Stay away from me!!

Bondita thought "aap hamesha mere sawaalo ka javab diye Bina hi chale jate ho sak..... anirudh sir" then she also about to left she bumped with someone.

That boy was looking her from head to toe and going near her taking baby steps.

Bondita didn't taking steps back she was stood in fearless state. She looked into his eyes straight. Boy came near her and whispered on ear "why are you stood in front of me and too fearless state, did you not afraid to me??" Robin said. "There must be a fear to be scared! Now there is neither fear nor any reason to be afraid, Are you doing something that makes me afraid of you? Bondita is that thing in front of which even the afraid runs away in fear." Bondita explained about her dare.

"Don't forget that you're a simple girl in front of me and your value is nothing more than me, understood girl!" Robin understand his value in entire college. Bondita listen silently.

"By the way you're fresher na in this college?" Robin confirmed her. Bondita noded. Then he stood from his chair and went near her. "Vaise agar tum chaho to me tumhari ragging nahi karunga!" He said intentionally. "What did it means?" Bondita asked.

"You don't know that I like Indian girls because They don't even have brains, they do what they are told to do and you are also one of them. Isn't it Bondita?" Robin smirked at her. Bondita's blood boiled after listen his cold talks about Indian girls. "Not every girls are same! You're understand!!" Bondita gulped.

"Okay I will agree, but only when you prove that all Indian girls are not the same." Robin demanded. "I didn't have any need to prove anything to you! You're also a student not a professor of this college so, make distance between us. Otherwise it will not good for you!" She warned him and his group.

"See, you had already proved that all indian girls are same they didn't have courage to prove anything!" By saying this, he acts like a hand on her aching pain.

Bondita turn towards them and said "what do I do that girls are not weak?" She asked. "Good girl ye hui na baat" he admired her.

"Agar tumne ek cheez karke dikha di then I will agree that girls can do anything" he said told to her. "What" bondita asked.

"Hamare college me discipline bahot hai aur vo mujhe bilkul acha nahi lagta! Me chahta hu ki tum us discipline ko tode aur...." As he explained further Bondita asked in curious way "aur...". "Aur ye ki tum ye sab hamare rude and introvert professor ke sath karogi, bolo hai manjur?" Robin placed a situation in front of Bondita. "Koun hai ye rude aur introvert professor?" She asked annoyingly.

"Professor Anirudh Roy Chowdhary!" He took his name with angry glare. Bondita got shocked after listen his name.

"But why??" She asked at confused way. "Vo isliye kyoki usne pure college ke samne meri insult ki thi aur usse se bhi man nahi bhara us professor ka...... to usne mujhe one month ke liye suspend bhi karaya tha college se, isliye maine phir usi din than liya tha ki me us professor se apna revenge lekar rahunga! Uski himmat kaise hui The Robin Greenwood ko punish karne ki aur vo bhi sabke samne" Robin said in aggression.

First time bondita felt bad for him but suddenly she also started thinking the same way. "Unhone to mere sath bhi acha nahi kiya!" Bondita said in mind.

He asks with a pinch in front of her eyes. "Kya soch rahi ho?" Robin asked while looking into her eyes in straight way. She noded in no. "To karogi na tum mera kaam? Mujhe lagta hai ki sirf tum me hi vo sahas hai, vo aag hai jo mujhme hai kisi se badla lene ki, aur mujhe lagta hai ki tum vo kaam ache se kar sakti ho!" He said provoking her.

Bondita also wants her revenge but not by deceiving her sakha Babu. But after thinking for a long time, she suddenly becomes ready. "Karna kya hoga mujhe!" She asked her deed to him.