Xavier Thorpe

yummy yum

     Your eyes strayed from the textbook to the boy across from you. Xavier Thorpe. Your best friend since the beginning of freshman year at Nevermore. The boy who you had liked for just as long. He was looking back at you, talking to you with just his eyes. 'You wanna leave?'  He gestured by lifting his eyebrows and looking at the door. 'Hell yeah'  You reply by smiling back at him.

     There was a plan that the two of you made last week for this exact occasion. "OH MY GOD!" You scream and start to fake cry. As a kid, you wanted to be an actress, causing you to perfect your fake cry. The teacher immediately looks up at you concerned. "Are you okay?" She asks, standing up from the desk. You continued to force tears from your eyes, keeping the teacher uninformed. "Do you need a second? How about you go outside and try feel good enough to talk, okay?" You nod and stand up, collecting your things. "C-can Xavier come too. I n-need some company." You sniffle out, throwing you bag over your shoulder. "Of course honey, anything to make you better." She reassures and ushers you and Xavier out of the room.

     As soon as the door closed, you laughed and wiped the tears from your eyes. Xavier gave you a high five and smiled at you. "That was fucking perfect." He started to laugh, making you laugh harder. The two of you laughed until your stomachs hurt, only stopping when a teacher walked near you. "Do you wanna go to my studio?" That was where you usually went when you were skipping classes together. "Of course I do." You shrugged. The two of you made your way through the woods into his studio, stopping every once and a while to look behind you. "Last one there is a rotten egg!" You yell while already a few feet in front of him. He starts sprinting behind you, not fast enough to surpass your running.

     You slammed against the door of the shed, the momentum from running stopping immediately. Xavier's body rammed into your  back just as you recovered from the hit. He bounced off of you and fell to the ground. The laughter this caused didn't stop for 2 minutes straight. "You suck." You said through the laughter. "Shut up." He rolled his eyes and stood up, brushing the dirt from his ass. His arm reached around you and unlocked the door. You pushed it open and walked inside. The walls were covered in art of random things he had dreamed about. He was close behind you, closing the door behind him. "So... what do you wanna do?" He asked, leaning against the doorway. "Do you have any weed left?"

     ~1 Hour Later~

     "Weed makes me fucking horny." You groaned, running your hands over your face. As soon as you realized you said that out loud, you clapped your hand over your mouth. Xavier laughed and took another hit of the joint. "Oh yeah?" He continues to laugh. "How about we just pretend you didn't hear that." Your face was bright red. "Or, I can help you with that..." He smirked at you. "W-what?" You smiled, faking it. "Come here," He gestured to himself. Everything about this seemed so wrong, but that's what made it right. The room grew quiet except for your hesitant footsteps toward him. "Uh, Xavier, what do you mean?" Your words were quiet. "Let me help you, weed makes me horny too."

     Xavier's hand moved to yours, squeezing slightly. His other hand moved to your jaw, slowly rubbing his thumb over your lips. "Yeah, we can help each other out." You smirked and brought your lips to his. There was a slight taste of weed and cherry chapstick. The boy below you brought your body down, causing you to start straddling him. The kiss grew more intense, your tongues exploring each others mouths. Xavier's hands were gripping on your ass, moving up to your waist occasionally. You started to slowly move your hips, grinding on his hardening dick. "Oh fuck, keep doing that." He groaned, guiding your movements with his hands. Your small moans were being muffled by his lips. The same was happening with the sounds he made.

     The tightness in your stomach grew tight enough to explode any second. "I'm- I'm about to cum." You pant, speeding up your pace, his dick pressing against your clothed clit. A feeling of pure pleasure spread throughout your body, a loud moan leaving your lips. Xavier's dick twitched below you, a low moan leaving his throat. "Holy shit, don't stop." He moaned, moving his hips to match yours. "F-fuck~" His hips thrust up to yours, a loud groan leaving his lips. A wet patch formed in his pants, making you giggle. "What, as if your any better." He scoffed and gestured to your shorts underneath the skirt you wore. They were soaked in cum. "Do you have a change of clothes?" You question, embarrassed by the mess you had made. "I have a pair of sweats I think and maybe a pair of basketball shorts." He shrugged and stood up. "Just give me the pants." You scoff. 

     Xavier walked to one of the desks and pulled out a pair of gray sweatpants and some shorts from a drawer. He tossed the pants at you, unfolding the pair of shorts he still held. You unzipped your skirt and slipped it down your legs, balling it up at your feet. The shorts went next, then your underwear, as Xavier watched every movement. "Take a picture, it'll last longer." You rolled your eyes and made eye contact with him. To your surprise, he grabbed out his phone and took a picture of your body. The flash of the camera left a mark in your vision, lasting for a few seconds before he took another one. You started to pose for him, making faces and moving like a model. He started to laugh, causing you to do the same. This went on for a few more minutes until you finally pulled on the sweats and sat down on the floor.

     Xavier's pants fell to the ground and he did the same with his boxers. Your eyes traveled up from his ankles to his dick, soft but still quite large. He put on the shorts and sat down next to you. "Did I ever show you the painting I made a few weeks ago?" He asked, pointing to a painting under a tarp. "I don't think so." You shrug and expect the topic to change. Instead, he stands up and pulls the cover off of the easel, revealing the painting beneath it. It was you, wearing the outfit that you were in on the day of the Poe Cup, a black cat costume with the whiskers and everything. A smile was on your face and mud was splattered across your cheeks. "That's, amazing." You smiled at him and your face resembled the one that was in the painting. He smiled back at you and put the tarp back over it. His body was back next to yours, his arm wrapped around your shoulders, pulling you closer to him. You felt his lips kiss your forehead before he rested his head on top of yours, making everything seem perfect.

SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG TO WRITE BUT ITS FINALLY DONE

love u guys, dont forget to drink water and have a great year <3