Chapter 2: A Brotherly Visit

Gremory Villa
3rd Person POV
Ryan was currently seen getting dressed in his bedroom in a mirror. He currently had black socks, black pants, a belt a partially buttoned up white shirt.

Ryan: Hmm....I should probably grab my jacket.

Ryan turned and walked towards his closet to grab his jacket. However, before he could reach the closet, he heard a noise.

Ryan: Hm?

Ryan turned again and saw his bedroom door burst open. A cute young girl with pink hair and green eyes ran up to him with a sense of hurry.

 A cute young girl with pink hair and green eyes ran up to him with a sense of hurry

Ryan: Hm? What's the matter?

???: I'm so sorry to ask much! But could you please let me have some more of your blood?! It tastes so sweet and I couldn't stop thinking about having a little more after last night!

Ryan looked away and sighed. He walked towards his bed and sat down on the edge, revealing his collarbone to the girl.

Ryan: Alright Moka, just not too much okay?

Moka: Really?

Ryan nodded. Moka seemed somewhat happy with the young man's response as she walked towards him and placed her hands on his shoulders, placing her knees between his legs. Moka leaned in on what seem to be a kiss on the neck, but was actually revealing her fangs to chomp them down into Ryan's neck.

 Moka leaned in on what seem to be a kiss on the neck, but was actually revealing her fangs to chomp them down into Ryan's neck

Moka happily began to suck on Ryan's blood, with some beginning to spill from where she bit. Ryan took notice and of the blood spill and attempted to stop the blood from falling but it ended up staining the shirt he was gonna wear.

Ryan sighed a little but noticed Moka seemingly in her own world as she continued to suck his blood. Ryan seemed to be somewhat happy and began to gently pat Moka's head.

Ryan: There there.

After several seconds had past, Moka stopped drinking and looked back, spotting the blood the spilled out and stained Ryan's shirt. She gave out a light gasp.

Moka: Oh no! I didn't mean to make such a mess! I could try and wipe it quickly or-

Ryan: Moka! It's fine. I can just clean up, cover up the bite and get a new shirt. There's no need to worry. I'm more just pleased that you're okay, and satisfied with the blood you got from me.