Prologue

Today's was the wedding function of Bondita. Everyone applying haldi on her face and her whole body that haldi which was sent by her in laws house. Chandrachur was very happy because his marriage was fixed with bondita who loves bondita when he saw the first time on her window. He fallen on love with her. But his love was obsession for her.

In this mean time bondita stops applying haldi on her she said to thakuma "thakuma aap chahe kitni koshish kar lijiye mere sakha Babu ayenge aur mujhe is baal vivah ke kaid se bacha le jayenge" she replied because her faith was determined on him. "Nahi aane wala Tera bhagoda sakha Babu, tu dekh lena Bondita tera vivah bhi ho jayega aur teri sari ashaye dhari ki dhari reh jayengi" thakuma chuckled.

___________

"Me ja raha hu kaka! Aap apna aur baba ka aur som batuk ka khayal rakhna" anirudh said while going to London. "Ek baar phir soch ke beta, kya tu uske Bina reh payega" kaka insisted. "Vo to tere dil aur dhadkan dono me basti thi, tu uske Bina apni jindagi bita payega?" Kaka questioned.

"Nahi janta kaka me uske Bina kaise rahunga? Lekin agar mujhe uski bhavishya dekhna hai to mujhe Jana hi hoga kaka" anirudh replied while crying inside. "Kab Tak ayega anirudh?" Kaka questioned. "Pata nahi kaka!" After he went to London.

___________

"Take this food and serve it in front of that table, and don' t do mistake this time....I will not tolerate you again. I will dismissed you from this job" hotel owner said the girl. "Sir please give me one chance I will never disappoint you again" that girl replied.

Someone knocked the door that girl opened the door and saw boy standing with letters. "Here is your letter, you crack the scholarship and your admission has done in Westminster University of London" boy offered. "Thank you " the girl exclaimed in happiness.

_________

"Your work more important than your study, then why did you came here? If you are not responsible towards your study?" Teacher shouted the girl in front of whole class.
"Don't tell me, who is responsible in this matter or not. I'm dedicated person towards my study, And I don't need to tell you all this." The girl replied rudely.

"You're late miss and it's already getting heavy night. So, come with me...I will drop you at your home" the men said a girl for helping her. "You had already dropped someone before years ago, and no need to help me in my problems. I can go home myself. You don't need to suffer for me." Anirudh sir.

__________

"It just a trailer of ragging" a one boy replied in attitude to her.
Then three boys coming near her "if you play with fire will get you burnt alive, it's better to you stay away from me" she replied roughly.

This is the prologue of my new story of anidita. I hope would you like it. And let me tell how was the prologue of this story? Who is that girl? Why she has replied anirudh in this way?

If you want know more about thier bother life. This is a pain, love, separation, forgiveness and mixup of misunderstanding. then read my anidita story and join thier in this journey.