Chapter 9: The Battle Against Power

3rd Person POV
Kiba and Rossweisse were currently seen facing Benimaru and Aoi Todo, who were both preparing for battle. However, Todo was still in the middle of trying to get an answer out of Kiba.

Todo: Come on! I'm waiting for you to give me an answer Kiba Yuuto! What kind of woman is your type?!

Kiba: But I uh-

Benimaru: Come on man. All he wants is an answer. It's just how he chooses to roll.

Kiba: May I ask this though. Why must I discuss my taste in women with you, who is my opponent for this game?

Todo: It's a way for me to learn more about a man. A teaching that I learned from the one person I once called my mentor and master. It's quite simple this way. People with boring taste in women are boring people themselves. And I hate boring people!

Todo leaned at Kiba with anticipation.

Todo: So please tell me. Right here and right now!

Kiba looked slightly down, putting his index finger and thumb to his chin.

Kiba: I don't necessarily have the biggest of types to be honest.

Kiba soon looked back up at Todo, with his hands to his sword.

Kiba: However, to be completely honest with you. As long as she has a great personality and a lovely pair of lips to kiss, which I always see, I will forever grateful to have a woman like that!

Rossweisse turned to Kiba with a smile.

Rossweisse: I don't exactly know much about the idea of romance Kiba, but that felt like a sweet choice that you have made.

Todo: So I see with my eyes and hear with my ears. I knew it from the start.

Kiba and Rossweisse turned to see tears fall from Todo's eyes. But he did not look like a happy young man.

 But he did not look like a happy young man

Todo: You're boring, Kiba Yuuto.

Todo immediately charged at Kiba with superhuman speed, who tried to make a quick block, but only to be hit with a clothesline.