Burn

(plz don't mention any spelling mistakes thx, Simp)

I woke up to my brother Eddie banging on my door. "Wake up Emmi. I don't like this Emmi wake up! Can you hear me wake up Emmi!" I groaned loudly. "I'm leaving in 15 minutes with or without you!" Eddie yelled. " I'm awake," I said with another groan. I got out of bed and grabbed an outfit from my dresser. I had my room since my uncle was rarely here. He usually just slept on the couch when he was.

Outfit (You can choose your own if you want idc)

     I applied some eyeliner, mascara, and concealer to cover up the bags under my eyes

     I applied some eyeliner, mascara, and concealer to cover up the bags under my eyes. I grabbed my bag and a pop tart from the kitchen as I ran out the door. Eddie was about to drive away when I made it to the car. "I almost made you skateboard to school dumbass." He said sarcastically. I knew he wouldn't have left me tho. It was my first day of junior year and Eddie was a senior. Once we got to the school Eddie got out of the van and went to see his DnD friends. I got out and walked to the wall by the doors. I pulled out a cigarette and started to smoke.

     I heard "Rock You Like A Hurricane" playing and I knew Billy Hargrove was here. I sighed and sat down on the wall. I started to zone out until I was snapped back to reality by none other than Billy Hargrove himself. I looked up at him and stood up. " What do you want Hargrove," I said in a very bored tone. "Do you have a lighter? I saw you smoking so I thought you would have one." He responded with a smirk. I pulled mine out from my bag and attempted to light his cigarette. I burned my thumb and dropped the lighter.

     "FUCK!" I yelled. He looked at me with a worried look on his face. I picked up the lighter and shook out my hand. " Are you ok? Let me see your thumb." He said in a worried tone. "What do you want to kiss my boo-boo?" I responded sarcastically. "That's not the only thing I wanna kiss." I heard him mutter under his breath. I felt a surge of anger pass over me. " WOW, I thought Billy Hargrove was trying to be a nice person for once. BUT I GUESS FUCKING NOT! " I yelled at him. As I stormed off I turned around and said, " Fuck you Billy." while I flipped him off. He yelled back, " You wish Munson." with a smirk on his face.

     I felt my face grow red but I turned around before he could see. I walked to my locker as I heard the bell go off. As I was walking toward my first class I felt someone hug me from behind. I turned around to see my best friend Robin Buckley. I hugged her back and flicked her on the back of the head. " What was that for?!?!?" She asked. "For scaring the shit out of me Buckley," I said while she punched my arm. I rolled my eyes and we went to our first-period class which was English. I had almost forgotten about what had happened with Billy until I felt a hand on my ear. It was warm and a little rough. I turned around to see Billy's face only around 3 inches from my own.

     "I wanted to apologize for this morning. I was an asshole and didn't think about what I was saying." With each word, he said I felt a hot breath on my nose. He had a strong odor of cologne and cigarettes but strangely they went very well together. "I-I um it-its ok," I said stuttering from him being so close. He chuckled at the way I was flustered. " Maybe sometime I can take you up on that offer you made Munson." He said with a smirk. he stepped closer and our faces were only about an inch apart. I looked confused and he laughed again. " You know what you said this morning 'Fuck you Billy'" He said doing a terrible impression of my voice. I laughed and said, " Maybe you should." I booped his nose and pushed him away. He laughed and winked and then walked away.