Rowan Laslow

OK IK ITS BEEN A FAT MINUTE SINCE I LAST POSTED BUT LIKE IVE BEEN BUSY AND SHIT. ANYWAYS ENJOY 😉

     Your roommate Bianca was rushing you to get on the uniform for your meeting. You were both a part of the Nightshades and the meeting was in 5 minutes. "Hurry up Y/N I don't want to be late." "I am!" You retort as you pull the robe over your body. "I'm ready. Let's go." Bianca sighs in relief and the two of you leave your room. The halls were empty and there was complete silence apart from your footsteps.

     The two of you made it to the statue and Bianca snapped twice causing a passageway to arise. "This never gets old." You smirk. Bianca went first and you trailed behind, the passage closing behind you. The other members were already there, standing in a circle. There were most of the sirens, like yourself, a few vampires and werewolves, Xavier Thorpe, and Rowan Laslow. "Took you long enough." Xavier joked. "It's all Y/N's fault!" Bianca scoffed. You mocked her using your hand like a mouth.

     "We'll now that we're here let's start this thing." You said and the meeting started. You all discussed what had been going on and how to deal with it. Rowan seemed off the whole time. He kept messing with the bottom of his shirt, rolling it between his fingers. He wasn't talking during the conversations and was leaned against the staircase.

     After the meeting, everyone started to file out of the room. Rowan stayed in his place and Bianca was rushing you to leave. "Come on." She said, standing at the top of the stairs. "Go back to the dorm. I'll be there in a sec." You say and Bianca walks away.

     "Hey Rowan, are you okay?" You ask. He looks up at you, slightly flustered. "I-uh-um yeah. I'm fine." The room started to feel warm so you took off the robe. You were in a tank top and leggings. Rowan's face burned red. "Are you sure? You don't seem okay." You state and grab his hand. He looks at you and pulls your lips to his.

     You pull off and look at him confused. "No. No no no no no. I'm so sorry. Please don't hate me." His words were frantic and he started up the stairs. "Wait! Come back. It's fine, really. Y'know, I like you too." You say this slowly. Making sure every word sinks in. "Really," His voice is hopeful. "Yeah. I've always had a thing for nerds." His face goes bright red and you go up the stairs to him.

     As soon as you made it to the stair below him, you pull his face to yours. His lips meet yours and butterflies explode in your stomach. You feel him smile onto your lips, making the butterflies multiply. The two of you move down the steps, almost falling multiple times. His hands timidly moved to your waist, only touching slightly. Your hands moved to his and you pushed them into you more. After you had kissed for a few minutes, you realized he wasn't going to make it go further. You pulled away and looked up at him. "Can I suck your dick."

     He looked shocked and his face grew almost crimson. "I-uh this is kinda embarrassing but I've never like- had- uhm." "I get it. If you don't want it you don't have to." The room was abnormally quiet. "I didn't say no did I." A smile was building on his face. He moved over to a chair in the corner and sat down. You followed close behind. You slowly got down on your knees and unbuttoned his shirt. He had a slight tone to his body.

     He helped you pull down his pants to his lower hip. The thin material of his boxers was easy to slip down and take out his dick. It was a reasonable size, fitting in your hand nicely. It hardened at your touch, growing into something larger than you expected. "Are you ready?" You question as he looks down at you. "Yes. P-please" "You have no idea how hot that is." His head tilted back as you moved your hand slowly on his cock. You bring your lips to the tip of his dick, sucking slightly. A small whimper left his lips.

     You move your head lower until it was halfway down his cock. Your hand continued to jerk him off as your mouth was moving its way down. With each movement, a small noise escapes his lips. Your mouth had made it to the base of his cock. It was barely fitting, almost causing your gag reflex to go off. You look up at him and he's looking back at you, his glasses messed up on his face. He was really hot from that angle. His hands moved to get the hair away from your face, pulling it into a loose ponytail secured by his hand.

     You started to slowly bob your head, a low moan escaping Rowan's lips. His dick hit the back of your throat on a specific bob, causing your eyes to slightly water. "I-I'm about to-to cum." He whimpers. You don't change your pace and continue how you had been. "Thank you." He moaned as he came in your mouth. His dick was softening in your mouth as you swallowed the cum.

     You got up and pulled his mouth to yours once again. "That was- amazing, to say the least." He said, still sitting in the chair. "You're going to owe me Laslow." You smirk and walk back where you placed your robe. As you slipped it back on, Rowan had put back on his clothes. "What do you want me to do?" He asked, walking over to you. "We'll find that out when the time is right won't we?" You respond and walk up the staircase.

     The moon was high up in the sky, lighting up the halls around you. There wasn't anyone in the halls as per usual at this time of night. You made it back to the dorm and Bianca was asleep on her bed. The clock in your room read 10:37 pm and you changed into a big T-shirt and shorts. The bathroom was empty and you were able to brush your teeth in peace. Once you made it into bed, you were exhausted. Right as your head hit the pillow, you fell asleep.

1092 words

OKAY IDK HOW TO FEEL ABT THIS. ITS BEEN LIKE 4 MONTHS SINCE I POSTED SO THIS ONE IS SHORT AND KINDA CRAPPY. ILYSM 😍😍😍😍

BYE BYE 👋