Chapter 14: All for the Bloodline

Underworld Stadium
3rd Person POV
Outside his entrance in the stadium, Ryan and his peerage stood outside waiting. His eyes were closed and his head was raised up as he listened to the crowd ahead of him.

???: Uncle Ryan?

Ryan: Hm?

Ryan turned around and saw his nephew, Millicas, standing among his group.

Ryan: What's up little man?

Millicas: Why do you want me down here with you? And what is happening?

Ryan said nothing yet immediately to Millicas. He soon squatted down to his height, and placed his hands in his shoulders.

Ryan: Today, I wanted you with me because, we are going to show the world what my family means to me. Most importantly, why my most precious nephew...is someone you don't disrespect.

Millicas: But Uncle Ryan...I-

Ryan gently laid his head on Millicas's forehead.

Ryan: I know it's crazy on what happening with everything in the House of Gremory. But understand that no matter what. I will always be there to defend the Bloodline.

Meanwhile
In the stands, among the House of Gremory sat the current Head, Zeoticus, as well as Venelana, Sirzechs, Grayfia, Yukina, Rias and her household with Irina Shidou by her side.

Issei looked around with confusion.

Issei: Wait. Something doesn't feel right.

Asia: Now that I think about it. It feels like someone is missing.

Issei: Where's Millicas?

Grayfia: Ryan wanted him to be with him for the start of this.

Issei: Huh?

Issei was still confused but soon turned his attention to the arena as Riser and his peerage made their entrance to the arena.

Issei glared at Riser as he held a smug look on his face as he groped his queen's ass while she circle his chest.

However, a couple seconds later, Riser the ordered for a microphone to come to him. His request was accepted as a devil gave him a mic. Riser soon to an immediate breath of air and lifted the mic towards his face.

Riser: ATTENTION ALL DEVILS OF THE UNDERWORLD! I AM THE GREAT RISER PHENEX!

Some people began to boo. But others cheered for Riser. He aimed his fingers towards the Gremory stands.

Riser: And if you don't know, once Riser humiliates the second son of the House of Gremory, your precious Red Dragon Emperor will not escape the law! If you even can call him a Dragon Emperor anymore.

The crowd began to have some confused looks on their faces. But Issei, as well as Rias and some others glared back at Riser, gritting their teeth. But soon, music began to play. Riser turned to then see Damien, Seth and Inei running and shouting.

Damien: WOAH!

Seth: WOAH!

Inei: WOAH!

The trio of young men began to constantly shout the word, "Woah", constantly until they reached Riser and shoved him.

Damien, Seth and Inei: WWWOAAAHH!!!!

Riser looked surprised by the sudden actions of the three boys. They all soon looked at Riser, shaking their heads.

Seth: Please tell me you're joking. Trying to look like a heroic devil?

Damien: You disrespect the the man's nephew, now you try to look like a victim because of the stipulation against you?! How low!