You will stay with me!

Suddenly she got her flashbacks. She kept her fingers in her ears and screaming loudly "nahi....nahi.....mere paas mat aana! Please mere paas mat aana.....nahi......nahi chod do mujhe...... please chod do mujhe" she yelled loudly as she can. But nobody comes to open the door.

She courage to herself and goes towards the door and barging the door loudly. But nobody has opened, she screamed a loud "koi hai! Please kholo darwaaja! Please kholo koi darwaza" she barging hard.

On other side Anirudh was busy in his files and said to himself "aaj kaafi hectic wala din tha..... finally it's all done" then he leave from his cabin.

At empty room bondita doing lots of struggle for opening the door but her every attempts got failed. She was screaming hard then suddenly she felt dizziness and got faint due to lack of oxyzen.

He passed from the classroom corridor he found the all lights opened in each classrooms then he said to himself "ye aaj saare classrooms ki lights open kaise reh gayi... Aur kitni strange wali baat hai! sirf ek hi classroom ki lights open nahi hai" he goes towards the door he opened classroom door. His eyes went someone who was laid on floor restlessly. He asked in empty room "hello koi hai yaha par?" He asked while looking in room then He goes towards that person and looked her face and found it was his bondita.

After seeing her he was hell shocked and shouted her name loudly "Bondita!!!!!!!" He yelled her name, his breath got struck at his throat after seeing her concious state in front of his eyes. It was none other than anirudh. Anirudh set beside her and he rubbed her hands softly for waking her up but his attempts got failed. "Bondita! Bondita utho.....kya hua hai tumhe? Bondita..... bondita!!!!" Anirudh waking her up but she doesn't respond him then Anirudh picked bondita in his arms and ran towards his car. He drove the car fast as he can.

He splashes the water droplets in her eyes but it's not showing effects.

After reaching his home he placed bondita on bed and called doctor.

Doctor came and checks bondita. Anirudh looked at her pale face and asked doctor "doctor what happened to her? Why she got faint?" He asked being nervousness. "Mr. Anirudh I have checked her and i have found anxiety attacks in her. She is faint due to scaredness and this anxiety attacks not from first time it has came, it's has coming from past three to four years" doctor explained her situation to him.

The ground slips from his feet, hearing her anxiety attacks. And even these are coming to her not only from today but from 3-4 years. He stood numb seeing her situation. He asked to doctor "how may...may....may i help her to came out of her situation?" He asked being scared. "You can help her by giving her some time to her, healing her scars and some love for her...., I have given injection to her, she will be fine after sometime till then take care of your wife" he said to console her.

Anirudh noded his head but as he realised what he has just to him doctor considered her as his wife. "No....no she is not my wife! She is....my....my....... student" he corrected him.

"Sorry mr. Anirudh i had assumed this girl to your wife then take care.....I have to go for an emergency case" after that doctor about to leave he spoke in between "one more thing Mr anirudh Keep them away from the dark as much as possible, because they have got anxiety attacks only because of the of darkness. And this darkness has left a deep impact on their hearts and minds as if someone has done this to them knowingly." He explained her scared situation, anirudh noded in shock and then doctor left.

A drop of tear rolled down to his cheeks and stood like statue. He came towards her and set beside her and patted her head and said to her in moist eyes "bondita tumne kabhi mujhe bataya bhi nahi ki tumhe anxiety attacks aate hai? Aur vo bhi pichle 3-4 years se! How my bondita is too strong why you keeps this stone in your heart at least you can tell me, i was definitely listen but you didn't doing!" He spoke while crying keeping her hand on his palm. "Agar me vaha se nahi nikal raha hota to mujhe kabhi pata hi nahi chalta" he said to remembering her classroom incident how he picked her up and came out from empty classroom.

"Ab chahe jo bhi tumhara sach ho ya Jo bhi tumhare saath past me hua ho! Me tumhara saath nahi chodunga aur na hi tumhe itne bade saher me akele rehne dunga, kyoki tumhare saath jo bhi hua hai....vo...meri vajah se hua hai, aur jab tak me pata nahi laga leta ki tumhare saath kya hua jiski vajah se tumhe anxiety attacks aane shuru huye..... tab tak me tumhe akele nahi chodunga! Chahe kuch bhi ho!" He said in determined voice while looking at her pale face.

After sometime her sleep got disturbed due to hunger. She opened her eyes slowly Taking a bang and looking around, she feels her room has changed a lot and as soon as she changes the side, she feels someone's touch. She wakes up in jerk and looked that person who has seated near her. She found anirudh who was taking her hand in his hand and keeps in his heart. She was looking him in strangeness. "Me yaha kaise? Aur.....aur ye....ye anirudh sir mere room me kya kar rahe hai? Aur me ghar kaise aayi?" She asked questions to herself and then she remembered how she was stuck in dark empty room.

She thought in her mind "kahi mujhe.... anirudh sir to nahi laaye? Aur vo bhi apne ghar me? Sakha Ba.....nahi nahi....sir aisa kaise kar sakte hai? Vo mujhe Bina meri permission ke apne ghar kaise laa sakte hai?" She confused at him.

She gathered some confidence and waking up from bed in this way anirudh sleep also break because he was seated near her on chair. He opened his eyes in jerk and looked at bondita why she doing movements suddenly.

"Bon...... bondita! Are you okay? How do you feel now?" He asked her. But she was ignoring him and got up from bed and as she about to leave from there anirudh held her hand gently and asked "where are you going bondita? At least you can tell me na how was you feeling now?" He asked being impatient. She looked at him in furious face and said "Janna hai na apko ki me kaisa feel kar rahi hu?" She replied while looking straight in his eyes. He noded simply "to suniye.....I'm feeling disgusting now! Samjhe aap? Aur jab se aap mujhe yaha apne ghar me lekar aaye hai me aur bhi jyada suffocation feel kar rahi hu....kyoki Bondita ka dard aap nahi samjhoge! Kabhi nahi samjhoge!" A drop of tear rolled down to her cheeks to replying him at this way.

He also feels disgusting to him but he relaxed himself and calm down to her and said "bondita tum behosh ho gayi thi vaha aur tumhe pata nahi......ki tumhe anxiety attack aaya tha! Jo tumhare jaise umra ke baccho ke liye bahot harmful hai" he replied to console her while maintaining distance between her.

She was making fake faces and replied to him "Anxiety attack to bahot choti cheez hai sakh..... anirudh sir. Apne bondita ka haal dekha hi kaha hai? Isliye apko mere liye in sab choti choti cheezo se pareshan hone ki jarurat nahi hai professor Anirudh Roy Chowdhary" she replied sternly.

He couldn't control her harsh words from her mouth he held her from shoulder and pinned her in wall and said looking straight into her eyes "kab tak? Aur kab tak tum apne taano ka jaher mujhe pilaugi bondita? Tum mera aur kitna imtihan logi? Keh kyo nahi deti ki kya hua tha tumhare saath in panch saalo me? Mujhe Janna hai aur tumhe us dard se nikalna hai jis dard se tum gujar rahi ho. Aur agar anirudh roy choudhary ki vajah se tumhe dard Mila hai to aaj anirudh roy choudhary kasam khata hai! jab tak me tumhe tumhare dard se ajad nahi kar deta aur tumhara dard ki vajah nahi jaan leta tumhe yaha se kahi nahi Jane dunga!" He replied sternly looking into her. "Kar lo jo tumhe karna hai because you're grown up and adult now ki jo me kehta hu vo me karta hu" he warned her.

And left from there. Bondita stood confused what he just said he said to her that she will stay with him but it would be possible for her because somewhere she knows she can't stay with him in one home.

After fighting from her for her wellness he took dinner for her and giving her but she denied sternly. After lot of insisted He finally fed her forcefully because somewhere he knows only stubbornness could work for her. She having her dinner by forcefully because she knew it her sakha Babu. she couldn't denies him for feeding her.

After that he laid down her on bed and he himself set near her for checking her time to time. Bondita made annoying faces to him but he ignored royally.

How was the chapter? What will happen next? What will anirudh do after knowing her state? Why he was hell angry on her? What will she do? Will she really stayed with him or not?

(Happy rakshabandhan to all of you my dear and lovely readers. Stay happy and enjoy today your day with your beloved brothers 🤗🤗. Once again happy rakshabandhan stay home stay happy ❤️❤️)