Heartbroken truth of her 💔

He asked in tensed voice. But she was not utter a word only kept hugging him. Then she slowly pointing towards the rat in her room. He looked at her and giggles inside but he controlled hard his smile.

In his own smirk he feels her heart beat against his heart and reciprocate her hug slowly. And captured her in his arms.

After gives her warmth of his arms he slowly asked "why did you afraid so much bondita? Aur vo bhi ek chuhe se!!" Anirudh asked in sorrow state for her. She courage herself and then replied "vo.....vo ek baar unhone mujh par chuhe chod diye the, tab se bahot dar lagta hai bondita ko chuho se" she replied in cracky tone. Anirudh's heart broke millions of peaces he couldn't control himself he asked impatiently "kisne chode the tum par chuhe??? Himaat kaise hui kisi ki tumhe is tarah darane ki" he shouted angrily on himself. She replied "vo.......vo unhone.....unhone...." She didn't complete her line she stopped in middle and taking deap breath from separate him. Anirudh eyes were red after listen seeing her fear at the same time and someone deed on her. He held bondita's arm and asked "bolo bondita kiski itni himmat Hui tumhare saath ye ghatiya harkat karne ki?? Batao mujhe bondita me chodunga nahi use" he asked with fire in his eyes.

"Kisi.....kisi ki nahi hui aur kisi ne nahi kiya, vo to bas aise hi....dar dar gayi thi me" she replied in scared tone. Anirudh looked at her in disbelief and said "why are hiding me your truth bondita? If you tell me, I sware I will definitely help you..... please tell the name of cruel person who has did this things with you?" He asked with moist eyes. But she was stubborn she didn't utter a single word to her and ran from there for hiding her tears from him. Anirudh was hell confused after watching her state.

He said to himself "koi baat nahi bondita nahi batana hai to mat batao, par mat bhulo ki me bhi barrister hu aur sach pata lagana me ache se janta hu aur aaj tumhari ye halat dekhne ke baad me. Ab me tumhara sach jankar rahunga aur pata laga ke rahunga ki kon hai vo insan jisne tumhare saath aisi harkat ki!" He determined to himself.

He starts searching in her room for finding the clue of her truth. He searched the whole room but he didn't get any clue of her fear then suddenly his eyes goes on her beg. "I know bondita ki bina kisi ki permission ke kisi ka saman nahi dekhna chahiye par is baar me majboor hu tumhara sach janne ke liye aur kuch bhi ho jaaye me pata lagakar rahunga ki kon hai tumhara asli gunahgar!" Then he checks her beg but he again failed to finding her diary. He asked to himself "bondita ki dairy kaha gayi? Yahi to rakhti thi?" He asked in confused way.

After disappointed state He got down from stairs to finding her she was laid down in leaving room. Anirudh looked at her state and gulped to seeing her worst state in front of his eyes. He sat beside and caressed her hair like her mother does. And covered her in blanket. He also slept near her on the floor.

Next morning Anirudh wakes up early in the morning he saw bondita who laid in sleeping way, he slowly picked her in his arms and going towards her room and placed her on her bed.

After that he got ready for college and this time he determined with himself "aaj me pata lagakar rahunga ki aisa kya hua tha tumhare saath jiski vajah se tumhari ye halat Hui hai!" He promised to himself and instructed to his Servants for taking care of bondita. "Tum log bondita ka dhyan rakhna me college ja raha hu agar koi problem ho to bata Dena" he instructed his most believable person. Then he left for college.

In college Anirudh was not concentrating on his teaching he was totally engrossed in her thoughts. And said to himself "Maine keh to Diya khud se ki me kisi bhi tarah Jaan kar rahunga uske piche chupa dard jiski vajah se use itna kuch dekhna pad raha hai" he said to himself.

In the same time Abhishek came in his cabin and forwarded something to him "ye lijiye sir apke liye kuch hai" he said while forwarding somthing. He ups his eyes towards him and looked at his hand who was taking her diary. He got surprised and asked "ye....ye tumhare paas kaise aayi?" He asked impatiently. "Sir vo galti se bondita ki diary mere paas aa gayi thi jab kal vo mujhe apni notebook de rahi thi, aur jaha tak mujhe yaad hai apke liye ye dairy bahot mayne rakhti hai!" He asked deliberately. He nodded and took her diary from him. And gesture him to go.