[ 𝟎𝟑𝟑 ] 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐝𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲/𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞, 𝐟𝐭. 𝐚 𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐲 𝐤𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐨

┌───────────────────┐
☂︎☂︎☂︎
└───────────────────┘

As the three girls entered the room, they turned to the left to see the main area which had three beds—one to the far left and two against different ends and a couch that was placed in front of a fireplace. Y/n immediately jumped onto the bed to the far left and laid flat on her stomach.

"Bed," she spoke, muffled into the pillow. "Bed, bed, bed, bed, bed." She started to move around as Vanya and Allison laughed at her.

Vanya cleared her throat as she looked toward the other two beds. "It's not too small. It's definitely ugly."

Y/n chuckled as she moved her head from the pillow and watched as the two sisters flopped down on the other two beds. "I cannot wait to just crash for hours in here. Such a relief." Vanya sighed as she felt the relief that Y/n was talking about.

"Last night, I was sleeping in my own bed next to my amazing husband," Allison said aloud as she stared up to the ceiling.

"I kissed Sissy goodbye a few hours ago. Give or take 50 years." Vanya gazed blankly at the ceiling as well as Allison and Y/n gave her pitiful looks.

"I'm glad you finally found somebody that treated you right," Allison declared as Y/n nodded in agreement.

"She saw me for who I really am. I'm not ready to give that up." Vanya smiled as she glanced at Allison for a quick second.

"I feel the same about Ray. We better not have left them just to die in some superhero turf war."

Vanya turned her head Allison's way and let out, "You need to go home. Hug your daughter."

Allison went quiet for a few moments before moving into a sitting position with her legs off the bed and her arms resting on her knees. "What if Diego's right and the Sparrows attack?"

"We fought the entire Commission. I mean, we can handle, what? Eight jerks in uniforms?" Vanya asked sarcastically.

"Technically seven since one's an actual Minecraft crafting table. A block of Obsidian, but just changing colors that probably differentiates with its mood." Y/n took off her shoes.

Vanya chuckled. "They just caught us off guard."

"Yeah." Allison nodded in agreement.

Vanya sat up and mimicked Allison's position. "You should go to the airport. And get back to your real life. I would if I could."

Allison stood up and walked toward Vanya with her arms out, leading into a hug. The two sisters met kindly and Allison rubbed her hand on Vanya's back. "Thank you. You're a good sister." Allison began to walk toward the door and stopped on the way to where Y/n was laying down, collecting sleep. She leaned down and hugged her sister before going straight to the door and leaving the room.

☂︎

Y/n woke up on her left side not being able to move at all. The darkness from the outside peered in, and the light from the moon bounced off the walls and filled the area with a bit of light. She could move her eyes and eyebrows, but not her mouth, arms, legs, or any other part of her body. She became scared.

Was she dying?

Was it taking control of her body?

She shifted her eyesight to the far right side of the room to see a tall, black figure staring at the wall.
Y/n began to breathe heavily as she noticed the figure start turning around slowly, making a designated stop right as it made eye contact with her. Its eyes were red, and it had a menacing grin on its face.