Teenage Dirtbag (Eddie)

(This takes place in the present because I didn't feel like making it 80's-y)
TW: SMUT, DEGRADING, SLIGHT CHOKING, HOT MAN 😩😩😩

     Mhmm~ Eddie right there.
     I woke  up with a thin layer of sweat covering your body. I looked over at my phone and it said it was 5:00 am. I groaned. I tried falling asleep but it was unsuccessful. I got up and decided to shower. I grabbed out a simple outfit and went to the bathroom.
     I took off my clothes and turned on the shower. I sat in the warm water and felt my muscles relax. I thought about my dream with Eddie and ran my fingers through my hair. 'Fuck why am I thinking about some guy I've never talked to in my life like this' I thought to myself.
     The only interaction I'd ever had with him was when he ran into me in the hall and heavily apologized. I was bright red the whole time.
     I realized I had just been sitting under the water. I finished up my shower and got out. I got dressed and did my makeup.
(Outfit)

(Makeup)

     When I checked my phone it was 6:30 am

     When I checked my phone it was 6:30 am. School started at 7:00. I grabbed my stuff and went downstairs. My parents were gone on a trip to the Bahamas for "work". I knew they just wanted to get away from the world and most importantly me.
     I grabbed my helmet from in front of the door and left. I started to play music in my AirPods. 'Teenage Dirtbag' by Wheatus started to play. I nodded my head to the music. I listened to the lyrics and I felt a pang in my heart. 'But she doesn't know who I am, and why would she give a damn about me.'
     I made it to school once the song finished. I parked and just sat on the motorcycle for a few seconds. I took off my helmet and shook my hair free. I saw Eddie sitting on the hood of his car staring right at me.
     We made eye contact and he looked away. I turned pink and the bell rang. I got off the motorcycle, grabbed my bag and went inside. I made it to my locker and grabbed my books.
     I was about to walk away when I saw someone standing in front of me. I looked up and saw a man with curly brown hair. "I didn't know you had a motorcycle." He said with a smirk.
     "I ride it to school everyday so I guess you just didn't notice." I said with a small smile. "I guess not princess." He replied keeping the smirk. I grew red with the nickname he gave me. The bell ring again signifying that we had to go to our first class.
     Eddie and I had the same first period class. He usually would sit in the back corner by himself but today he sat next to me. "Hey doll." He said as if we had known each other for years.
     "Uh hi." I said with a small smile. The class started and every so often his hands would graze my thigh. Each time I would feel a chill run through my body. Halfway through the class he put his hand on my thigh.
     I felt my whole body tingle. He slowly rubbed his thumb on my inner thigh. I looked over a him and he was just looking at the teacher as if nothing was happening. He squeezed slightly and I involuntarily moaned quietly. He smirked.
     He moved his hand up and I pushed it down. My face was bright red. He looked at me and pouted. I rolled my eyes and payed attention to the lesson. The class ended and we were switching classes.
I had to switch my books and went to my locker again.
     Eddie followed me to the locker and stood next to me. I ignored him. I could tell he was getting frustrated. Before I could walk away he pushed me against the lockers and I inhaled sharply. "So you're just going to ignore me y/n?" He said an evil grin building on his face.
     I whimpered in response. He pushed me closer to the lockers. "Say words to me y/n." He growled in my ear. "I'm sorry for ignoring you Eddie." I whimpered out, barely being able to breathe. "Good." He said with a smirk.
     He pushed away and left me standing there dazed. Everyone in the hall was staring at me. I just grabbed my stuff and left. Thankfully Eddie wasn't in my next class.
     Lunch came quickly and I couldn't help but think about what Eddie would do when he saw me. I kinda hoped that it would be like what he did in the hall. I grabbed my food and went to my usual table by myself. I would usually just sit on my phone and listen to music. Before I could sit down though a hand with cold rings gripped my arm.
     The hand gripped harder and forced me to turn around. "Hey princess." He said with a smirk. "Hey Munson." I replied with the same smirk. His hand gripped harder when he heard his name.
     You stepped closer to him and his scent surrounded you. He smelled like cigarettes and and sandalwood. I put my hand in his chest and the grip on my arm loosened.
     I bunched his shirt in my hand and he put his other hand on my waist. I had forgotten about the rest of the cafeteria and the only person I cared about was Eddie. He pulled me out of the cafeteria, making me leave all my stuff at the table. "Where are you taking me?" I asked with a nervous laugh.
     "You'll see sweetheart." He cooed. He took me out of the school and into the parking lot. He brought me to his van and opened up the back. (Why am I imagining it being the LODED DIPER van 😭) It was a cleared out space and the floor was covered in blankets. There were pillows littering the floor. He gestured me to go inside so I did. He went in behind me. "Take off your shoes. Get comfortable." He said with a smirk on his face. I did as he told and sat on the floor.
     He took off his shoes and sat next to me. We both lyed back and looked at each other. We scooted closer until we could feel each others breaths.
     His hand cupped the side of my face and closed the gap between us. Our lips moved in sync and he grabbed my waist. He squeezed slightly and I let out a soft moan into the kiss allowing his tongue to slip in. He massaged my tongue with his. He moved his hand down to my ass. He bit my lip softly. I moaned again. I put my hand under his shirt and rubbed his back. My nails dug into his skin and he grunted.
     I pulled away and there was a string of spit between us. He helped me pull off my shirt and our lips clashed together again. He pushed himself on top of me. He disconnected and took off his shirt. Instead of kissing me again, his lips attacked the side of my neck. He was found my sweet spot and I moaned loudly. He nipped and sucked and I continued moaning.
     He kissed down to my collarbone and left a dark bruise. He made it to my bra and he reached behind my back and unclamped the back. I lifted my arms so he could take it off. He stared at my tits and smirked.
     He went down and sucked on my right nipple while playing with my left. I put my hands in his hair and moaned loudly. I could feel my panties getting soaked. I pushed his head down to my waistband. He smirked against my body. He undid my belt excruciatingly slow. Once he got it off, he unbuttoned my pants at the same speed. I bucked my hips toward him signaling him to speed up.
     He didn't take the hint and went even slower. I moaned out of frustration. He had finally taken off my pants and I was left in just my panties. He was playing with the waistband before he pulled them off in one quick motion.
     He brought his head down to in between my legs. He licked up my slit and I shivered out of pleasure. "All this for me baby." He said signaling how wet I was. I just moaned in response.
     He licked from my core to my clit and he sucked slightly. He started to move his tongue against my clit. I moaned loudly as I entangled my hands in his hair once more.
     He started going faster and he stuck one finger in my pussy. "Fuck" I moaned out as he smirked against my clit. He stuck in another finger and I moaned again. He started to pump his fingers in and out of me. He started to pick up his speed while his tongue worked on my clit. I felt a pit growing in my stomach as he did gods work.
     As he kept going I could tell I was about to reach my climax. "FUCK Eddie!" I moaned out while cumming on his hand. "I didn't tell you you could cum did I slut." He said while licking the cum off of his fingers. "N-No you didn't." I whimpered. "You're going to have to be punished for being a little whore." He growled.
     He took off his pants and was left in just his boxers. I could see a huge bulge growing. He walked up to the front of the car and grabbed out a box of condoms.
    He grabbed one out and placed in on the ground. "Get on your knees slut." He demanded. I obliged and got on my knees in front of him. I pulled down his boxers and his dick hit his stomach. I moaned softly thinking about his dick inside me.
     I wrapped my lips around his tip and twirled my tongue around it. He groaned. I licked from his balls to the tip and sucked slightly on the tip. He got impatient and pushed my head down with his hand. I gagged and he moaned.
     He wrapped his hand in my hair and kept me moving at a steady pace. I sucked in my cheeks and he groaned. "Fuck baby this feels so fucking good."
I smirked on his dick. I started to use my hands on the base of his dick to pleasure him as much as possible. Not long after I started jerking off I felt warm liquid fill my mouth.
     I sucked on the tip to get the rest out and I looked back up at him. "Swallow it slut." He ordered. I tried to but immediate gagged. He grabbed my chin and made me stare up at him. "I told you to swallow it you fucking whore." I attempted again but spit it out.
     "You're going to have to be punished whore. You can't even swallow my cum." He snarled. I moaned in anticipation. He grabbed the condom off of the floor and put it on his already hardened dick. He pushed me onto my back and lined up his dick with my pussy. He grabbed onto my tits and slammed into me. I screamed in pleasure and pain. He pulled out and slammed in again. This time I moaned. His hands trailed up to my neck as he choked me just enough to allow me to still breathe easily.
     His pace sped up and I moaned loudly. "Fuck princess you're so fucking tight." I just moaned again in response. He sped up his pace and I felt the pit in my stomach forming again. "Fuck Eddie I'm about to cum!" I said between moans. "Cum for be slut." He said the grip on my neck tightening. I moaned his name as I came on his dick. The feeling of my climax sent Eddie over the edge.
     He came balls deep in my pussy. He kept thrusting riding out our highs. "Fuck Eddie." I panted as he took off the condom. I sat up to put on my clothes but Eddie pushed me back down. "You were a good little slut princess." He cooed it my ear before letting me get dressed.
We got out of the van a few minutes before the bell went off. When we walked into the lunchroom, everyone looked at us skeptically. I just smiled nervously and he smirked. I grabbed my stuff right as the bell went off.
2140 words 😭😭

A/N
I STARTED WRITING THIS AT 11 pm AND NOW ITS 4 am 😭

BSANSKNSSNSN