Chapter 12: Post-Game Hospital Visit

3rd Person POV
Ryan and his peerage were all seen taking the train to the hospital in the Underworld, where his defeated servants and Rias, along with her entire peerage were being held.

In the train, Ryan was sitting next to his pawn, Siesta, sitting in pure silence among the others.

Ryan: Siesta.

Siesta: Hm?

Siesta turned to Ryan, ready to listen to whatever words come out of the young man's mouth. Ryan gently patted Siesta's head and slowly moved his arm down to caress the left side of her face.

Ryan: You did well out there. I want you to know that there is no need to feel any need for punishment.

Siesta: But....Ryan I....I shot Rias still.

Ryan: And so what if you did? It was all part of the Rating Game. When I came to Rias when she fell down. The wound looked looked like it hit nothing important. And besides, Rias has the wielder of the Sacred Gear, Twilight Healing.

Siesta: Yes. That's right.

Ryan let go of Siesta's cheek and faced forward again.

Ryan: I'm not going to punish you for anything. However, there are others that are not quite on the side of logic or cold blood.

Ryan then turned to Siesta again.

Ryan: That is why I want you to at least take care of Rias and her peerage as they undergo recovery.

Siesta: I understand, my king.

Ryan: Now then, you may relax. If you would like to lay your head in my shoulder, you may. You earned it for your work today.

Siesta: Hah....I thank you, my king.

Ryan nodded at Siesta with a small smile that grew on his face. Siesta soon leaned in and lied her head on Ryan's shoulder. She held his arm close to her chest. The young man stared at her face as the train passed by many buildings at a fast pace. Siesta seemed to look content with her surroundings, ignoring everything around her, including the noise of the train, the people and devils that were either standing of sitting, and even the space around her. Siesta seemed to be happy with the one moment she was getting right now, even though it was just a simple gesture.

Ryan smiled as he saw the cheeks of Siesta's face grow a slightly visible shade of pink. Soon, he stared around the windows, waiting to arrive at the hospital where his peerage was taken to, and to see his sister along with his family.

Meanwhile, the rest of Ryan's peerage spoke among themselves.

Touma: You know I just realized we could've used a magic circle to go to the hospital.

Benimaru: Yes.

Touma: Why aren't we using one?

Benimaru: I don't know.

Yoruichi: And honestly, I could care less.

Robin: I find that Ryan's decision to take a train was quite a relaxing option for us.

Touma: You know what...you might be right. Such misfortune to not understand other point of views.

Timeskip
Underworld Hospital
In a bed, Rias was seen resting as she was staring at a wall away from some members of her peerage that she shared a room with. Soon, a door opened, causing the former heiress to look and spot her parents, elder brother and sister-in-law, and nephew.

Millicas: Aunt Rias!

Millicas ran towards Rias and climbed to her bed. Rias looked a bit surprised, but gave in to Millicas wanting to hug his dear aunt.