Their funny Bond 😆

He took it and open that notes he was surprised "wow your diary just amazing ❤️" he exclaimed. Then bondita suddenly snatched her diary. "Oh sorry actually this was my mistake, it's not a notes." Then she gave him notes. He passes smile to her. "It's okay 😊 hota hai jab ham kahi gaheri soch me hote hai" he replied while reading notes. Bondita looked at him in surprised way. Because she didn't know why he was talking to her like that.

Someone watches the scene and smiled inside and said "mera ye plan jarur kaam karega." He confirmed to himself then he left.

After that bondita went to dazy who was reading the book. She came near her and seated beside her and asked "koi bahot busy hai lagta hai!" She asked to distract her gaze. She let her face up in front of her and asked "tujhe kuch kaam hai kya bondita? Hai to bol nahi to mujhe padhne de.....hamara test hai do din baad" she replied while engrossed in her books.

"Oh sorry sorry mujhe nahi pata tha ki Tera test hai, chal tu padhai kar me jaati hu. Lagta hai aaj mujhe akele hi office Jana hoga!" She asked while maintaining her eye contact to her. "Bondi maine do din ki leave Li hai office se, isliye me nahi jaungi jab tak mera test nahi ho jaata" she replied in stren way.

"Okay fine now I'm going " then she left.

She worked at her office alone. Then someone called her in phone call she picked up "hello sir! How may I help you?" She asked in phone call. "Actually i wanna make sorry card for someone, could you make it fast as you can!" He pleaded in call.

Bondita's Pov - as I picked the call, the voice is ranging in my ear and i feels that I know the voice of that person. But who's he?

"May i know your name sir?" She asked his name firmly. "My name is ani.....you can write my name in One letter 'A', you can mention my name as ARC on belove the card" he tell the description about the card. "Okay sir! For whom do you want to give her?" She asked. "You can write her name in one letter 'B'." He replied. "Okay sir i will do as fast as I can".

Then she cutt the call. And making sorry card for her client.

Bondita's Pov - why he wanted to give the sorry card for 'B'? And who's is B for him? I am damn sure he will make this card for his girlfriend. Afterall itne saalo me koi na koi to mil hi gayi hogi inhe huhhhh.

Anirudh's POV - as I called the person I feel that her voice is familiar to me. And as I tell mine name to her she was giving wierd look like I'm making the card for her huhhhh. But who is the new manager of that office? Whatever I just want the card not at all.

Next morning he received the card. Then he go to the college. And asked to Abhishek he put the card in her beg but he denied because he can't take the risk from her.

Then anirudh himself placed the card secretly in her beg that no one can see him. Why he placed the card in her beg in the name of other person. Someone said in mind and left from the classroom.

After that bondita came in her class. She opened the beg and comes out of her books. That card was touched by her hands then she opened that card. She was shocked. "Who the hell has placed the card on my beg, her eyes automatically went on Abhishek who was seated beside her. Her face becomes angry because his name also started from 'A'.

"Why did you placed the card on my beg?" She asked to Abhishek. Abhishek looked confused to her but she was continued "how dare you to placed the card in my beg, even you don't about know me! who am I to you then why did you doing this to me??" She asked in angry way. Abhishek became quite because he know who that the person whose placed the card. "Cool down bondita! I'm giving you the card because I want to be your friend. and why do you angry on me? Like I'm a ghost for you?" He replied to cool down her. "Don't you dare to give me this kind of card again!" She scolded him badly.

Then she left the classroom in angriness.

Abhishek thought in mind "i know ye unhone ne hi Kiya hoga par kyu?" Then he went to his cabin and knocked the door.

"May i come in sir?" He asked. He noded. "Sir apne mujhe kaha fasa diya?" He asked being tensed. Anirudh looked at him in confused way "what are you talking Abhishek? I didn't get it" he question to him. "Sir you don't know what has happened to me?" Abhishek asked questionably. Anirudh noded in no but he knows somewhere that bondita has did something that's why he was looking tensed from her. "Batao kya hua hai? Kya kiya bondita ne?" He asked deliberately. "Sir apko pata hai ki me bondita ki vajah se yaha aaya hu?" He asked deliberately. He chuckled at his reaction then noded.

"Sir bondita ne bevajah mujhe danta like I'm a student of her that she can scold me anytime! How could she did this to me sir?" Abhishek asked like little boy. Anirudh giggling at his behaviour to her and then asked "maine tumhe uska khayal rakhne ke liye kaha tha taki agar use koi problem ho to tum uski help kar sako, par yaha to situation hi alag lag rahi hai😅 lagta hai bondita ko nahi, balki tumhara kisi ko khayal rakhne ki jarurat hai 🤭" he giggled. "Sir yaha meri bondita ne watt laga di aur aap has rahe hai!!" He asked being irritated.

"Abhishek aisa nahi hai ki maine tumhe uske baare me bataya nahi tha! Par phir bhi tum aise react karoge to kaise chalega? Ek sorry card deke sorry hi to bolna tha par tumse vo bhi nahi hua" he replied sternly. "Sir saara khel card ki vajah se hi to hua hai, card rakha apne aur usne mujhe aise jhada jaise ki I'm a culprit for her! Am i looking culprit?" He asked abruptly.

"No you're not looking culprit! Bondita ne mera saara gussa tum par nikal diya hai 😂 tum Aisa Karo usse pyaar se baat karne ki koshish karo aur use jano taki vo tumhare saath friendly ho jaye aur shayad..... shayad tumhe vo sach bhi bata de jo vo mujhe nahi bata paa rahi hai" he gulped after saying this. Abhishek understood his way then he quickly ready for her being friendly.

Then Abhishek left to his cabin. Anirudh in mind "meri bondita bilkul nahi badli, vo vaise hi hai jaisi me use pahle chod ke aaya tha. Aur usi galti ki saja de rahi hai vo mujhe. Par mujhe tumhari har saja manjur hai bondita bas tum mujhse aise naraj mat hona, kyoki anirudh roy choudhary kuch bhi bardasht kar sakta hai par apni bondita ki narajgi nahi" he said in mind. Then he left for class.

Bondita came return in her class again and seated quietly. Abhishek also came in class and searching empty place for himself. Then he again goes towards her. He seated quietly.

Bondita looked at him in frown but then suddenly she changed her glare on him. "I'm sorry" she slowly said. Abhishek listen but didn't listen properly "did you said something to me?" He asked deliberately. "I said sorry" this time Abhishek listen carefully. And noded his noded. "Maine bevajah hi gussa kar diya tha tumpe, lekin agli baar se aisa mat karna varna sorry to door ki baat hai tumhe yaha beithne bhi nhi dungi" she warned him. He noded like a obedient student.

After that anirudh came in classroom and starts teaching. During his teaching he looked at her from a corner of his eyes. In a few seconds their eyes met with each other. Then suddenly both looked another side for distracting eachother gazes. Because he won't district her any way. Then he concentrate on his teaching.

After that he gave homework and said "this is all your today's homework and everyone complete it by tomorrow I will check" then he left.

After that every student went one by one. Abhishek also about to leave as he looked bondita who was busy somewhere "tumhe ghar nahi jana? He asked her. "Tum jao me aati hu" she replied. Then he left.

After thought a while She also took her beg from the classroom and about to leave but someone closed the door in "thud" she was looking scared. She looked at that person who the hell doing this deed. But she didn't found him.

She went towards the door and knocking loudly. But nobody open the door.

Suddenly she got her flashbacks. She kept her fingers in her ears and screaming loudly "nahi....nahi.....mere paas mat aana! Please mere paas mat aana.....nahi......nahi chod do mujhe...... please chod do mujhe" she yelled loudly as she can. But nobody comes to open the door.

How was the chapter? What will happen next? How was our bondita when she scolded him badly and to without any reason? Who has locked her in classroom? Why she has been screening loudly? What about her flashbacks?