May I know your name?

After that he collected the test paper and went from class. Bondita also following him for asking something. As she was going near him she saw him with lady who passing smile towards him, he also doing same as her.

Bondita frowned and left from there in angry way.

"Manisha i will meet you after college end!" Anirudh answered. "Okay till then bye" she replied then she Left.

Here bondita crying badly and blaming herself "tu yaha kyu aayi bondita!? Koi nahi hai yaha tera! Isse achi to tu India me thi.....jis par bhi tune bharosa kiya unhi insano ne Tera bharosa sabse jyada toda hai. Pahle thakuma ne mujhse jhuth bolkar Mera bharosa jita phir sakha Babu ne apna wada toda, mujhe samajh nahi aa raha ye bondita se chahte kya hai?? Kyo baar baar hurt kar rahe hai bondita ko" she cursing herself for everything whatever happened with her in past five years.

Someone placed hand on her soldier bondita turned towards that person and hugged that person without watching him. "kyo har baar mere sath hi aisa hota hai! Kyo kismat is nanhi si bon...." She couldn't complete her sentence after watching that person "aap!" Bondita shocked seeming him. " I....i... am sorry sir maine apko deka nahi" she apologized her behaviour. "It.....it's okay" he said to distract her gaze on him.

"By the way why were you crying! Had something bothered you? If you want you can tell me I will try to solve your problem!" Anirudh replied to console her. "Nahi mujhe koi pareshani nhi hai mujhe mujhe ghar jana hai, me chalti hu" bondita replied in hurry.

"Ek minute aap India se ho! Aur aapne apna naam nahi bataya abhi tak!" Anirudh asked her name intentionally. "Apne pucha bhi kaha hai abhi tak!" Bondita answered wierdly. "To ab bata do kya naam hai tumhara?" He asked firmly. "Mera naam bon...." She couldn't took her name fully she asked him "kyu batau me apko! Aap lagte kya ho mere? Na dost ho na relative to phir kyo batau me apko apna naam?" Bondita replied roughly. "Har baat ka ulta jawab dena jaruri hai kya! Sidhe se nahi bata sakti tum apna naam!" He said in bit Anger. "Aur vaise bhi tumse baat karne ka koi faida nahi, tum ho hi ajib." He said irritatingly.

"To kyo kar rahe hai baat! Maine to nahi kaha apse ki aap apna time waist kariye mere sath, aap jaiye apni girlfriend ke pass" she tounted on him. Anirudh looked her in confused way and thought in his mind "ye kon hai jo meri personal life me interfare karne ki koshish kar rahi hain?" Then said to her "What rubbish are you talking!! Tum yaha akele ro rahi thi isliye me aya dekhne, aur tum kon hoti ho ye kehne wali ki me apni girlfriend ke pass jau?ek to me tumse pyaar se baat kar rha tha aur tum ulta mujhe hi galat samajh rahi ho." Anirudh replied angrily. "Jab me kuch nahi lagti hu apki to yaha kyo aap apna time waist kar rahe hai mere sath! Jaiye aap aur mujhe bhi Jane dijiye" she said to going.

He held her wrist and stopped her. "I can't let you go alone You're late miss and it's already getting heavy night. So, come with me...I will drop you at your home" anirudh advised her. Bondita looked at him with moist eyes and replied "You had already dropped someone before years ago, and no need to help me in my problems. I can go home myself. You don't need to suffer for me." Anirudh sir. Bondita replied rudely and left.

Anirudh stood confused the way she replied on him. "How could anyone say to me like that! Who the hell she is?!" He asked himself and also left in confused and irritating state.

Bondita went to office for work. She worked and went to her hostel. She completed her homework and went to sleep. She remembered while closing her eyes why she hugged him! Her sakha Babu she couldn't let that happen with her again. How she couldn't weak in front of him. After lot of struggle between her mind and brain her sleep engulfed in her eyes.

On other hand Anirudh couldn't sleep properly she thought about that girl and said to himself "koi mujhse aise baat kaise kar sakta hai!! Aur vo bhi bina ye jane ki me kon hu aur kya hu.....phir vo ladki aise baat kar rahi thi jaise vo mujhe kaafi time se janti ho, uski ankho me dekhkar aisa lag raha tha jaise bahot dard chupa ho uske dil me! Par mujhe kyo uske bare me sochkar bechaini ho rahi hai?" After he read a book then slept hugging book against his chest.

In morning anirudh went early in the morning to going college. He reached in college and went his cabin. "Ab jaldi aa gaya hu to students ke test paper hi check kar leta hu" then he starts checking test papers one by one of students which was he took the test in yesterday.

After checking some tests question paper he went in jon test paper, he did surprised after checking his test "nice! Acha improvement hai jon ka test me" then he went bondita's test paper he didn't watched her name he starts checking her test paper and he again surprised after checking question paper and exclaimed in happiness "wow amazing that girl iska test paper dekhne se lag raha hai ki ye padkar aayi thi! Par hai kon ye shaksh?" He turn her test paper them he saw the name.

Firstly he shocked seeing her name and pronounce her name in shaky voice "Bo.....bon....n.......di.....ta" test paper falls from his hands and his body starts shivering after seeing her name and thought "ye......ye....meri....meri bon..... bondita hai??" He asked himself in disbelief. "Nahi nahi ye meri bondita kaise ho sakti hai! Vo vo to India me hai na! Apne... apne pati ke sath, uski to sha...shadi shadi ho chuki hogi. Nahi ye meri bondita nahi ho sakti" he confirmed himself that this bondita has not his bondita but he again saw her writing which was similar to his bondita.

And again got confused "how she would be my bondita?? Aur agar bondita yaha par hai to vo mujhse ab tak mili kyo nahi? Usne mujhse baat kyo nahi ki? Aur sabse badi baat vo....vo meri hi student hai! She is my student, wait wait anirudh koi bhi decision tak pahuchne se pahle mujhe ye confirm karna hoga ki vo meri bondita hai!" He confirmed himself then he went to his class.

He teaches his class and noticed the girl who was similar to his bondita but he couldn't found her. After that he was disappointed in founding her again. Then he starts distributing test paper in whole class.

"Students I have checked your test paper and I have found some mistakes in your answers, took it your question paper and check it properly and after that ask me question about your mistakes" then he pronouncing the name of students and giving test paper and this time was jon "jon this is your test paper and you have improved in your test keep it up" then next turn was bondita he took her test paper with shivering hands and took deep breath and pronounced her name in shaky voice "who is bon.... bondita here?" He asked about her.

"Sir Bondita is the one who gets scolded the most in your class! Sometimes when she was late, sometimes for not doing homework, sometimes for not listening to class etc." Monitor tounted about her. Anirudh feels guilty after listen her insult in whole class who was everytime scolded by him. "But where she is? She is not come today?" He asked avoiding students tounts about her.

"Sir see her! she again late" Nisha tounted her after watching bondita towards the gate.

"Sir ma....may...may I come in?" She asked in heavy voice.

"Today even God cannot save it from the terrible scolding of Sir, today it is going to be a lot of fun in class." Students murmured.

Anirudh stood from his desk and kept looking bondita she was taking deep breaths.

How was the chapter? What will happen next? What will be the reaction of anirudh after seeing bondita in front of his eyes? Why is she taking such deep breaths? Has something happened to her or did she run away from somewhere?