Chapter 1: The manifest

Lemme set the scene, it was 1 week before the imperial's arrival to Ruskaria, the void of space, vast and dark, nothing could be heard there, till a giant warp rift and a warpship dating from the ages of the heresy manifests out of it, in the cockpit, serfs doing their job as crew of said ship, but in the top, sitting on someone else's throne he was, Ascharium "The Black axe of Itrilan" Laxares resting there, and right next him was the melted corpse of what was once an Astartes, his melta attachment still burning after the shot and his bathed in blood.

Pilot, report. Said the marine with a half mechanic sound.

Systems show no damage, date seems to be the exact same my lord, we have successfully made it to real space.

I knew my calculations wouldn't fail me, I am always right.

Suddenly, another chaos marine enters the scene, willing what seemed like a power maul with spiked balls chained to it , and a bolter which seems to have just shot it's flamer attachment, the marine says in a deep voice.

Are you sure about that? Or may I remind you of why you're here in the first place.

Why yes of course, I am aware that my last actions weren't the most... wise ones to say the least.

You made us lose 3 entire planets, and when you're supposed to be judged and punished by this, you're here sitting on the Captain' s throne, claiming his tile and forces and leading them to the unknown.

For I do not need you to know of our purpose here, this shall benefit both of us, as you get to become the new captain of the Natrix teeth, I recover my rank as the VoidSmith and we both get ourselves in the Hydra council.

Still acknowledge this, I'm doing it 'cause of your word, but if I see the first instance of you trying to keep all the glory. The man approaches his mace to the head of the warpsmith. - This shall be the last thing you see, and the crushing of your skull will be the last sound you'll hear. Am I clear?

Laxares nods his head, agreeing to the chaos Astartes who's name shall remain in the darkness of the doubt till I feel to say it.