Chapter 8: A Literal Cat Fight

Virtual School Gymnasium
3rd Person POV
Koneko only faced Kuroka with a glare on a face and a sense of determination in her eyes. As for Kuroka, she had a smirk on her face and a sense of focus in her own eyes.

Kuroka: What's the matter? Are you perhaps afraid to face your sister?

Koneko: Not afraid, at all.

Koneko began to use her power to fire an attack towards Kuroka. Once fired, Kuroka formed a magic circle with her hand, successfully blocking it and causing dust to appear everywhere. Once the dust faded, Koneko saw Kuroka perfectly intact.

Kuroka: Nice try. But I like your effort.

Kuroka began to form her senjutsu into balls of fire and energy, slowly fusing into one rotating wheel.

Kuroka: Let's see if you dodge this, or either leap through it like a little lion at a circus.

Kuroka launched the wheel at Koneko. As the wheel began to fly faster, destroying whatever was around it, Koneko ran towards it, and leaped through the wheel in a slim and perfectly formed effort. She looked up and remained focused on her older sister.

Koneko: Is that all you have to throw at me?

Kuroka smirked at Koneko.

Kuroka: As if that was everything, my dear little sister. You know that I have much more in my many bag full of tricks.

Koneko glared and charged at Kuroka again. She threw a punch, which was blocked. Koneko threw punch after punch, while Kuroka kept blocking. Soon, Kuroka spotted an opening and began to go on offense again. The black haired nekoshou began to throw her own set of punches, which were also blocked by Koneko. The younger sister soon countered a punch by hitting Kuroka in the gut, which stunned the big sister for a moment. Koneko made an attempt to strike Kuroka again, but her shot missed due to a quick reaction from Kuroka.

Kuroka: You're growing very well Shirone. You've made Big Sister very proud.

Kuroka then proceeded to form her magic circle again, forming her senjutsu once more at Koneko.

Kuroka: But let's see just how long you can keep going against me!

Koneko proceeded to run and dodge Kuroka's attacks, attempting to fire back as the fight between the two sisters continued.

Meanwhile
??? POV
Man. This is so boring.

I wish I wasn't given such a boring sneaking task just to get in.

I continued my movement to that damn club. But I suddenly stopped cause I could feel a strange increase in power.

???: Hm? What's this I sense?

I poked my head up and looked around. There's not way I can be the only one who senses all that crap going on. It's coming from the gym isn't it?!

Well....whatever it is....I want part of it. I have that the time for a little stop. Right?