Petrified

~9:23~

The first thing Jimin feels is pain.

His head is pounding, his entire body is aching, and to top it all off: his eyes are swollen. He groans before realizing that his body is... warm. Like - really, really warm. He leans towards the heat, then slowly opens his eyes. It takes a moment for his eyes to adjust, but he realizes the situation he's in a beat later. His eyes widen and his body freezes.

Why the hell is Y/N not only in his room, not only in his bed, but cuddled up next to him?

He momentarily panics, then lets his heart rate calm down. She looks too peaceful to be disturbed, so Jimin forces his nerves to chill out. However, she stirs, and soon enough, she's facing him and slowly opening her eyes. When she realizes the same thing Jimin did, she almost jumps.

"I- um- well... hi," she says, which makes Jimin softly smile. She can be so cute, and Jimin adores it.

"Hi," he replies, bringing her body closer and resting his chin on the top of her head.

"Do you remember what happened last night?" she asks, her voice muffled due to her face being pressed against Jimin's chest.

He lets out a 'pfft' sound before shaking his head. "Dude, I just woke up to the largest headache I've ever had, I barely remember my name."

She peeks up at him, then raises a brow. "Dude?"

"Dude."

"Du... dude?"

"Dude." He stares at her for a few moments before smiling, resisting the urge to burst out laughing. "If you're asking if we slept together, I doubt it. We're both fully clothed and... oh..." he says, his eyes falling on her neck as his voice trails off.

"W-What?" she asks, panicking for a moment, but he quickly shakes her off. He brings his fingers up to trace over her neck, where there are a few marks littering her skin.

He tries to think as hard as he can, but can't seem to remember much. He remembers flashes: like the music, Namjoon being wasted, the lights... and... wait. He furrows his brows, which causes Y/N to tilt her head. "What is it?" she asks.

"You have these marks on your neck."

"M-Maybe I fell-"

"They're hickeys," he interrupts, still tracing over them. "This wasn't Jungkook, was it?" He regrets having a flash of rage enter his tone, but it's too late to take it back now.

She shrugs. "I couldn't tell you, I don't remember." He knows based on her tone that she's lying, and that's when it hits him.

The ladder. He pinned her up against it and started kissing and sucking on her neck. The flash of the memory makes his ears turn pink. It's best not to tell her he remembers that. It's also best not to tell her that he knows she's lying. He remembers certain words and phrases as well, such as engineers being good with their fingers. Jimin mentally smirks. He wasn't wrong, after all. Part of him wishes he got a chance to prove that to her. However, he pushes the thought aside. Now is not the time for morning wood.

He brings her head against his chest and tries to think of anything else. "Did you sleep well?" he asks.

She shakes her head. "Did you?"

He shakes his head too. "Hey - those painkillers they had you on, do you think they'll work for headaches?"

"I don't see why not," she replies. She groans as she sits up, her hand dashing to her head. "I hate hangovers," she mutters, which Jimin hums to, sitting up with her.