I'm not same as before!

She took deep breath "apko mujhe meri bondita kehna ka koi haq nahi hai professor Anirudh Roy Chowdhary". After saying this sentences she reminded Robin's condition. And her glare changed on him.

Anirudh looked at her in apologising way and his eyes got moist after her harsh word. He didn't utter a word. He about to go... bondita got up from bad as she going to walk she slipped in floor anirudh ran towards her then he came near her and picked in his arms. And move towards the garden area and made sit her. He seated on his knees in front of her.

"Tumhe har chiz me apni hi marji chalani hoti hai bondita!? Agar tum meri help le logi to koi dikkat ho jayegi kya??" He said in wonder way. Bondita looked at him in wonder. "Apki madad lekar dekh chuki hai bondita, badle me sirf aur sirf dard hi Mila hai!" She tounted on him. "Agar ek baar aur mouka dekar dekhogi to shayad tumhara dard thoda kam kar Pau me!" He said in insisted way. "Mouka use diya jata hai jo mouke ke layak ho, na ki mouke par saath chorkar jaane wale ko!" Bondita replied.

After that anirudh understood that bondita didn't listen him for herself and her cares then he dragged her and placed inside the car and started driving. Bondita looked at him in surprised way said "aap kaha le ja rahe hai mujhe? Mujhe kahi nahi jana apke saath" she wondered. "shhhssssss" he said to silent her. She silent like an obedient child. Anirudh looked at her she was making puffed mouth as like before.

Anirudh remembered her childhood behaviour when she was upset with him she was making puffed mouth like a Roshogolla. And he was liked a most of her childhood memories.

Bondita looked at him in surprising way "aap bolenge bhi kuch ki kaha le ja rahe hai mujhe?" She asked making cute pout. "Tumhara per thik nahi hai isliye tumhare ghar chodne ja raha hu" he replied while driving. "Ghar jane ke liye Ghar hona bhi jaruri hai!" She replied. Anirudh looked at her in questionable eyes "mtlb!! Tum Ghar me nahi rehti?" He asked in confused way. She noded in no. "To Phir kaha rehti ho tum bondita??" He asked. "Aap mujhe yahi utar dijiye me chali jaungi" she said to stopped a car.

"Pahle tum mujhe ye batao ki tum rehti kaha ho tabhi utarunga!" He replied sternly. "Nahi batungi!" She replied at his way. "Thik hai mat batao" then he drives towards his home. Bondita looking the way he did driving she stopped immediately from break. "What you did bondita?! Isse accident bhi ho sakta tha!" He scolded her. "Aap mujhe kaha le jaa rahe the? Kyoki ye mere hostel ka rasta to hai nahi!" Finally she told her address. Anirudh smirked afterall his idea worked on her.

"Iska mtlb tum hostel me rehti ho!" He confirmed. She bite her tongue in confused way. "Chalo ab mujhe hostel ka address batao Varna me tumhe apne ghar ke jaaunga!" He warned her. Bondita thought "hey dugga maa kaha fasa diya apne is nanhi si bondita ko? Ek to ye rakshas Babu mujhe chor bhi nahi rahe aur apne ghar le jane ki dhamki de rahe hai!" She said to looking in sky. Anirudh understood her reaction then he said while focusing on driving "dugga maa se prathna karne ka koi faida nahi hoga bondita, agar tum chahti ho ki ye rakshas Babu tumhe aur pareshan na kare to sahi hoga ki tum mujhe apne hostel ka pata bata do" he replied. Bondita looked at him in wonder "apko kaise pata ki maine apko rakshas Babu kaha?" She asked in wonder.

"Tumhari bachpan ki koi bhi baat bhula nahi hu bondita! Mujhe tumhari har ek choti si cheez yaad hai" he replied with smile. "Tumhe yaad hai bondita jab maine tumhe sourabh aur sampoorna ke sath us baal vivah me nahi Jane Diya the tabhi tumne mujhe pahli baar rakshas babu ke naam se bulaya tha" he remembered her childhood antiques. Bondita gulped. 

"Why are you thinking about me so much! Don't be think so much about me rakshas babu! Because I'm not same as before" bondita said in mind. After that Bondita showing her hostel address then anirudh reaches her hostel and took bondita with him. He took her in his arms she feels embarassing. She thanked to dugaa maa because today dazy was gone at her masi's home.

After reaches her hostel he made her stood and lied on bad and applied ointment on her leg. He massages her leg carefully and said "abhi kaisa lag raha hai?" Anirudh asked in concern way. She noded. "Me abhi thik hu aap jaiye aur vapis yaha mat aana" she said sternly.

Anirudh left without saying to her because he couldn't gave anymore pain to her.

After his went bondita seated in bed and thought about Robin "me kaise inke saath aisa kar sakti hu? bhale hi inhone jo bhi mere sath! par inhone jaan bhujh ke nahi kiya! Lekin Robin vo keh raha tha isse sirf vo badla lena chahta hai lekin vo bhi unhe pareshan kiya bina!" She assuring her mind.

Then she finally reaches in decision "lekin me us dard ko nhi bhula sakti jo bondita ko sirf inki vajah se mili, tujhe karna hoga bondita....tujhe karna hoga" she decided. After that she slept.

Next day anirudh was busy in his college work he couldn't take the law class. He decided to take the class after end of all classes. Bondita was busy in reading book suddenly she realised someone puts hand on her soldier. She immediately turned in jerk. "Hey this is me bondita!" Jon assured her. She took deep breath and said "you had scared me a lot" she replied in afraid tone. "What are you reading?" Jon asked looking at her books. "I was just reading a law for womens not at all" she replied.

"Okay! But but you didn't know sir will take our class after end of all classes?" He asked. She noded in no. "I didn't know about that!" Bondita replied. "Okay no issue can we study together?" Jon said to insisted her. "Sure" she accepted his request. After that both learnt a lesson about women rights and special provisions on their countries.

After all then it was anirudh class. Anirudh entered in class everyone wished him good evening. He starts teaching the lesson. Students listen silently because he couldn't tolerate disturbance during the class. After end of class. Everyone starts going one by one from the classroom.

Lastly bondita about to going anirudh stopped her. Bondita turn backward then she found anirudh who was struggling with his books. Bondita goes towards him. She took it half books from him. "Thank you bondita 🙂" he said with Little smile. She giving him fake smile then she left to his cabin with books.

She placed his books on table. She saw her diary which was kept with his another books. She looked that diary and got shocked. Bondita in mind "ye meri diary sir ki cabin me kya kar rahi hai? Kahi inhone meri diary to nahi padh li? Agar inhone meri diary padh li hogi to inhe sab sach pata chal gaya hoga meri shadi ka! Ki kaise meri shadi chandrachur ji se hone wali thi, aur phir uske baad kya kya hua mere saath unke jaane ke baad" she said in scared voice to herself.

Anirudh called her name twice but she didn't giving response to him. Then he found her gaze where she was looking. His eyes goes on her diary. "Is this your diary bondita?" Anirudh asked firmly. Bondita noded in afraid tone. "Lekin ye apke paas kaise aayi?" She asked him. "Ye diary! Ye tabhi se mere paas hai jab se tum college me aayi thi, tumhe yaad hai jab me tumhe alag se padha Raha tha tab tum ye diary yahi bhul gayi thi, me tumhe Dene hi wala tha par Lana hi bhul jata tha. Aaj laaya tha tumhe Dene ke liye" he replied. "To phir wait kyo kar rahe hai dijiye meri diary" she demanded.

Anirudh goes towards the table where her diary placed on it. He took it as about to turn someone called bondita, she went without telling him. "Arey bondita apni diary to leti jaao" he said while kept her diary in his hands.

"Ye ladki bhi na!! Dairy to aise mang rahi thi jaise ki usme uske raaj chipe ho diary me! But Aisa kya hai is diary me jiski vajah se ye aise behave kar rahi thi" he said to himself. "Aur ye dairy to vahi hai jo maine bondita ko di thi" he confirmed to himself.

He wanted to open that diary. As he opened first page he saw the name "Diary Babu!" He reminded When Bondita named the diary, she called it diary babu. An unknown smile crept on his face. Then he started further.

How was the chapter? What will happen next? Will anirudh read her diary? Will he really know the truth of her life? What will happen when he learns the truth of her marriage?