Chapter 1: The Boy Who Wonders

3rd Person POV
Time seemed to be flowing by like ocean waves rolling onto a warm and yet, sunny beach in the morning sky. The wind rushed a gentle wave of a cool breeze, as the sun allowed its shining rays of light to kiss a mountain with a villa hiding in it, despite it being in nothing but plain site to see.

 The wind rushed a gentle wave of a cool breeze, as the sun allowed its shining rays of light to kiss a mountain with a villa hiding in it, despite it being in nothing but plain site to see

The scene soon entered inside the villa and into the hallways and towards a certain bedroom. Inside the bedroom was a Texas King sized bed with red sheets and white pillows with 3 bodies that lied under the covers. Two of them were confirmed to be a young man with long red hair and a seemingly well fit body for his age, and a beautiful, yet voluptuous young woman with much longer hair in a shade of white with curls at the end of her hair.

The young woman appeared to be embracing the young man close to her as she seemed to have wrapped her right arm and leg around his chest and leg. She appeared to be happy to be resting next to the man next to her, as the young man seemed relaxed with his right arm wrapped around the woman's body.

Soon, the red haired boy opened his eyes and rubbed them with his right arm. He slowly sat up and began to make an attempt to stretch, which woke the woman.

The young man attempted to leave the bed but couldn't leave due to being trapped between the two figures around him. He turned to the white haired young woman next to him, who also sat up.

 He turned to the white haired young woman next to him, who also sat up

???: Good morning Ryan! What caused you to be up right now?

Ryan: Morning. No need to worry, just the sun shining from the windows. Might as well be up at that point.

???: Well, is it perhaps possible if we were to stay here for just a little while longer?

Ryan: Eh...I don't necessarily mind.

???: Is that so?

Ryan: Hm?

The young man now being called, Ryan, looked at the other figure that seemed to be moving up and let the covers fall off of them. Once the covers fell, the other figure revealed to also be a woman. She instead had black hair and a voluptuous body as well. She had cat ears sticking from her head and two cat tails, and wore a loosely wrapped kimono that complimented her hair and exposed much her cleavage. She lied back closer to Ryan's and exposed much more of her chest in efforts to seduce the young man.