EDDON MUNSIE

A/N YALL I JUAT WATCHED THE JOE QUINN JIMMY FALLON THINGY IM COMBUSTING EVERYWHERE

     I was woken by my brother, Mike shaking me awake. "Dude wake up it's 7:30." He said still shaking me. "Get the fuck out of my room I'm awake." I said groaning. He left and walked down the stairs. I grabbed out an outfit and changed. I went to the bathroom and got ready. I went downstairs and Mike was leaning on the door. "Took you long enough." He said glaring. "Yeah yeah get in the car." I said, walking out the door.

     I drove us to school jamming out to the music as Mike rolled his eyes. I was listening to Iron Maiden when we got to school. 'The Trooper' started playing and I nodded my head along to it. Mike quickly got out as I turned up the volume. He flipped me off as he walked away and I laughed. The bell rang and rang. I turned off the music with a sigh.
     I got out of the car and walked to my class.

~EPIC TIME SKIP~

     It was the end of the day and Mike walked up to me with Dustin. "Can you please fill in for Lucas in our campaign tonight?" Dustin asked with a hopeful look on his face. "Ugh fine." I said rolling my eyes. Dustin smiled and Mike sighed. They walked away. I walked to the car and sat until it was 30 minutes until it started. I got out of the car and walked to the room where it was held. I knocked on the door and it flew open. I saw Eddie on the other side. 'He's so fucking hot oml', I thought to myself.

     He looked me up and down running his lips across his bottom lip. "You're early doll face." He said smirking. "Yeah it's a problem." I said laughing slightly. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me inside. He closed the door behind me. He pulled me over the the table and sat me on top. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Fuck, I don't know how to say this. I've liked you ever since I met your brother. I really like you Madi." He said running his hands through his hair. I sat there stunned. "Shit I'm so sorry. Fuck." He said pacing. I got off the table and kissed him. I threw my hands over his shoulders. "It's fine dingus I like you too." He smiled and pulled my face to his.

     His hands made their way to my hips and he pulled me close to him. I put my hands on the back of his hair and pulled slightly. The kiss became more heated and soon enough I was pushed up on the table with Eddie's hands under my shirt. He slowly took it off and his hand snaked around my back to undo the back of my bra. He undid it and i helped him take off my bra.

     I took off his shirt and he started kissing down my body. He kissed each of my nipples before moving further down. He made it to my pants line and he quickly slipped them off. He rubbed me through my panties and I let out a small moan. He slowly pulled down my panties and put his face in front of my throbbing pussy. His tongue made it to my clit and he started to suck and I threw my head back in pleasure. His pace sped up and he stuck one finger inside me. I moaned and I felt him smirk on my clit. He started pumping his fingers and he curled them. I grabbed his hair and yanked. He moaned and the vibration sent me over the edge. "Eddie I'm cumming." I moaned out but he didn't stop. He kept going leading me to my second orgasm. The door opened and I saw Mike standing there. "WHAT THE FUCK!" He yelled slamming the door shut. Eddie didn't stop and I came quickly after. I put my clothes back on and yelled that Mike could come in.

     "I DID NOT NEED TO SEE THAT SHIT MADI." He yelled as he was walking in. My face grew bright red and Eddie walked up behind me. "We're going to finish that later darling." He whispered in my ear. I crossed my legs and bit my lip. Someone walked in and stared at me. "Who the hell stole my spot?" He said with a glare.

     I quickly stood up and looked around for a spot. Eddie patted his lap motioning that I sit on it. My face grew pink as I sat down. I leaned my head on his shoulder. "We should have just asked Erica." Mike groaned. I flipped him off and Eddie laughed below me. The campaign started and might I say, Eddie is so fucking hot controlling all these people.

     The campaign ended with Gareth rolling a nat. 20 and killing Vecna. (Ik that's not what happened) I clapped and adjusted myself on Eddie's lap. I heard a low groan and felt something growing below me. "What do you think your doing sweetheart?" He whispered in my ear as people were celebrating. I moved agin and he gripped my hips. "You better stop that or you'll be punished." He growled in my ear. I did it again and the grip on my hips became very tough.

     I let out a soft moan and he slowly ground his hips against mine. I got off his lap and he glared at me. I looked at him innocently and he rolled his eyes. "Mike can you just go home with Dustin?" I asked him crossing my arms. "Why just so you can swap spit with Eddie." He said making the same pose. "Just go to Dustin's house or something jesus fuck." I said glaring at him. He finally agreed and I walked back to Eddie. Everyone had left and Eddie yanked me on his lap. I took off his shirt and I took off my own. He pulled my face to his and he stuck his tongue through my lips.

     I grabbed his hands and put them to my bra. He quickly took it off and massaged my tits. I moaned into the kiss. I slowly climbed down his body until my face was in front of his bulge. I quickly pulled down his pants and boxers and grabbed his dick. I aligned it with my mouth and went straight to work. I quickly started bobbing my head up and down. He grabbed into the back of my head with one hand and put his other hand on my face. His cold rings felt soothing against my face. My pace sped up and he bucked his hips hitting the back of my throat as he orgasmed without warning.

     His cum filled my mouth and I looked up at him while swallowing. "You did so good for me darling." He said pulling me to his lap. He pulled down my pants and panties quickly. I aligned his dick to my pussy and slowly lowered myself. I moaned loudly and Eddie let out a groan. I slowly rocked my hips and he grabbed my hips, focusing my movements. I slowly rose my hips up and slammed down. I moaned loudly as his tip grazed my g-spot. He let out a low moan as my pace was speeding up. I felt myself getting close to an orgasm. "Fuck Eddie I'm about to cum!" I said while riding him. I felt my walls clench around his dick as I came on it. The feeling of my orgasm caused Eddie to reach his climax. He pulled out and came on my stomach.

     We were both panting as I leaned on his chest. "We have to leave doll face." He said as I curled up on his lap. I groaned and we got dressed. We walked out of the room with our stuff and walked out into the parking lot. "Goodbye princess." He said kissing my hand. I laughed as my face was turning slightly pink. "Goodbye m'lord." I said giggling. I walked to my car and smiled.  'The Trooper' started plying again as I drove home.

1383 WORDS

I HAD A DREAM ABOUT THIS ONE TOO

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY TIPS FOR SHIFTING I WANT TO DO IT SO BAD BUT IT NEVER WORKS FOR ME. PLZ IF YOU HAVE ANY DM ME 😭😭😭