Kaisi ho tum bondita!?

"Sir ma....may...may I come in?" She asked in heavy voice.

"Today even God cannot save it from the terrible scolding of Sir, today it is going to be a lot of fun in class." Students murmured.

Anirudh stood from his desk and kept looking bondita she was taking deep breaths.

She was wearing skirt and half top everyone looked at her in mesmerizing way. She was looking damn pretty and gorgeous. Anirudh also gets mesmerized by her outfit and her different style because most of the time he seeing his bondita with Bengali attire and saree. But today she was looking different. And took deep breaths.

Anirudh permitted her to enter. And said to sit on desk. Students gets shocked after heard his normal behaviour to her.

"Why sir has not scolded that girl even today she is too late!" Students murmured. Jon interrupted "Why are you cursing bondita if might be had issue with her that's why she has late on today" jon pretended her. Then he went to sit with bondita. Students chuckled, Bondita gulped.

Anirudh came near her and gives her test "che....check.. your test paper,.if you found any mistake in your test then you can ask me miss" anirudh said politely. Bondita took it from him and checked her test and smiled after seeing her marks. She got 19 marks out of 20. She secured good marks overall the class. Anirudh also smiled after seeing her smili face.

After that class gets over and jon asked to Bondita "why were you late bondita" he asked. "Was busy in teaching someone a lesson, so today it was late." Bondita replied. "Okay.....If you don't mind can we friends?" Jon asked in hopefully. Bondita doesn't pay any attention to him and said "You are the one who ragged me, then why do you want to be friends with me?" Bondita questioned him. "Actually i was seeing you first time fearless girl in college and i wanna be your friend, if you will!" Jon forwarded his hand towards her. Bondita shakes her hand with his. Jon forwarded his smile towards.

Then went to canteen where dazy already sitting alone. She joined her. Someone stock her from far. "Dazy are you okay! Tu dar mat me hu tere sath, bhala kisi ki itni himmat ho sakti hai ki vo bondita ki friend ko pareshan kare" she console her.

"Ye bondita kise pareshan karne ki baat kar rahi hai? Kisne parshan kiya hai bondita, no i think she is taking about her friend" he confirmed. Then he went near her table and sat quietly.

"Bondita aaj to tune mujhe bacha liya, par agar vo ladka phir se mujhe parshan karega to? Phir kya karungi me?" Dazy asked in scared tone. Anirudh listen both of talks. "Don't worry mere sakha Babu.....i mean mujhe kisi ne bataya tha ki jitna ham dar se darenge, vo dar hame utna hi darayega. Agar tune ek baar use javab de diya na to vo phir palat kar nahi dekhega tujhe." Bondita advised her.

"Apne sakha Babu ki baatein tumhe abhi tak yaad hai bondita! Lekin apne Sakha Babu ko bhul gayi!" He said to himself and in disappointed way.

"Lekin bondita tu itni strong kaise hai! Matlab Mera to unke group ko dekhkar hi halat kharab ho gayi thi! Par tune unhe Aisa lesson sikhaya ki vo vaha se rocket ki tarah gayab ho gaye!!" Dazy asked in confused way. "Kehte hai har shakhs ki himmat aur dar ke piche koi na koi kahani hoti hai, aur me usi problem se upar uthi ho to I knows how to teach a lesson to the wicked people." Bondita understand her problem.

"Vaise tune kabhi bataya nahi ki tere sath kya hua tha jiski vajah se tu itni alag hai bondita!! Sabse tu khud ko aise pretend karti hai jaise ki tere sath kabhi kuch hua hi nahi? Us din ragging me bhi tune us jon ko kaise mooh Tod javab diya tha!" Dazy explains her dare.

Here anirudh listen all the talks between them.

"Dazy tu mere past ke bare me na hi puche to hi acha hoga kyoki me us bhayanak scene ko batana nahi chahti hu, aur jiski vajah se vo sab hua use me kabhi maaf nahi kar sakti.... isliye ye baki ki batein chor aur apni class le jakar" a tear of drop rolled out when she said this lines. Anirudh heart aches more after her talks.

"Mujhe pata hai bondita tumne un paanch salo me kitna kuch Saha hoga! Kitna royi hogi, kitna tadpi hogi.....aur me ye bhi nahi bhul sakta ki un sab ka doshi me hu sirf me" anirudh blamed himself all the worst things of Bondita which was happened her. A tears also flowing from his eyes.

He gathered some courage and went towards her and seated near her table. As bondita seeing him she wiped her tears and asked to him. "Sir aap? Aap yaha kya kar rahe hai?" Bondita questioned him. "Kyo! Me nahi ho sakta miss?" Anirudh replied hesitatingly. "Why not afterall you're the professor of this college, and it's your right to be here" bondita answered his question.

"Kaisi ho tum?" Anirudh asked her. "me kaisi hu kaisi nahi isse apko koi faraq nahi padna chahiye! you're being professor so, talk to me like that, and don't interfere in my life!" She advised him. But he ignored her advise because he knows how his bondita stubborn as him.

"Vaise choro ye sab aur bato Tum kuch logi bo......." As anirudh took her half name bondita's widened after listen her half name. Bondita thought "inhe Mera naam pata chal gaya hai kya??" He said in her mind.

"Apne kya kaha abhi?" Bondita asking. "Maine kaha aap kuch loge miss*" he said to corrected himself. "Nahi usse pahle apne kya bola?" She asking in curious way. "Maine kaha tha aapne bournvita piya hai bachpan me?" He lied to her. Then bondita felt relaxed and thought he didn't know her name. "Bachpan jiya hoga to hi bournvita piya hota na! Jab se samajh aani shuru hoti hai ladkiyo ko tabhi unke gharvale unka baal vivah Kara dete hai, bajaye unhe unka bachpan jine se" bondita taunted him. Anirudh heart aches more when he Listen baal vivah from her mouth.

"Vaise sir apne ne bhi to shayad kisi se baal vivah kiya hoga, jo mujh jaisi rahi hogi!" By saying this, Bondita would have talked like adding ghee to the fire. Anger and Regret are both visible in Anirudh's eyes. But Bondita ignores him and asks further. "Apne ne bhi to kisi na kisi ko apni life me kabhi na kabhi chora hi hoga, shayad jise chori Hui aurat ka darja Mila ho!" She blaming him all things what had happened with her in her past times but bondita didn't new that anirudh knows about her real name and her indentity.

"Baatein bahot gaheri karti ho tum! Aisa lag hai jaise kisi bahot bade dard se gujri ho?" Anirudh asked while hiding his tears from hers. "Jab ghaav itne gehere honge to baatein bhi gaheri hi hongi na anirudh sir!" she again tounted him. And this time anirudh couldn't control himself he asked to her in anger. "Tum mujhe ye sab kyo bata rahi ho miss? Jab tum janti nahi ki me kya hu? kon hu? aur meri life me kya hua hoga kisi ke bina kitne dard se gujra hounga me apni Bo.... Mera mtlb hai ki apni life me bina kisi ke!" he realised her what he wanted to say to her.

"Oh!! Iska mtlb sir apne abhi tak shadi nahi ki?" Bondita asked making him angry more on her. "Meri shadi hui hai ya nahi tumhe isse kya lena dena?? Aur agar nahi bhi hui hogi to tum thodi na kar logi mujhse shadi!!" Anirudh realised what he said to her. Then he immediately said to her "I'm sorry maine kuch jyada hi bol diya tumhe" he apologized his behaviour.

Bondita realised what he said to her that "tum thodi na kar logi mujhse shadi" then sudden little smile crept on her baby lips, then she realised what was she was thinking about him then said to him "Aap to hamesha hi jyada bolne ke baad hi realise karte hai ki apne kise kya bola hai!" Bondita said in fake smile. "Jaise aap kisi ke bachpan me use bolte the!" Bondita Said to reminding his child bride.

Anirudh said in mind "tum mujhe apna naam lene par kyo majboor kar rahi ho bondita?? Agar maine tumhara naam liya to me khud ko rok nahi paunga tumhe gale lagane se, tumhe apne sine se lagakar rakhne se, meri feelings mujh par hi haavi ho jayegi bondita aur vo dard bhi bahar aa jayega jise maine Panch salo se apne sine me dabakar rakha hai" then he said to her. "I'm getting late for next class, I have to go" then he left from canteen.

Bondita thought "aap hamesha mere sawaalo ka javab diye Bina hi chale jate ho sak..... anirudh sir" then she also about to left she bumped with someone.

That boy was looking her from head to toe and going near her taking baby steps.

How was the chapter? What will happen next? What is the past of Bondita? Why they both suffered in pain? What is the things that effected both of their life's? Who is the person who bumped with Bondita?