"Dancing"

THIS CHAPTER IS VERY VERY SPICY YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED DRUNK JIMIN IS A HOE

Ah yes the iconic chapter that will forever be referenced in the rest of this incredibly long story.

~22:50~

Jimin's promotion is probably the best thing that's ever happened to the crew. Everyone needed a break - a reason to celebrate. Baekhyun somehow convinced the entire crew to meet in the dining hall and have a few drinks... and it may have turned into a lot of drinks. The alcohol isn't really the good stuff, but it's still alcohol, so no one's complaining. You're on the run from your father, carrying vital information about alien life, and on your way to possibly get an explanation that could change your lives forever. If now isn't the time for a drink...

There's music playing, the lights are dim and Jimin showed off his engineering abilities even more by changing the bulbs to emit multiple colors. The lights fade between the colors of the rainbow. The middle of the floor got cleared to make room for the dance floor: now it's a full blown dance party. You lean against the counter, sipping on your champagne as you watch Seulgi and Hoseok going crazy. Namjoon and Baekhyun are doing the same thing, and you're living for it. Seeing Namjoon borderline drunk is something you never thought you needed to see, but you're grateful you're lucky enough to witness it.

Jungkook is smiling to himself off to the side, not drinking alcohol out of fear of his enhancements. Jimin, on the other hand, is at the center of it all. He drank the most, and it honestly makes you laugh. You're drinking your fair share, but no where near the same amount Jimin had. When he's drunk he's... well, he's not exactly the same shy Jimin you know.

"Y/NNNN," he says, smiling and staring right at you. You can barely hear him over the loud music, but you raise a brow at him anyway. "Dance with me, you won't regret it," he says with a wink. You can feel Jungkook's amused gaze on you, but you ignore it. You sigh, throwing back what's left in your glass and placing it on the counter before waltzing over to Jimin.

He keeps coming closer, the two of you doing random moves while everyone laughs and talks around you. "How many bottles, Jimin?" you ask.

He giggles. "Not enough." You roll your eyes but can't stop your smile as he continues to do his little dance moves. Based on how he moves his body, you can tell that he's a good dancer. Well, not totally in drunk Jimin form, but sober Jimin can probably hit some good moves.

You have your back to him now, slowly moving while he does the same behind you. He brings his lips close to your ears. You can practically feel him smile. "Engineers are pretty talented, did you know that?" he whispers, sending shivers down your spine. You snicker, looking up at the fading lights.

"Yeah, I can see that." You feel his small smirk as his hands find your waist, bringing your body closer to his. You gasp, which he groans to. You peek back in time to see him licking his lips. He's drunk... he's drunk... he's drunk, don't give in Y/N, don't give in.

"We're also pretty good with our fingers," he whispers, which makes you go still.

"J-Jimin wha-"

He shushes you, closing his eyes and swaying along with the beat. "Dance with me," he says. You finally give in. Even if he's drunk, and you're on your way there, might as well enjoy tonight right? You let your thoughts go and instead lean back into Jimin's touch. He hums in satisfaction. "Good girl." It's almost enough to make you moan in response, but you resist the urge. You turn yourself around and face him, his eyes opening and taking you in.

You wrap your arms around his neck and pull yourself closer, your fingers gently tapping against his neck. "You're very drunk Jiminie, don't you think you should go to bed before it's too late?"