Her new fantasies & naive mind ✨

In this time anirudh couldn't help him but admired his bondita. "Bravo girl 👍 Bravo!" He praised his bondita. Bondita's happiness has no bound she jumped in happiness and clapping while smiling. Anirudh watches the scene and smiled.

After that she came in his cabin for asking a doubt. "Sir may i come in?" She asked from outside. He gestured her to come. She entered and saw his bondita he gestured her to seat. She sat quietly anirudh asked "kya baat hai? Kuch kehna hai?" He asked while engrossed in his work. "Vo sakha.....I mean sir aap itne dino tak nahi the yaha par to bondita ko jitne bhi doubt the saare iktthe kar liye hai bondita ne" she replied.

"Kaho kya doubts hai?" He asked while forwarded his hand to her. "Ye rahi bondita ki notebook isme hai saare doubts" she gave him notebook. He took and checked he was surprised during checking her notebook. "Ye sab kya hai bondita??" He asked in loud. Actually she was wrote I'm sorry in her every pages of notebook. "Padhke bataiye kya likha hai isme!" She said. "Ye kya hai bondita!! Agar doubts nahi hai to jaao aur mera samah vyarth mat karo" he said in little loud. "Ye faltu ka nahi hai badi mehnat ki hai bondita ne ise likhne me.....aur aap dekh bhi nahi reh....ek baar dekhiye na sir please" she pleaded with puppy eyes. "Maine kal hi bol diya tha tumhe bondita ki tumhe sorry bolne ki jarurat nahi hai, ab isse koi faraq nahi padta" he replied while engrossed in his book.

"Toh iska mtlb apne maaf kar diya apni bondita ko?" She asked in excitement. He looked her in wonder and replied "nahi....Han Mera mtlb hai us baat ko karne ka koi faida nahi hai, tum bas apni padhai par dhyan do" he suggested her.

After that they both left for home. At evening she again made coffee for him and served this coffee which was a sorry for her deeds. "Sakhababu apki kaafi" bondita gave him coffee with wrong pronunciation. "Bondita maine tumhe kitni baar bataya hai ye kaafi nahi coffee hai....." He corrected her then suddenly stopped while saying. She smirked and thought "isliye to maine uska naam galat liya sakhababu taaki aap ise sahi kare" she giggled.

"Maine tumhe kaha tha na ki tumhe ye sab karne ki jarurat nahi hai.....phir kyo tum ye sab kar rahi ho? Aur meri gair hajri me tumhe mera room saaf karne ki kya jarurat thi? Tumhe pata hai na mujhe ye sab pasand nahi!" He told. "Janti hu me birristra Babu ki apko ye sab nahi pasand, par apko bhi to pata hai na ki apki bondita kitni jiddi hai! Vo jo thaan le vo karke rehti hai" She said to him. Anirudh looked him in surprise while smiling after listen his name birristra Babu from her mouth. "Kya kaha tumne abhi!" He asked in little happiness. "Yahi ki me kitni jiddi hu!" She replied. "Nahi...usse pahle, usse pahle kya kaha tumne?" He asked in hopeful eyes "yahi ki mujhe laga hai ki ise caffi nahi coffee kehte hai birristra Babu!" She replied while smiling. "Tumne tumne mujhe birristra Babu kaha bondita!" He asked in extreme happiness. "Han maine apko birristra Babu kaha jaise me apko pahle kehti thi birristra Babu" she replied in happiness. He was in extreme happiness after listen birristra Babu from his bondita's mouth.

But suddenly he couldn't show his happiness and went from there without telling her. She looked him in wonder and asked "ye sakhababu ko kya hua? Achanak se chale gaye" She asked herself.

At night she went to his room for asking something. She entered without asking his permission "sakhababu jara ye sawaal batana! Samaj me......" She couldn't complete her sentence after showing the scenario in front of her eyes. Anirudh was just bathed and he was only in towel. As he looked her he covered himself through his hands "Bondita knock karke aana chahiye tha na! ye nahi sikhaya kisi ne!!" He asked in loud while hiding himself through other dress. "Sarry sarry sakhababu maine dekha nahi apko" she replied shyly while closing her eyes through palms. Anirudh quickly wore the shirt and pant then replied "ab tum.....tum dekh....dekh sakti ho" he said in embarassing way. She slowly opened her eyes and looked him while stealing her gaze.