Let me remove that filthy touch!

"Sakhababu please kuch kijiye..... mujhe ghutan ho rahi hai! Khud se, khud ko dekhne se...... please kuch kijiye sakhababu" she tells him crying.

After her saying She about to lifted her suit but he stopped and said "what are you doing bondita?" He asked shocked way. "Dikhane dijiye ki kis tarah chua hai usne mujhe!" She said while sobbing. Then she lifted her suit a little "Dekhiye..... dekhiye usne kitne gande tarah se chua hai mujhe!" She said while showing her waist a little where that men touched her badly. He closed his eyes after seeing her marks on her body. "Kaise kaise door Karu me iss gande Chuan ko sakhababu 😭!" She asked while crying badly.

"Bondita.... bondita meri tarf dekho, aur gaheri saansei lo" he tried to calm down by cupping her face. And giving him comfortable touch through his own touch by cupping her face. She did the same as he said. As he touched her she felt a little bit relaxed then opened her eyes slowly and said to him.

"Idhar bhi kariye na sakhababu!" She demanded towards her soldier. He caressed on her soldiers while also tears falling from his eyes. "Kaisa lag raha hai bondita?" He asked in emotional way. "Apka chuna bahot alag lag raha hai aisa laga raha hai jaise mujhe meri maa chuti thi, kariye na sakhababu" she demanded more.

She said further "Sakhababu Aap....aap apne touch se mita dijiye vo Ganda sparsh....aap mujhe apne Chuan se chu dijiye sakhababu" she requested him. He got shocked after hearing such a demand of her. He stood in shock and replied.

"Nahi Bondita! Ye......ye galat hoga! Yaha tak chuna kaafi tha par iske aage nahi kar sakta me" He strictly denied. She held his hand and said "Galat chuna uska tha! Apka touch mujhe galat nahi laga..... please sakhababu mita dijiye ye filthy touch meri body se varna me ji nahi paungi" she told.

He put finger on her lips and hugged tightly. He told "Aisa kabhi dobara mat kehna, me tumhe kuch nahi hone dunga. Aur na hi tumhe kabhi khud se door jaane dunga. Tum jaisa chahogi me vaise hi karunga, mita dunga me vo Ganda sparsh tumhare sharir se" he replied while putting stone on his principles.

After that anirudh picked her up in his arms walking towards the bed after that he laid down her on the bed slowly. And took the blanket and placed it over her. He also sat beside her and asked "usne kaha kaha chua tha tumhe bon.... bondita!" He asked hesitatingly. "Yaha!" She replied to gesturing her waist.

He slowly placed his hand inside the blanket and lifted her suit a little above and then he slowly caressing her waist softly that she won't hurt again through his touch. As she feels his cold fingers on her waist she felt like electricity runs on her whole body. "Abhi kaisa lag raha hai?" He asked huskily. "Be.... better" she replied.

(Further chapter will be based on anirudh and bondita's pov)

Anirudh pov - After hearing her demand I got little shocked because I never ever imagined that I will touch her my bondita like this, but she insisting me and as she said that she never alive with that filthy men touch. I felt that someone has snatched floor from my foots. I immediately ready himself because I also won't live without her. So, i agree with her demand. I will definitely removed that filthy men touch from her body. As I lifted her suit a little I feel her skin against my hands. My bondita is so soft, her waist felt creamy like I touched cotton. Her navel so smooth. I didn't ever imagined in my life that i will touched her like this. I never wanted to touch her I wanted to love her. But i have to control my wild imaginations and keep a thought aside because I won't cross my limits because I didn't told her that what I feel for her. I asked to her "abhi thik hai bondita?" I asked to her while looking her pale face. She nodded a bit and gesturing me further.

"Yaha yaha bhi!" She demanded Little above. I slid my hand little above. I asked in hesitating way "Yaha!". She replied me sheepisly  "Little above". I forwarding my hand little above and again asked "Yahaa?". And You can't imagine what she replied me. She replied  "Thoda.....thoda upar!" My eyes got little wide after understanding her gesture on towards bosom. After that I courage myself and my hand going above.