Chapter 4: The War

The ground shook and the skies turned pink, lightning started appearing, everyone stopped celebrating as they witnessed said thing.

- What is happening? Monica said.

- Brother! Hernandus and the Governor pulled up to us.

- What's the situation?

- It's a warp rift, daemonic forces are manifesting all over the planet, and that's not everything.

- What else is there?

- An Emperor class titan was reported to be on his way here, sporting chaos symbols...slaanesh symbols, and in the top.

- Contact the Legio Defensor and rally the forces.

- They're already sending forces to contain the enemy.

- But we have also more reports of chaos cultists following the titan, along side Astartes, and it was said they came from-

- Sector X41 west, how could we were so blind to it?

- We can moan for our failure later, now, we have a new war to win.

I nod at the Governor and put my helm on.

- Go look for shelter, you'll be safe there. I said to Monica before departing in my thunderhawk.

When we arrived to the scene, it was...terryfying, the mechanical monstrosity was already showing marks of becomming a daemon engine, big enough to be seen from orbit, holding a gigantic sword the size of a Cobra destroyer ship, and a sun fury plasma annihilator on the other arm, the cathedral was changed by gigantic pillar from where the guns opened fire, and in the middle a pyramid of stone, where I could see a figure like Astartes, but then I recieve a signal from the vox.

- Lord Cralius! said the vox officer

- Speak!

- We have contacted Lord Sobotor, he's said to be engaging an entire chaos Astartes fleet near the planet, looks to be a full on invasion.

- We have to stop this titan at all cost! said the governor.

- Governor, lead the guardsmen againts the cultists, prepare the 327th to gun down any daemon that dares to descend, Hernandus, your squadron and mine shall go to the top of the titan and take it down from within.

- Understood.

- FORCES OF THE IMPERIUM HEAR ME OUT. ONE ENEMY HAS FALLEN AND TONIGHT, THE NEW ONE SHALL TOO. THEY HAVE TESTED YOU THUS FAR AND THEY SHALL DO IT AGAIN, LET THEM PAY FOR COMING, LET THEM CRY FOR MERCY AS YOU GIVE THEM DEATH, LET THIS BE THE MIGHTIEST OF BATTLES RUSKARIA HAD THE PLEASURE OF BEING THE BATTLEFIELD, FOR THIS PLANET AND IT'S HEROES WILL LIVE BY ETERNITY!

- LONG LIVE THE WARDEN!

- LONG LIVE THE WARDEN! Said everyone in the field as they charged against the foe, stabbing their bayonets, accelerating their tanks. flying their fighters as they deliver glorious vengeance to the daemons.

Me and the rest of my brothers jump off the thunderhawk, Jumpacks equipped we descended to the titan, landing on stone, breaking the floor below us as the cybernetic monstrosity moved, then daemonettes started attacking us, I unfold my sword and be head the first one, grab my gun and shoot the second one, Hernandus charges one and splits it with his thunderclaw.

- Angels of the emperor, ADVANCE! I said.

- We climbed the gigantic staircase as we took down the daemons and then, I found him.