Their nok jhok 🙉

Bondita in mind "sir ko kya hua hai? Ye baar baar mujhe aise kyo dekh rahe hai? Isse pahle to kabhi aise nahi dekha! Kya baat ho sakti hai?" She asked to herself.

After that everyone went on their respective rooms. Bondita also was in her room she was all thinking about him. Dazy looked her and asked "ham jab se aaye hai tera aur sir ka behaviour kaafi change change lag raha hai! Aakhir baat kya hai!" Dazy asked while hitting her through her elbow. "Ahuch! Kya kar rahi hai dazy!" She asked distracting her question. "Me kya kar rahi hu! Kuch bhi to nahi, par tere haal chaal mujhe kuch thik nahi lag rahe hai? Bata kya baat hai! Aur tu kyo nahi aayi ek mahine tak college?" She asked.

"Actually hua ye ki!!!!!" She told to dazy everything what had happened with her in past one month. "To ye sab hua!" Bondita told. "Oh my God bondita! Are you okay!" She asked to checking her. "If I am fine then only and only because of Sir." She answered. Dazy hugged her and said "bondita meri brave dost ko ho kya gaya tha! Jo sabse lad sakti hai, vo usse nahi lad paayi!" She said in concerned way. "Dazy pata nahi uske samne me kaise weak pad gayi thi, par sakhababu ne mujhe firse himmat dilayi aur bataya ki bondita kamjor nahi majbut hai" she told about her sakhababu's kind heart. Dazy nodded.

On the hand anirudh was working on the table. "Abhi kuch time me bondita ke exam start ho jayenge aur phir bondita ban jayegi barrister Babu bondita" he was thinking at a time someone forwarded the coffee to him. "Thank you sufi I really need this coffee!" He said while sipping the cup of coffee. As he sipped the coffee he looked upward he was found bondita who was smiling while watching his antiques. "Bondita tum! Tum yahaa kya kar rahi ho itni raat ko? Tumhe Sona chahiye jaao jakar so jaao!" He advised while focusing on work.

"Sakhababu!" She speak. "Hmm" anirudh hammed. "Sakhababu" she asked. Anirudh just hummed. As she found he didn't looking towards her she snatched the book from him. Anirudh looked at her in confused way. "Kya baat hai bondita! Meri kitaab vapas karo!" He asked while forwarding his hand to her. "Nahi! Nahi milegi apko kitab!" Se denied while turning her face aside. "Bondita! Mujhe jaruri kaam hai kitab do" he asked. "Nahi dungi, me jab se apko bula rahi hu par aap sun hi nahi rahe, agar apko kitab chahiye....to le lijiye" she told. "Tumne kuch kaha tha kya! Maine suna nahi!" He made excuses. "Acha toh phir thik hai aap kya bol rahe hai vo bondita ko bhi sunai nahi de raha" she told in little anger.

"Tum gussa ho?" He asked. "Nahi! Bondita bilkul bhi gussa nahi hai! Vo to thodi pareshan hai kyoki uske sakhababu uski baat ka javaab hi nahi de rahe hai" she complaint. Then he stood from his place and went towards her and asked. And stood little near her. "Han ab bolo kya baat hai! Kyu gussa ho tum apne sakhababu se!" He asked made her eye contact to her. She looked into his eyes for sometime after that she ran from there without saying anything to him. "Arey kya hua ise? Bina kuch bole hi chali gayi!" He asked to himself. "Bondita bhi na!" He said in fool Way.

Next morning anirudh sleeping in his room bondita came inside his room. She taking baby steps towards him and sat beside him. She sprinkles water from her wet hair on him, but instead of getting up, he turns other side of bed. She then goes to his other side and sits down. Then going near his face with closing eyes. She just inched close to him. She moving more near him he slowly opened his eyes and found her too close to himself. He looked her angelic face. She was annoyingly doing different sensation inside him. As she about to kiss on his lips he turn other side. Due to this she falls on the bed. Anirudh loughing at a corner of his side.

"Koi sote huye bhi itna attentive ho sakta hai kya?" She asked in strange way to herself. "Koi baat nahi sakhababu me bhi bondita hu, Aaj to me kiss lekar rahungi!" She confirmed to herself and move to other side. She again moving close to him as he found that she didn't move back he opened his eyes and pulled her over himself. She fall on him. She also opened her eyes and found herself in his arms. She looked herself and found themselves in his arms. his hand were on her waist and other were on her back. She just looking into her eyes. "Kya kar rahi thi tum?" He asked deliberately.

"Vo....me......vo.....me.....vo apko jagane aayi thi, aap so rahe the na isliye! She replied in stammered way. "Acha! Par ye jo tum kar rahi thi! Vo jagane ke lakshan to nahi lag rahe the bondita! Kya karne jaa rahi thi?" He asked deliberately while controlling his Lough. "Vo.....me......vo....... me!" She just blebbering. "Vo me vo me kya bondita?" He asked while looking strait into her eyes. "Vo vo I was just wanted to kiss you!" She answered nervously. "But why do you want to kiss me!" He asked.

"Ab kiss ke liye bhi koi reason hota hai kya?" She asked while making pout in her face. "Han kiss ka bhi reason hota hai! Aur bina reason ke anirudh Roy Chowdhury kuch nahi karta! To ab batao kyo kar rahi thi tum mujhe kiss?" He asked while confusing her. "Mujhe nahi pata! Aap aap bahot bure ho sakhababu! Me.....me apse baat hi nahi karungi!" She puffed her mouth and ran away. Anirudh starts loughing at her cute antiques. "Hahaha hahaha bondita bhi na! Kitna ghabra gayi thi! Hahaha hahaha" he said while remembering her cute antiques. "Kitni cute lag rahi thi aise mooh banate huye!" He admired her cute bondita.

At college everyone taking classes respectively because of coming exams. Bondita was discussing about the exams with her friends. In this time anirudh came and started his class. "Only one month has left for your exams students, so be careful and keep studies hard for your better future and don't distract your mind with unnecessary things" he indirectly making understood to bondita but bondita she got engrossed herself on her study that she didn't listen him.

Anirudh understood her reaction but he also adamant to understand her. "So, today I will give you the project. And you have to complete on time otherwise Penalty will have to be given. So your project is........" He told about the project. After that bondita came into reality and asked to him. "sir may I know about the project again! Actually I was doing something due to this i Didn't listen properly" bondita said.

"Okay! I will tell you, firstly can I get to know what were you thinking or what were you studying?" He asked in strait way. everyone observed his anger. Bondita also knows about his anger well. "Sir, actually I was thinking about the exams, which topics will important in the exam" she answered him.

"First and last time I'm telling you to everyone if you didn't paying attention on my class then never asked me again. At the time of class, there should be focus only in the class, understand!" He asked to all. "Yes sir we understood!" Everyone answered in same way.

"The project How does the situation of war arise? And what are the ways to stop them?" He again tell them the project. "Do complete this on time I will check, and if anyone shall not completed work on time panalty will have to be given" he told strictly.

At home anirudh taught everyone. "Tum sab log ab apne project pure kar lo iske liye only three days for completing this project" anirudh told. Everyone nodded. After that everyone left for completing their project. bondita took her project material and about to leave but anirudh held her hand and turn her towards him. "Gussa ho?" He asked. "Me kyu gussa houngi apse!" She normally replied. "Ab galti meri hi thi, maine hi nahi suna dhyan se isliye.....apne danta" she answered. "Sir, apka rent reh gaya tha" she giving her rent to him. Anirudh looked her confusingly and asked "maine kisi se rent nahi liya hai to tumse kyo lunga?" He asked. "Kyoki mujhe nahi rehna hai free me apke sath!". She answered directly.

"Me nahi lunga!" He denied. "Aap lenge!" She said. "Me nahi lunga!" He again denied. "Aap lenge" she adamant to give him the rent but anirudh didn't took the rent.

Bondita does not back down from her words and Anirudh does not back down from his words.When Bondita talks too much, he closes her lips with his own. Anirudh closed his eyes in anticipation. Bondita's just widened her eyes seeing this side of him. After sometime he move back and said to her "me kya karta tum shant hi nahi ho rahi thi!" He answered. She just stood confused what he did with her.

How was the chapter? How was their cute nok jhok? How was their romance?