Chapter 15: Training Camp With The Kin

1 Week Later

One week had passed ever since Riser Phenex's defeat to Ryan. His lawsuit against Rias was dropped and he was permanently banned from ever entering Gremory territory as what was the stipulation of the match.

However on the bright side, an agreement struck that if Riser had any legal business to take care of in Gremory territory, his peerage themselves were allowed to represent him in any event.

But over the past week was the Final Four battles in the Youth Devil Rating Game Tournament. It was now coming down to the Final Two. Between Rias Gremory and Sairaorg Bael.

Many individuals claimed that Rias was no longer worthy or even deserving to be in the tournament at all. Especially since she lost her right to be the next Head of the House of Gremory. Many wanted her twin brother, Ryan, to replace her in the tournament. But Ryan refused their wants because he already won that tournament a year ago.

Meanwhile, a black limousine was being driven around the streets of Kuoh Town. It soon parked its way at the entrance of a certain and familiar sight to see in this city.

At the front entrance of Kuoh Academy, many student of mostly girls and a couple boys alike, had stopped and stared at the black limousine with dark windows

At the front entrance of Kuoh Academy, many student of mostly girls and a couple boys alike, had stopped and stared at the black limousine with dark windows. Everyone looked absolutely curious.

The driver of the limousine soon stepped out of the drivers seat and closed his door. He soon walked all the way to the back and soon opened the door to the backseat. Everyone watched as a familiar young man with long red hair in a ponytail and a tall black haired young man the size of a literal beefcake had walked out the limousine.

Many girls had blushed at the sight of the red haired young man. While for the boys, they glared at him with a sense of jealousy. But other boys looked at him with fear and nervousness with the size of the massively tall man standing next to him.

The pair began to walk away from the limo and into the schoolyard. As they walked, a sudden shriek of a girl was heard. The two young men stopped and soon looked at a young man angrily grabbing at a cute looking girl with a white head band in her pink hair. The young man was grabbing her wrist hard and the girl was looking scared of the boy.

???: Ow! Hey! You're hurting me!

???: What the hell do you think you're doing?! Looking at other men?!

???: Stop that! I could see them! But I wasn't-

???: Shut it!

The red haired young man stared at the boy as he was about to raise his hand. Before he could make a slap or a beat on the girl, the boy turned to see the young red haired man holding his wrist and glaring at him.

???: Is that a way to treat a fellow student? More so, even if it's your girlfriend by the looks of it.

The young boy click his tongue and shoved the man.