Chapter 16: Devil Fever

Gremory Villa
Ryan Gremory's Room
3rd Person POV
It was a brand new morning today. Slowly one by one, the girls who were sleeping with Ryan in his room woke up with ease.

Yukina soon sat up and stretched, giving out a yawn. She slowly turned to her fiancé.

Yukina: Good morning Ryan.

Ryan: M-Mor...

Ryan tried to get up, but covered his eyes with his arm and lying back down.

Ryan: Shit.

Yukina looked back at Ryan as he began to groan a bit. His other arm laying on his stomach. The other girls in the room began to look concerned.

Yukina: Ryan? Ryan what's wrong?

Mirajane: Ryan?

Mirajane walked up and felt Ryan's forehead. She immediately moved it off after feeling it.

Mirajane: Oh no. You're burning up bad!

Yoruichi: I'll grab a trash bin.

Lieselotte: I'll check the temperature!

Yoruichi and Lieselotte wasted no more time to check up and grab a bin. Once the temp was caught and read, Lieselotte sighed.

Lieselotte: 41 degrees Celsius. Equal to a near 106 degree Fahrenheit fever.

Yukina: So he caught it. Poor Ryan.

Ryan kept his eyes covered from the light as he groaned. Lieselotte turned to the rest of the girls in the room.

Lieselotte: Everyone else should get themselves checked.

Mirajane: That's a good idea.

The girls all got themselves and each other checked for their temperatures. But ironically, none of them had temper higher than 100 degrees.

Yukina: Now that's just ironic.

Kuroka: So much it's not that hilarious.

Ryan: Mirajane...

Mirajane: Hm? Yes Ryan?

Ryan: Contact Chisato. Take over all training today. Okay? I'll be fine. Just gonna rest this off.

Mirajane gave a nod.

Mirajane: Understood. You do what you need to get better. Okay?

Ryan: Got it. Thank you guys.

Small Timeskip
Everyone was outside and ready for the second day of training. However, Rias and her peerage took a quick notice of Ryan being missing from the entire group.

Rias: Hold on a moment. Where's my brother?

Mirajane: Right. Before we begin, We should inform you that-

???:-Ryan will not be taking part in training today.

Akeno: Oh?

Asia: What?

Rias and her peerage looked somewhat confused at the suddenly quick announcement and on who's voice they heard.

But their confusion was only increased once they found Chisato walking through the front door of the villa to meet them.