Bio

Name: Ryan Gremory

Alias:
Crimson Prince of Destruction
Future Champion
The Noise Raiser

Age: 18
Gender: Male
Race: Pure Blood Devil
Class: Ultimate Class
Piece: King

Family:
Runeas Gremory (Ancestor)
Zekram Bael (Ancestor)
Unnamed Great-Grandfather
Unnamed Great-Grandmother
Chrysis Gremory (Grandmother)
Zeoticus Gremory (Father)
Venelana Gremory (Mother)
Lord Bael (Uncle)
Misla Bael (Aunt-in-law)
Unnamed Second Aunt-in-law
Sairaorg Bael (Cousin)
Magdaran Bael (Cousin)
Sirzechs Lucifer (Older Brother)
Grayfia Lucifuge (Older Sister-in-law)
Rias Gremory (Twin Sister)
Millicas Gremory (Nephew)

Appearance:

Ryan Gremory is a member of the House of Gremory and twin brother of current Heiress of his clan, Rias Gremory

At the age of 16, Ryan asked for permission to train for rating games and was granted. His young debut made a huge splash in the Underworld and gave him immense popularity for his early success.

Because of recent certain events that happened that involved his twin sister, Rias, Ryan questioned and considered her to be unfit to be the next Head of the House of Gremory and challenged her for the right to be the next future Head of the Clan.

Personality:
Like his sister, Ryan has a strict side that is also in a way kind. He has always believed in his own way that love is for everyone, including those who he despises. However, he holds certain limits of how far he takes his strictness, which is claimed to be somewhere between Rias and Sona.

Ryan is considered a young man who is always questioning things or an individual who is always in thought. Many considered him to look or be more wiser than many members of his family. Ryan is considered someone who doesn't hold grudges, especially when Rias was named heiress over him. He did not have any problem and was very supportive of Rias.

Ryan also is a doting member of the Gremory Clan. He takes pride in his red hair like the others. If it comes to protecting his bloodline, he would go far and commit dirty tricks in doing so.

According to Sairaorg, Ryan is a very intelligent and brilliant tactician who has the potential to become the next Rating Game Champion. His peerage has shown immense loyalty because of his powerful leadership, respect and care towards them.

Abilities:
-Power of Destruction
-Immense Demonic Power
-Castling
-Memory Altercation
-Summoning
-Defense
-Transformation
-Immense Durability
-Keen Intellect
-Master Tactician
-Master Hand-to-Hand Combat
-Great Speed
-Great Strength
-Stealth Master
-Flight

Now, this is basically the bio. Im not confirming a single lover or a harem because that's not exactly planned out yet. I am more focused on the peerage than that.

However, before I reveal the peerage. I want to hear your thoughts. So....

DISCUSSION ALERT!
Discuss on who you think should be in the peerage and what piece would best fit them.

You can give me a wide variety of who should be in it from one character to a whole set from Queen to Pawn. I honestly don't care how much you choose to say.

However, this doesn't guarantee on if they join or not. But it doesn't mean I won't consider it.

And in case you ask, yes. You can name characters from other anime.

And this one will be just for fun, cause I can.

VOTING ALERT!
Comment on what you think should be Ryan Gremory's theme. There's not importance to it, I'm just curious on thoughts.

Anyways, that's all I got to say. Hope you like where this will go.