt my face grow red. "I um I just zoned out." I stuttered out. "Oh yeah, what we're you thinking about then sweetheart." He said with a smirk.
     " Why do you care sweetheart?" I said saying that last part sarcastically. "Because I want to give you something to think about." He stepped up closer to me when saying this causing me to stand up. We were only a few inches apart. He smelled like cigarettes and a hint of cinnamon.
     "And what would that be lover boy?" I said stepping a bit closer. I could tell people were looking at us now but I didn't care. I was bored and had nothing to do that day.
     "Why don't you meet me at the lake at 5 and you'll find out princess." He said our lips almost touching as he talked. "Maybe I will princess" I responded our lips touching as I said the last word. The bell went iff and he backed away. Before he could turn around, he winked at me and I blew him a very sarcastic kiss.
     I walked inside and made it to my locker. I felt an arm lightly touch my shoulder. I turned around to see my best friend since I was a baby Steve Harrington. I hugged him and he hugged me back. "Why where you talking to Billy Hargrove in the parking lot today?" I heard him say. "Why do you care so much pretty boy?"I said using the nickname he hated.
     He scoffed. I already knew why he cared. Billy was taking his spot as the 'King of Hawkins High.' I laughed at his frustration. "It's fine it's not like he asked me to be his girlfriend or anything." I said partially lying.
      "Fine." He said with a sigh. Our families had always been close and we had gone through a lot together. Last year we had fought demogorgans in Will Byers house. After that we were rarely ever apart. I went to my first class and fell asleep almost immediately. I dreamt of Billy's lips touching mine. I woke up to the teacher staring over me.
     "Detention Ms. Wheeler after school." She scolded. I just groaned and went to my next few classes. In the hallways Billy would walk past me and smirk. Each time I would turn red. When school was over I went to the detention room. When I walked in, the first thing I noticed was Billy sitting in the back of the room. I shot an accusatory glance his way. He rolled his eyes. I sat down on the other side of the room. Billy got up and moved next to me.
      I glared at him and he just smirked. The teacher told us to take out notebooks and write down what we did wrong and what we should do to fix this issue in our world. It was the dumbest thing I had ever done. I was 3 paragraphs in when I felt a warm hand on my thigh. He kept it there for another few minutes until he started to slowly move it up.
     I looked over at him and he was already looking at me with a smirk. I put my hand on his hand and started to push it up more. He looked surprised but then he did a small chuckle.
     He got up to the bottom of my skirt. (Them and the teacher were the only ones in the room btw) I pushed his hand below my skirt and he squeezed my thigh. I moaned quietly. The teacher looked up from his phone at us but couldn't tell anything was wrong to he looked back down.
     He pushed his hand into my panties and found my clit. He started to slowly move his hand and I bit my lip to keep myself from moaning. He started to go faster and faster. I was barely able to contain my moans when the teacher got up from the desk. Billy stopped and pulled his hand out.
     The teacher told us, "My dog just got in an accident. I need to go. Just stay here." He ran out of the classroom. Billy looked at me and smirked. He got out of the chair and grabbed my hand to get me up too.
     He pushed me up against the wall and started to kiss me. I kissed him back. He bit my bottom lip asking for permission info my mouth. I obliged and he explored all of my mouth. He put his hands under my shirt and took it off. I took off his shirt immediately after.
      He started to unclasp the back of my bra and he helped my take it off. He started to kiss down my neck and made it to my sweet spot. I moaned and he smirked against my neck. He trailed his way further down occasionally sucking and biting causing small moans to escape my mouth.
     He started to suck on my right nipple and he played with my left. I moaned loudly and he stopped. "You need to be more quiet princess. We don't want anyone to hear us do we." I shook my head. He picked me up and pushed me onto the table. He kissed from my mouth to my waistline and looked up at me for consent. I nodded and he quickly pulled off my skirt. I was left in just my soaked panties. He pulled those off too. He pushed open my legs and licked up my slit. He was quick to find my clit and suck on it. He started to move his tongue, slowly at first and then picking up the pace.
     I moaned slightly until I bit my lip to contain it. H slowly stuck in one of his fingers and I tasted blood from biting it so hard. He put in another one and started to put them in and out.
     He continued on going faster and faster. After all of this stimulation I felt a pit build at the bottom of my stomach. I stopped biting my lip and moaned loudly while I came l over Billy's hands.
      He licked the cum off of his fingers and off my pussy. He got up and I saw a bulge building in his pants. I smirked.  I got off the table and got on my knees. I helped him undo his pants and he was left in just his boxers. Somehow in the process our shoes had fallen off. I pulled down his boxers and his cock hit his stomach.
     I grabbed it and put the tip in my mouth. I swirled my tongue around it. I started to slowly take the rest in and I bobbed my head. He threw his head back in delight as I sucked his dick. I started to use my hands to get the rest of the space I couldn't get.
     I felt his dick twitch and I could tell that he was about to cum. I started to go faster and I felt a warm liquid shoot down my throat. I smiled and got back up. He walked over to his bag and grabbed out a condom. He opened it up and put it on his dick. I got back on the table and got ready.
     He walked back up to me and aligned his dick with my hole. He slowly started to insert himself. I moaned and he covered my mouth. He started the thrust and I moaned louder. He went faster and faster. I moaned louder and louder. I felt the familiar pit forming and bit my lip. I felt my walls tighten on his dick as I moaned his name. The sight of me cumming sent him over the edge and he came balls deep in my pussy.
     We started to put our clothes on both panting. Once we got our clothes on, he stared at me. "Did I give you something to think about sweetheart." He said with a smirk. "Maybe lover boy." I replied while putting my shoes on. "Do you wanna go get ice cream or something?" He asked looking genuine. "Sure princess." I replied with a smirk.
     1609 words

A/N I stayed up till 5 am writing this 😭😭😭