Where are you lost miss!?

The three boys coming near her "if you play with fire will get you burnt alive, it's better stay away from me" she replied roughly. And went from there. "I like the way of her attitude, boys keep an eye on that girl" jon instructed another boys.

On other side someone watches the scenario of ragging and determined on his mind about that girl.

It was none other than anirudh who said in mind "aaj kal ke baache bhi na aate hi ladai jhagda karne lagte hai" he said in mind then left.

Bondita also left for home. Dazy and bondita preparing dinner and suddenly someone knocked the door of home. "Tu ruk me Jake dekhti hu" bondita said to dazy.

Bondita opened the door she found the owner of her house. "Hello unkle! How are you?" Bondita asked to him. "Don't waste my time asking stupid questions." Owner said roughly. "But uncle what happened? Why are you talking to us like that!" Bondita questioned him. "Bondita you have only one week to pay the rent of this home, otherwise I will take action against you!" Owner warned bondita and her friend. "Uncle don't take it action against us, we will definitely do something for pay your rent... believe us" bondita requested. Owner noded and left.

"Bon ab ham kya krenge?" Dazy asked in concerned way to Bondita. "Kuch na kuch to karna padega dazy Varna hame ye Ghar Khali karna hoga!" Bondita replied while thinking on her mind. "Agar me nahi kar payi to me aur tu maasi ke ghar chalenge, ham log vahi rahenge" dazy advised to Bondita. "Nahi dazy me nahi aa sakti hu teri maasi ke ghar, ham kuch na kuch karke rent bharna hoga otherwise phir hame ghar Khali karna hoga" bondita said in tensed tone.

Next day both left for college teacher teaching students one by one class over next class was anirudh class. He came in his class and took the lecture of that class. Bondita looking him as she didn't looking him before years ago she will lost on her thoughts like her all tensions got vanished from her mind. Anirudh came near her and roaming his fingers in front of her eyes but she was lost on her lala land. Anirudh shouted at her "miss!!!" Then she came in reality and said in hurry "What happened?" Bondita asked to his sir. "Nothing is happened with me, i think you was lost somewhere! Am I right?" Anirudh asked to her while he was Little angery on her. "No no...no sir I was not lost anywhere!" She replied in hesitatingly. "Okay now tell us what I have tought now?" He asked to Bondita while looking into her eyes. He found something similar on her eyes but he ignored.

"Tell us miss, what I have tought now!" Anirudh shouted at her loudly. "I.....i.... i don't know sir, i was thinking something." She replied while looking downward because she can't lie to him. "I know you had been thought something but tell us the whole class What were you thinking about? What you didn't even listen to what I taught!" Anirudh asked roughly to her. She said in mind "apke baare me soch rahi thi bondita" bondita smiled shyly. Anirudh watching her expression and he confirmed about her she was definitely thinking someone.

"Miss meet me after this class, i wanna ask something to you" anirudh ordered her while going from class. It was little embarassing for her because she has been insulted in whole class. Boys chuckled after watching the state of Bondita.

Jon came near her and said to Bondita "it was just a trailer of his rude behaviour Looking ahead, what is the result of not listening to Sir's class." Jon replied to Bondita while smirking on her.

Bondita left from the class and went to the garden of college and seated silently "kyo bondita! Tune kyo nahi suni unki class ab ho gaye na gussa vo tujhse, ab kya karegi!" She said to herself. "Vaise bhi tujhe kya karna tu konsa unki kuch lagti hai" she replied herself.

Then she opened her notebook and found the diary which was given by her sakha Babu and remembered his sentence "bondita ye tumhare liye diary hai, tum usme apni puri dincharya likh sakti ho, tumhare sath kya hua...tumne kya kya kiya. Aur isse tumhari yadasht bhi achi rahegi" she remembered his sentence and tears falling from her eyes then Suddenly someone called her.

"Miss! Come here" anirudh calling from far. Bondita wiped her tears and running towards him. As she was stopped her leg twisted and she fall on ground. As she going to fall anirudh held her hand and make her stand. "I don't even listen to my class and don't even know how to walk properly. What was the need to run away?" He scolded her. "Me bhag nahi rahi thi vo apne bulaya isliye aa gayi doudi doudi" bondita replied while pretend to herself. "You know Hindi?" Anirudh questioned.

"Insan jaha se aata hai vaha ki pehchan bhulta hai kya kabhi! Aap bhul sakte hai sab kuch lekin me nahi bhul sakti ki me kaha se hu aur kya hu!" Bondita tounted. "Kehna kya chahti ho tum! I didn't understand properly!" Anirudh asked in confused way. "Nothing " bondita replied. "Meet me in my cabin after college end" anirudh said to met him. She noded. Then anirudh left from garden.

After college end bondita going to meet him someone stopped her "where are you going bondita?" Dazy asked to Bondita. "Dazy vo anirudh sir ne bulaya tha Milne ke liye ya phir kahu to datne ke liye" she replied. "Thik hai mil le lekin jaldi aa jana ghar hame Aaj job ke liye bhi Jana hai na!" Dazy reminded her. Bondita noded and she went to anirudh's cabin.

"Koi itna wierd answer kaise kar sakta hai apne sir ko! Aur vo aise kyo bol rahi thi ki koi jaha se ata hai to kya vaha ki pehchan bhulata hai kya! Aur me aise kya bhul gaya hu.... jo vo keh rahi thi ki aap bhul sakte hai par me nahi!" He said to himself on the same time bondita entered his cabin "may i come in sir" bondita asked permission. "Come in" anirudh answered her.

"Please sit" anirudh ordered for seating her. She seated calmly and looking anirudh his hair, eyes, lips and smiles like fool. Anirudh looked her reaction and again called her "hello miss! Are you again lost somewhere!" He again asked irritatingly. "No....no I'm not lost anywhere" she replied while looking here and there and thought in mind "bondita tujhe ho kya gaya hai! Tu aise kaise behave kar rahi hai, aur kya jarurat hai unhe aise ghurne ki!! aise me to tujhe sir pagal hi samjhenge" she said in mind.

"Maine apko yaha par isliye bulaya tha taki aap meri class me idhar udhar dimag na bhatkaye, kyoki jaha tak mujhe lag raha hai aap India se aayi hai....aur bahot kam logo ko hi chance milta hai india se akar London me padhne ka. To aap apna dhyan apni padhai par lagaye bajaye idhar udhar ke chizo me aur ladai jhadme me" anirudh advised her that she didn't waist her time in stupid things and concentrate her studies well.

"Sir me koi ladai jhagda nahi karti vo to un logo......" She couldn't complete her sentence anirudh interrupted "mujhe vo log bhi pasand nahi jo apna blame kisi aur par daale, i hope ki aap apne kaam me dhayan dengi...got it!" Anirudh said in bit angry way. Bondita frowned and about to leave anirudh stopped "wait miss" he stopped her. "Apke pichle aur ab wali class ke lecture miss ho gaye hai to me aapko padha deta hu... lekin agli baar se aap apni padhai miss mat karna kyoki me har chiz bardasht kar sakta hu lekin padhai me irresponsibility mujhe bilkul pasand nahi!" Anirudh said to concentrate his points. "Janti hu apko padhai se irresponsibility bilkul pasand nahi" bondita replied slowly. "Kuch kaha apne?" He asked making him confuse. Bondita noded in no.

Then he taught the left lectures which was she didn't learn and listen properly. And also gives her homework. "This is your homework and complete tomorrow I will check" he ordered. Bondita noded like an obedient student. "Now, you can go" he said to leave. Bondita about to go she said to him.

"Sir! Kya me apko hugg kar sakti hu?" She asked nervously.

How was the chapter? What will happen next? Will Anirudh let Bondita hug? Will he be able to feel her touch? Or will he refuse her?