Chapter 4 :The incursion

Everyone was ready, Astartes lined up in the hangar, eager for battle.

Ascharium on the bridge, awaiting for the moment.

It is time, activate the warp drive.

The serfs starts setting the coordinates, over Ascharium, bunch of Tesla bobines started to open a warp rift, he gets dragged into the immaterium for, watching the realm of chaos, witnessing what he couldn't every time they entered it, before appearing right behind the entrance of the temple, the entire Flake Battalion was there with him, no one seemed to have perished during the jump.

Report.

No casualties were reported, my lord.

What about the cultists?

They're still alive aswell.

Excellent.

Laxares approached the gigantic metal door control panels and started touching it.

This place looks more dead than Isvant III after the battle.

No, there is energy within it, the temple is just asleep.

Laxares would continue manipulating the panel, till the gigantic doors opened, leaving the path clear for them, he stepped back, looking at his forces and say.

The temple is too small for everyone to fit in, Cestiron, grab a handful of marines and enter the temple with us.

Perseus nodded his head, obviously he would choose his most trusted brothers and just 7 more marines, they entered the temple as the door now behind them closed.

Remember what we're here for, do not get far away, or you shall face a horrible death. Now let us proceed.

They all walked forward, not looking behind, getting deeper and deeper into the temple. Meanwhile on the surface, the rest of astartes and the cultists, disguised as imperial forces that are currently on the planet, pretending to guard a munitions storage facility, to cover their master's true intentions.